-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

DISCLAIMER

This is my first attempt to write an os.My os has no any similarities with the situations in the serial .I just wrote what all had come to my mind.If you have time pls go through this..and forgive me for the mistakes i had made...

First Wedding Anniversary

...A highly illuminated and decorated central hall..In the mid of the hall two cake stands are present in which two huge croquembouche cakes are placed. Many candles and large number of balloons are rambling..Many guests are entering with presentations and murmurings are going here and there..Then suddenly cracking the suspense of the whole drama, three characters entered into the hall. Akash, Payal and Khushi...

Akash was in his golden sherwani, with the stole around his neck and Payal who accompanied him was gorgeous in her brocade designer sari .Khushi was simply following them. She also wore a brocade designer sari in scarlet colour. Her navel portion and her well toned curves were obviously visible through the sari. A narrow diamond string was put diagonally across her waist and the glare of that diamonds were emitting through the sari...Her hair was open and some naughty curls are disobeying to stay in position..And starts wandering..Also the sweet sound of the bell knots in her hair long dori and the anklets provide an orchestral mood around there..She was damnly gorgeous and prettier so that moon in the sky starts envies her...

But...in spite of all these glory Khushi looked very sad. She is biting her lips in anxiety and was chatting to herself..Her gestures was the clear evidences of her nervousness..But anyhow she is trying to manage the situation by fixing a fake smile...but she was no longer comfortable there...

Anjali as usual in her designer sari were busy in mobile..and she was keep trying and trying and not getting any from the other side...and finally she quits the call...and looked all around there... and again got disappointed..

And she asked...Khushiji...what should we do..??Chotey is not responding to my calls..here guests  lost their patience and started leaving...situations are getting worst..What will we do..?

Khushi became more gloomy ...and her eyes start wetting..to pause herself from crying , she take her mobile and leave that place...tears were streaming from her eyes..and as soon as she reached her room she started sobbing desperately...and as a last attempt she again tried him...

Wwwhattt... She amazed..His phone is ringing and the ringtone has its origin from anywhere around the poolside, but she didn't find anybody there...only darkness...not even a single ray of moon light. She tried again...again she heard the ringtone from there...the without ending the call...She forwarded towards the pool,...but the darkness completely faded her vision...but she tried hardly as best as possible. But she hadn't succeeded...anyways she forwarded...but unfortunately her leg hit on one of his flower pot and she arched back, her phone had fallen from her...she closed her eyes tightly  in a reflux action...

but..No...she hadn't struck the ground...she was supported by powerful hand...now she is going through a electrifying feelings that she had went on several times before...actually...she was enjoying that hold..And she didn't let her eyes open...

A husky voice break her romantic meditation..."khushi are u ok...?"That voice resonated in her ear..Khushi please open your eyes...please open and please listen to me...that voice continue...when a candle light flame reflected to her eyes...she started open them slowly..

As soon as she opened, her eyes widened and mouths started uttering in excitation...

Arnav...Arnavji ...aap...she started smiling at him so romantically...but when she rewinded the whole incidents happened tonight...  her smile disappeared..then she started arguing with him, resting in his arms..."Arnavji...how many times me and di tried u..and why don't u give us reply...You always let me in pain.." Khushi started complaining...

Ssshhh...Arnav placed his finger on her lips..."no...no...Khushi...keep quite...and just follow me..."

Khushi was in her form...and cracked to him..".no,no,no...I will never follow... and never hear u...

Why should i follow you...I will do whatever i like..

SO here you are...right..??..no probs..I will take u there...before responding to his words,he took her in his hands and moved towards a corner of pool...

Is it a portion that fall directly from heaven to earth...the place was so beautiful...in this earth we didn't have such a beautiful place...even God from heaven may feel jealous on seeing the magnificent beauty of that place...

Khushi was lost in the mesmerizing beauty of the place...she was spellbound...she can't even believe that she is experiencing the truth...that she ever desired for...

Breaking all her thoughts Arnav placed her in a chair and positioned himself in another chair just opposite to her...there were pure silence...There was nothing beyond the fragrance of Dutch roses and golden lights of candles...if Romeo and Juliet had seen this place...no doubt..that...they would definitely chose this place as their first dating destination...sooo...marvellous...

Amidst all these Arnav was staring Khushi, with his blackberry eyes...it was more than what Khushi can resist... she was not able to look at him...waiting for khushi to speak something...Arnav finally decided to life to the situation...he started..."Khushi...WHY ARE U NOT LOOKING AT ME...and not talking to me...abhi bi thum mujse gussa ho..??.? See what i had brought to you..."..He took a crystal box from his pocket and placed it on the table. The flames from the candle intercept on the crystal box and reflected to Khushis  face...so that she wink her eyes...Arnav continue...Khushi can guess what is this in this box..??But she responded with a trembling smile...after a while Arnav slowly forwarded towards Khushi...

By feelings his presence just nearby..Khushi was alarmed and stood up...she was freezed and was not able to move a bit...

Arnav opened the box and took the expensive diamond ring from it...the diamond in the ring add more glory to Khushis face...her face was glittering in the rays from diamond. Even Goddess became defamed; when they compete with Khushi and her beauty...she was such a gorgeous...

Arnav stood on his knees, and without taking his eyes from Khushi...he slowly pulled her hand towards him...he pampered her fingers, so that all her nodes and motor nerves gets excited...heat was generated from her legs and found its way to the brain through the spinal chord...she very badly felt week by his action..But desperately strive hard to stand still...

After caressing her fingers he wore the diamond ring to her finger...and without taking eyes from her he kissed on her hand...with all his desire...,passion...,and love...

so itz over...plz do like and comment on my 1st attempt...ur likes and comments are my inspiration...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
awww.. tht was choo sweet, cute & romantic😳
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this was really good! Keep writing!
naveena_arhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so cute omg make the next part asap 

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh romantic...!! Really good..
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
So romantic, loved it :)
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww sooo cuteee do update
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey it's a cute OS yaar... Loved it🤗
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i am really sorry for late reply...net was not working, anyways...awesum first try, gr8 OS...do continue, wishing to read more ur work...thanks for pm😃
For your first try it was good👍🏼

I had to look up the word "croquembouche"  thank goodness for google...😉