Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: soni.b

Kalpana sweetie!!!πŸ€—

🀣🀣 loved the last 2 pics!!😳
i thought butt-va ve was exclusively reserved for shyam-arnav but now after your update i can see that khushi has left shyam way behind!!!!😳

Well see Soni ... it's like this, Shyamu's a little heavier and padded in that department 😳 ... not that I've been looking that closely πŸ˜‰ honest Soni !!! ... that's why he got left behind and there's no way that creaky old bed of Buwaji's could take the "glory" of that man's posterior either πŸ˜† ...

Last two pics are my favourite too πŸ€— x
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Well see Soni ... it's like this, Shyamu's a little heavier and padded in that department 😳 ... not that I've been looking that closely πŸ˜‰ honest Soni !!! ... that's why he got left behind and there's no way that creaky old bed of Buwaji's could take the "glory" of that man's posterior either πŸ˜† ...

Last two pics are my favourite too πŸ€— x

🀣🀣oh god...heavier and padded!!!! seriously i have hardly noticed shyam yaar till i saw ur post...obvious reason being a certain Mr. Raizada!!!!😳 thank god the other bed in buaji's room survived...as u have put...the" glory" of that man's posterior!!! πŸ€£
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

🀣🀣oh god...heavier and padded!!!! seriously i have hardly noticed shyam yaar till i saw ur post...obvious reason being a certain Mr. Raizada!!!!😳 thank god the other bed in buaji's room survived...as u have put...the" glory" of that man's posterior!!! πŸ€£

I know our hottie has a small, tight, toned and well sculpted one ☺️ but Shyamu had to do something to get some attention didn't he ... or as someone PM'ed me earlier to say ... is it because Anjali's been smacking him for being a naughty Snakewa that he's had to add the extra padding !!! 🀣 !!!

soni.b thumbnail
I know our hottie has a small, tight, toned and well sculpted one ☺️ but Shyamu had to do something to get some attention didn't he ... or as someone PM'ed me earlier to say ... is it because Anjali's been smacking him for being a naughty Snakewa that he's had to add the extra padding !!! 🀣 !!!

just imagined the possibility of anjali smacking him...🀣🀣...hell got a weird look from my MIL...must be thinking have lost my mind!!!!πŸ˜†
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kalpana!! You naughty!! ☺️ The episode has landed us all in the G-Land!! After the 'bumming' and 'butting' action last night, believe me I was quite expecting an update!!! You dint disappoint!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I like the new angle.. humein 'Khushi' hui!! Things are looking straight now!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oh no Shweta, the credit has to go to you for inspiring me ... No naughty me allowed πŸ˜‰ !
Hum ko "khushi" huwi ke tum ko phir se itna maaza aaya 😳 x
pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiya kalpana,

the indomitable Butt-ve makes its appearance again!!!  Hooray!
πŸ˜ƒ
sukhmanmeet thumbnail
Butt-va ve... Hahahahhahahaha :D
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
:O Where is khushi's hand in last 2 pics :P
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too random and funny post, did not expect that whilst opening the postπŸ˜†