Khushboo Grewal in Dil Dostii Dance

-Kryan- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushboo Grewal

The hot and stunning Khushboo Grewal, who is currently seen in Magic Lantern'sTum Dena Saath Mera that is aired on Life OK, is all set to enter Channel V's youth fiction show Dil Dostii Dance. The actress will do a cameo in the daily.

In the upcoming episodes, the students of St.Louis College will participate in Footloose Inter Collegiate Dance Competition and Khushboo will be seen hosting it. The actress has already completed a day's shoot for the series.

Tellychakkar.com contacted Khushboo Grewal, she sounded extremely elated. Here's what she said, "It is for the first time that I will be playing an anchor in a TV series. Prior to this, I have hosted a show on a music channel, which I enjoyed a lot. So I know its great fun. I am really looking forward to the show and my entry."

This daily features Zee TV's DID 2 winner Shakti Mohan as the lead. Off late, the show has been in news, because of rumours that Shakti (Kria) is opting out. However, no confirmation has been made from Shakti's side.

Here'a the actual article

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/khushboo-grewal-dil-dostii-dance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is really old news and she has came and went from d3 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TellyChakkar articles aren't allowed, plus this is very old news. Please check in future.