Update of Last week(23-27)!!

xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

23 to 27 May, 2006

After JB's death Mangla starts taking interest in politics and Satveer helps her in it. Masterji gets ticket and wins the election. Roshanlal opens restaurant. Subhdra does not like Sat and Mangla's closeness. Brijbhan asks Sat to marry Mangla but he refuses. Lajjoji informs Sat that Veerawali is unwell and he has leave for Uttar Kashi. Both went there, Sat forces Veerawali to come with them to Dilli(Delhi). Veerawali agrees. In Dilli(Delhi), Sat tells Veerawali does not have much time left. Masterji asks Sat to inform Brijbhan. Brijbhan comes to meet Veerawali, Subhadra asks Brij to fill Veerawali's "maang" with "sindoor". When Brij was about to apply "sindoor", Veerawali says her "sanyash" was as true as his love for her and she dies, incidentally "sindoor" falls in her "maang". After 2 days Brijbhan also dies. Sat does "asthi visharjan" for both.

Story takes 10 years leap, Bushan and Lochan daughter Kuki has grown up. All are discussing about her marriage. Lochan wants her to marry Inder(who is corrupt man) but Bushan wants her to marry Vedprakash. Masterji gets Lok Shabha ticket and he wins the election. Sat and Roshan's business is making profit. Kuki and Inder's engagement is going on, woman comes and claims she is first wife of Inder. Kuki decides she'll not marry Inder. Master decides Kuki marry  to Ved. Masterji resigns from MP post in corruption inquiry but he comes out clean from it. Roshanlal's new house is inaugurated on Masterji's 72 birthday.

Story again takes 20 years leap. It is Masterji's birthday, he is 90 now. Roshan wishes him from Hongkng. Lajjoji is no more. He remembering all special moments with children. Sat comes and tell Masterji is called for birthday party. Each and every character is there in party. Party starts ands serial ends.

Edited by xen10 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for updating the last episodes... it was a nice show over all
sashiravi thumbnail
Thanks for updating the last few episodes.
shudain thumbnail
Thank you so much for updating because I actually missed all these episodes and was quiet upset that I didn't get to see the ending. Thanks once again and I am glad that I actually got to watch this show...since I was too young when it was originally aired.