To those who are unsatisfied with everything

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Disclaimer: This post is NOT a bashing post!

So this is my post to those individuals who find reasons to be unhappy about everything and anything happening in the show. Now I may be a little biased here because I am a born optimist. I try but I can never see the wrong in most situations; hence, till date, I've never been too upset about any episode. 

But I come here and I find AT LEAST ten posts that bash one particular episode. So I have little messages for all sorts of bashers.

1) To those who think that the misunderstanding is dragging: So would you rather Khushi confront Arnav tomorrow (well monday now)? Then him give in (go against his character)? Then they both find out and team up to beat the crap out of Shyam by the end of the week? And then we get one week of romance? Then maybe 2-3 weeks of their past haunting them (b/c if it's more than a couple of weeks, you all would get upset)? Then another small MU? Then they make up? Show finished in a couple of months. Oh how wonderful! Let's just make IPKKND go off air by getting everything cleared very berry fast. My point here is not that they should continue with one track for forever but think about this: For Barun & Sanaya, these are JOBS (yes, breaking news is that they are not doing this for fun)! Same goes for the entire crew! So they want this show to run for however many years as possible. And now you might say "they can introduce new tracks!" which brings me to next type of bashers.

2) To those who think story is inconsistent & every episode is unrelated: For one, we know our KKGSR does not whine and cry over past. That's just her! & no, that's not unrealistic. I am like that too! & there are enough people like that. Bad things happen in life. Some like to dwell on it; some like to forget it because there ain't much you can do about it! So our KKGSR has accepted her fate and now she just does anything and everything in her hands to make her life a LITTLE happier. Which is why she has her little notebook, her ways to annoy ASR, her dabba service, her kicking off Sethis, & lots more! This is real life people! This is not a bollywood movie where they constantly remember one night of their life for the next 50 years & then whine about it. In real life, people tackle situations differently. And also, in real life, NOBODY's mood stays constant. Khushi may be hurt one day but next day she wakes up and decides to take the day as it comes. Hence, after a couple days of silent treatment & ASR banning her dabba service, she has just retorted to entertaining herself with kids! I would do that too!

3) To those who think ASR's actions are a bad influence: First of all, whoever told you television was  for learning purposes was LYING! I don't know about the countries y'all live in but where I live, anything & everything is shown. I realize India may still be a little conservative but I doubt that's very true. If you don't want your children/your neighbour's children/your baby siblings/whoever little related or unrelated to you, simply take that damn remote and turn that machine off. It's as simple as that. This DOES NOT mean I support Arnav's behaviour. That's a WHOLE different issue that I don't even want to get into. It's just that don't blame the channel or the PH or the actors for what is shown on that screen. They are being paid for doing this and nothing you say will stop them.

4) To those who think Khushi is uber childish and being a moron not picking up on hints: Refer to #2.

5) To those who think editing is done VERY poorly: Have you ever actually worked on an Indian daily soap opera set? I doubt many of us have. These people work VERY hard. Let's take your profession for instance (whatever you are, I don't care b/c I respect all kinds of work equally), do you NEVER make mistakes? I don't know about the world but let me tell you about myself: I work in a lab. We do experiments with different things. 9/10 times, my experiment fails. Does my prof kick me out? No. Do I give up? No. Does the university stop funding me? No. That's because mistakes are humanly POSSIBLE! If you reallly hate all the editing and all that, go send in your resume to the PH with your credentials and a proof showing you have some 10 months of experience of editing daily soaps (10 months b/c that's how long it has been for IPKKND) and you do a heck of a better job at it than the current editors. My point here is that only point out mistakes when you yourself are better at it. Try walking a mile in someone else's shoes - it's not a piece of cake, I can guarantee you that. I have a friend who edits shows like Grey's Anatomy! Yes, that's major shit! Sometimes I'd go over to his place and see him do some work. After hours of waiting, he'll show me something and say "Do you like the effects I've added?" & I'll go "there's a difference?" The point is that since I have no knowledge of that department, I am in no position to judge! These crew people are editing on a daily basis! They don't have time to fix every mistake, unless you want one episode per week.

6) To those who just want a reason to bash: Please stop. Nobody ever got happy by spreading sadness. If you don't like something strongly, take a step to do something about it. If you can't, take a back seat and enjoy the show as a piece of entertainment.

Once again, this post was not to bash ANYBODY! I am against bashing in general (if this post was not evident enough of that) so I'm not bashing anybody. I know that this post isn't going to stop most of the bashers from bashing but maybe if enough of us agree, it's a step forward towards maintaining peace in an online community I would like to call lovely.

Peace.

p.s. If you want to bash this post, go for it. Just shows you can't accept the truth. And I'll ignore you so :)
Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T4YY4B4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally love ur post! and completely agree with ur points, plus am sure u like me and other loyal fans are sick and tired of defending everything about the show! i have left comments on god knows how many posts trying to get this massage across to the bashers but they just don't wanna listen, its true its like they haven't been watching the show and don't realise that the characters are acting exactly as they were introduced as, personality wise plus the stupid blooper posts everyday are so annoying too and leaves negativity in the forum! plus i refuse to believe that these bashers are fans of the show rather all they wanna do is whine!!!!!
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4YY4B4

i totally love ur post! and completely agree with ur points, plus am sure u like me and other loyal fans are sick and tired of defending everything about the show! i have left comments on god knows how many posts trying to get this massage across to the bashers but they just don't wanna listen, its true its like they haven't been watching the show and don't realise that the characters are acting exactly as they were introduced as, personality wise plus the stupid blooper posts everyday are so annoying too and leaves negativity in the forum! plus i refuse to believe that these bashers are fans of the show rather all they wanna do is whine!!!!!

THANK YOUUU!!! I mean I can't thank enough.

I agree! I mean there will ALWAYS be 2 sides to a coin. The CVs are never going to please everyone. Heck, just kick back and relax! This show was made for ENTERTAINMENT! If it were made for analyzing, it would be shown in english classes. The fact that it's not, maybe we can just not react so aggressively!

I don't even bother commenting on bashers posts. Heck, now I've stopped opening those posts. It spreads nothing but negativity (like you said) and being a total optimist, I hate it.

*sigh* If only more than 2 people agreed on this :)

Oh well, this is a start. Glad to know someone thinks like me!
illusiveworld thumbnail

Bahahaha, glad you agree :) Really honestly!
jiyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said,👏.totally loved ur points
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. Every day I come to forum only to see someone or other bashing the show. I am tired of defending the show in every post like that...
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiyap

very well said,👏.totally loved ur points

Thank you! Thank you very much for agreeing :)
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

I agree. Every day I come to forum only to see someone or other bashing the show. I am tired of defending the show in every post like that...

I totally understand where you are coming from. Bashing happens from each side! It's like there's no stopping people. Oh well, at least there are some sensible people who take this as a show, as a piece of entertainment :)

Thank you for understanding!
-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!! Thank you!!! I've been waiting for someone to reasonable explain to the bashers that they need to just SHUT UP!!! I got so tired of it, I stopped coming to the forums. I just hope a lot of people read this and change there opinions. 

😃 Thanks again for a positive post. 
Sara.Khan thumbnail
You said it 👏 I think we should just watch the story and enjoy what the "Iss pyar team" is trying to show. I don't know about others but I really want this show to stay on air for a long while. I actually have enjoyed all the episodes so far and the great thing about Iss pyar is its not the same thing over and over again.