The 3 people we need to figure out UPDATED

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
3 weeks of the show & its obvious that no one is innocent, except the kidsπŸ˜†
Everyone in/out of the house is a player.

Currently we need to find 3 people.
1. who killed Aditi
2. who killed Ram Singh & took photos of Aditi (caressed her pic as well)
3. who is the biggest player

All these 3 cases are connected, you could call them sub-plots of the last event. But they are carried out by different people.

I've thought a lot about this.. so here's my suspicious list :)

WHO KILLED ADITI

#1- Ranveer. Its obvious that his hatred for Aditi/Aditi's face is much more than money. Maybe there is some attraction/love involved. 
When Aditi/Neha asked Kabir why Ranveer hates her so much, Kabir's answer was "you don't need to know" so definitely there's more to what meets the eye.
Furthermore, Ranveer was in most disbelief when he found out that Aditi had returned. 

#2- Ija. She's too good to be true. And she single-handedly established the empire, means she must be ambitious. So, she could have done it for the money. She treats Aditi with so much love that she looks more suspicious. There's little disclosed about her, so far.

#3- Karan. He could be double-crossing Kabir to take over the empire. After all, Kabir mentioned that he has reached such a high position in the company after hard work, which means that Karan is focused. Often, the people you trust most, turn out to betray you.

The other women have their intentions, but they are too busy with kitchen politics to think of such a smart plan.

Kabir couldn't have got Aditi killed, or else he wouldn't go searching for Neha. Even when Neha suggested killing her, Kabir said that Aditi's dead body is of no use to him. 

Rishi has big possibilities of being the mastermind, but I don't think he killed Aditi. I feel that he has entered the scene only after Aditi's death.

WHO KILLED RAM SINGH & TOOK PHOTOS OF ADITI

Obviously, he has to be her lover.. it was obvious when he carressed her picture. 
I don't know if I am right, but the day when Rishi-Neha were having their honeymoon, there were 2 people who were following R-N around. Both were dressed in black. One was Karan & the other, the mystery man who was clicking her pics. They are definitely 2 different people.
So, who's this mystery man?

#1-CID inspector. He entered all of a sudden. He asked the constable, 'did anything else happen on the day of the murder'. The very fact that he asked that question shows that he knows something happened. Also, his instant connection of the 2 events makes it more suspicious.
His conversation with Neha/Aditi was so..'intimate' (not sure if that was the right word). There was something really creepy about it. The way he told her that 'you can tell me anything' obviously shows that he had concrete evidence about what was going on, it wasn't just based on suspicion. 

#2-Ranveer. Like I said earlier, I believe that Ranveer's hatred for Aditi doesn't just stem out from $. I feel that love/attraction is involved somewhere. That reflects even further in the bitterness of Ranveer-Kabir's relationship. 

#3- a new character that hasn't been shown yet. This is unlikely because it would not make such a good plot.

Mamaji can't be the person. Because the killer was tall & he wasn't fatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karan, himself, was surprised as to who killed Ram Singh & he immediately infomed Kabir, so he can't be the one.

No more men left to suspect.

WHO IS THE BIGGEST PLAYER

Maybe I'm the only 1 who will say this, but Kabir is clearly not the biggest player. As an audience, it might look like he's in control of everything, but its obvious. He is clearly not. He has a huge role in the plot, but he is much more stupid than he looks.

#1- Neha/Aditi. Its not confirmed whether she is N/A. Even I am not able to figure it out. But either way, there is possibilities of her being the big mastermind.
If she is Aditi, she wants to avenge her death. She wanted the tape so that Kabir would not be able to turn the game on her & prove that she is Neha.
If she is Neha, she is just a con woman, behind the money. She wanted the tape not to prove her innocence, but rather so that she could destroy it when the time came. There would be no proof left that she is Neha.
Both ways, it is slightly similar.

#2- Rishi. DUH-UH!  His MMS to Neha asking her to do what they want because his life is in danger, obviously showed that he didn't care about Neha/Aditi. If he truly loved her, he wouldn't care about his life. He would tell her never to surrender to them. More light needs to be shed on his character in the show.

#3- Karan. He might double-cross Kabir when the time comes. But, I doubt so.

#4- Ija. She's too good to be true. Furthermore, her constant shower of love to Aditi makes her suspicious. 

Ranveer can't be the one. If he was, there was no need for him to want to go to Delhi to find proof. We've seen that someone has actually got all the pictures & proof.

So, Arya is killed.. so he is out!
BIG QN: THE PERSON WHO KILLED ARYA.. IS HE THE PERSON WHO KILLED ADITI OR ADITI/NEHA'S LOVER? 

All the other characters are players as well, but I don't think they are that big players.
Enough of my rant. Back to studying for my law examination coming up soon.. wish me luck!
And i am seriously in LOVE with this show!!

Cheers,
Samridhi
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome! Hats off to u for the effort. all the best for the exams.                                   Me too felt that there were 2 different persons following nerishi.
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnks for the post
I agree with everything you've written- Never come across a show with soo much suspense- loving it!
Good luck with you exams!!!
Wish me luck too guys- my pharmacy exams start next week!
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You will become a great criminal lawyer like JD Pathk.

Very good analysis.

As for Rishi's sms, anybody can sms from his mobile as he is their prisoner.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Ranveer maybe hating her because of her looks.πŸ˜‰

Neha maybe twin of Aditi. Trying to avenge her sister's disappearance.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Mamaji is sure that it is not Aditi but an impostor. So he maybe the mastermind.

CID Inspector will appear again and he cant be the one for obvious reasons.

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi ...wonderful analysis..
i can see how u found all the loop holes..afterall u r a law student...
just loved all ur analysis..
all the best for ur xams do well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

good one 😊

Me new to this forum and will actively be part of all latest updates now on!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whatever may be.. one thing I'm damn sure about.. and that is Kabir being innocent.. he has not done anything wrong.. I can bet any money on it.. he's playing hard... he really loves his wife.. and Neha is Aditi which means she is still married to him.. so indirectly he loves Neha who is acting to be Neha but actually is Aditi..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fly_chick

Thnks for the post

I agree with everything you've written- Never come across a show with soo much suspense- loving it!
Good luck with you exams!!!
Wish me luck too guys- my pharmacy exams start next week!

all the best for your exams! I'll sure you'll do well :)