AarYa SS:Destined to be together Pg-13 uptd 27/5

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi just a thought came to my mind so thought of writing it.I have written this as a scene.Thought of changing this OS to SS

Part 1:

Yash and Aarti are finally in their room after completing all the post marriage rituals both were facing the other side as they were feeling awkward about the situation. Seeing all the decoration of the room she was much tensed now. Aarti stood there bewildered not knowing wht to do. As Yash had an idea wht Aarti was thinking about him so took the first initiative

Yash: Aarti ji you must be tired of all the rituals you please take rest

Aarti nodded and simply took a pillow and was walking towards the sofa but was stopped by Yash: where are you going Aarti ji

Aarti was shocked thought wht he is expecting tht we both would sleep on the same bed and turned to face him with the same question in her eyes: wht do u mean by tht?

Yash saw her eyes and understood wht she was saying but he decided tht he'll not allow her to misunderstand him this time so he quickly said: ji I mean I'll sleep on the sofa you take the bed.

This time Aarti was shocked she could believe wht she was hearing she thought abt wht maansi told her and thought but Yash ji is different he is not like that' was maansi wrong suddenly she felt that a pair of eyes were watching her and meet his eyes which were asking her as wht she was thinking: no I'll sleep on sofa you sleep here on the bed.

Yash: no I'll sleep and turned away.

Aarti finally decided to tell Yash about the lie, with all her courage turned to face him: Yash ji I want to tell you something hearing her sound Yash turned to her. As she was about to say there was a knock on the door, both looked at the door shocked as who was knocking, Yash went to open the door it was Ansh half sleepy.

Ansh: mama I want to sleep with you and new papa caught Yash's hand.

Aarti looked at Yash as she dint know wht he was thinking, Yash simple caught Ansh's hand brought him inside the room near Aarti, she picked up Ansh and put him on the bed, Payal and Palak saw Ansh going to their papa's room they too wanted to sleep with their papa so they went towards the room and stood at the door

Payal and Palak: papa we too want to sleep with u papa

Yash brought them inside the room but remembered wht he said to Aarti he dint understand where he would make his daughters sleep and both Payal and Palak stood near the bed saw that Ansh was sleeping there while Aarti was sitting near to Ansh,Yash looked at Aarti. Aarti understood wht he was thinking so she said: Yash ji Payal and Palak can sleep her on the bed with you, I and Ansh will sleep on the floor.

Yash immediately stopped her: No Aarti ji Ansh is already asleep I mean I'll take Payal and Palak to their room but both of them refused to go and insisted to sleep with their papa.

Aarti: yes beta you can sleep here and moved Ansh to the one corner making place for them and went to wash room so that she would give Yash and his daughters some time as they would be missing their father as he was busy all the day couldn't spend time with them.

Yash made them sleep covered them with blanket and saw that there was no blanket for Ansh so he went to cupboard and brought another blanket and was covering Ansh when Aarti came out she saw him caressing his cheeks and a smile came to her lips seeing this she though the decision I took must be right I m relieved now as Ansh would get the love of a father atleast now from Yash ji and she came towards the bed hearing the sound of footsteps Yash turned and saw that Aarti was there he stood up immediately.

Yash: Aarti ji you sleep here near Ansh I'll sleep on sofa

Aarti: Yash ji Payal and Palak are new to me if they wake up at midnight and not find you near them they might be frightened so you sleep her I'll sleep on sofa

Yash: but Aarti ji wht if Ansh wakes up then it will again become a problem

Aarti: Yash ji Ansh will not wake up even if he wakes up you are na he' he is comfortable with you so it will not be a problem and was abt to leave but turned and started putting pillows between Ansh and Payal.

Yash was surprised: Aarti ji wht r u dng?

Aarti: Yash ji actually Ansh has the habit of putting hands and legs so I don't want Payal to get hurted

Hearing this Yash became tensed: Aarti ji if it is like that then you better sleep in between them

Aarti: no Yash ji what will I do if Payal or Palak wakes up

Yash: then wht can we do

Aarti thinks about it: Yash ji as there is no other way if you want to can also sleep here on the bed.

Yash thought about it and said: k you sleep between Payal and Ansh and sleep near palak. Atlast Yash and Aarti decided to sleep on the same bed with Payal and Palak between them and Ansh on the otherside of Aarti.

Yash was sitting resting his head against the wall Aarti was also sitting and rested her head back as Yash,  they dint know when they closed their eyes and drifted to sleep when they woke up morning saw that Ansh,Payal and Palak were between them and Aarti's hand was on top of Yash's hand embrassed both moved their hands said a quick sorry to one another. Yash went to washroom to freshen himself as he was abt to enter wash room he turned back and saw his daughters and his new wife and son all together on the bed and his face was enlightened seeing this, he was happy.

Hope you liked it, if you like it I ll continue it with next part so let me know what to do think. Please do give your comments it means a lot to me

Part 2 Click here

Part 3 Click here

Part 4 Click here

Edited by M_n_h - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice dear!!!
Really like it!!!
Plzz do continue!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
M_n_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooriewas

Nice dear!!!

Really like it!!!
Plzz do continue!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks glad u liked it
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really nis sis..
continue it soon...
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful...Hope this happens...๐Ÿ˜Š

Please continue๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really too good yar! Continue:) I liked it:D
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved it๐Ÿ‘
Although in the serial, Aarti will be welcomed with Arpita's photos in Yash's room if all goes as per the second promo.
M_n_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmeTz

really nis sis..
continue it soon...

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
loved it too <3 was too good
M_n_h thumbnail