Stylish chic & comfortable --Kritika

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Stylish, chic & comfortable

Telly actress Kritika Kamra talks about her love for cotton

What does style mean to you? Tell us three words that describe your style the best.

Style to me is the confidence that I have in anything I wear. Smart, chic and intelligent are the three words that describe my style.

Being a TV idol, what is the secret to having a stylish wardrobe that you want to share with your fans?

There is no great secret. A perfect stylish wardrobe comprises smart essentials as well as wow pieces for occasional wear. For example, I have a variety in denims – from the ripped, trendy ones to washed regular ones. I mix and match these with different tops and accessories to suit the occasion.

Fashion to you means just adapting trends or creating your own?

What's not fashionable now will come back to make its point! So never discard classics. I love to adapt trends that suit my style. In the current telly soap you will see me wearing lot of cotton tunics, a very apt look for a young doctor, but again it's not bland and the look is kept fresh and contemporary because there are so many great fabric options in cotton.

What properties do you look for in the fabric you wear?

Comfort, softness and feel. And I feel cotton has it all. A simple cotton dress for brunch and a nice t-shirt and denims for the rest of the day are perfect examples of a balanced look in terms of comfort and style.

Rapid Fire with Kritika

Cotton to u is--Comfort

comfort means
--Serenity

what's "in"-- summer fashion

whats"out"-- Synthetics

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing.
Krithika is as always looking mindblowing.Liked her views and replies.She is so confident and sensible.Great going Kittu.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thank u for sharing..

KK looks hot in everything...
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. Love u Kritz. 
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Kritz is truely fashionate by nature..:)
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing...Kritika looks gorgeous here...
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Definetly my fashion icon! Just love everything she wear and she totally pulls it off!
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/fashion/style-guide/Cotton-means-comfort-for-Kritika/articleshow/12568234.cms

Telly actress Kritika Kamra talks about her love for the fabric of summer, cotton

What does style mean to you? Tell us three words that describe your style the best

Style to me is the confidence that I have in anything I wear. Smart, chic and intelligent are the three words that describe my style.

Being a TV idol, what is the secret to having a stylish wardrobe that you want to share with your fans?

There is no great secret. A perfect stylish wardrobe comprises smart essentials as well as wow pieces for occasional wear. For example, I have a variety in denims - from the ripped, trendy ones to washed regular ones. I mix and match these with different tops and accessories to suit the occasion.

Fashion to you means just adapting trends or creating your own?

What's not fashionable now will come back to make its point! So never discard classics. I love to adapt trends that suit my style. In the current telly soap you will see me wearing lot of cotton tunics, a very apt look for a young doctor, but again it's not bland and the look is kept fresh and contemporary because there are so many great fabric options in cotton.

What properties do you look for in the fabric you wear?

Comfort, softness and feel. And I feel cotton has it all. A simple cotton dress for brunch and a nice tshirt and denims for the rest of the day are perfect examples of a balanced look in terms of comfort and style.

Rapid-fire with Kritika

Cotton to you is?

Comfort

Comfort means?

Serenity

What is 'in'?

Summer fashion!

What is 'out'?

Synthetics

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2