MINDBLOWING Scene

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
outstanding episode👏👏👏👏

i want to clap for aarti b/c even being yash second wife and has full right on him, she respected his love, his past by not putting that finger print over arpita's finger print and why should she, she has her own idenity and just b/c she married yash that does not mean she has to erase arpita's past. another thing was that when yash wanted to stop aarti with his hand and she walked away the expression he had was a killer. for a second it seemed his heart stopped but the smile he had when aarti put the finger print beside arpita's one was the BEST one.

all i can say is that aarti might be going down in her in-laws eye but in yash eyes she is rising and this is going to happen day by day b/c aarti will never take arpita's place and respect her husband yash past with full heart and this will make yash fall for aarti even more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep, i too loved he whole episode, especially the rang wali scene.

Yash was not speaking, becoz he didn't want to create a scene there and also he didn't know how Aeati will react to this. So he kept quiet, but after Arati not removing Arpita's hand impression with her own yash will now respect her more.

They both understand each other with out any words😊
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Yash was not speaking, becoz he didn't want to create a scene there and also he didn't know how Aeati will react to this. So he kept quiet, but after Arati not removing Arpita's hand impression with her own yash will now respect her more.

They both understand each other with out any words😊

yes he didn't wanted to say anything but his eyes and action spoke volume and aarti felt that😳yash sure will respect aarti. like they say you don't need to scream top of your lungs to make someone understand you, sometimes a little gestures is enough.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

aswellas shobhji 2
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gafulu14

aswellas shobhji 2

i hope shobhji does not vanish after getting aarti married, i really want to see them more and more.

rang wali scene was epic.
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Last scene was worth watching, loved the expressions of Guru Krats
& it was a Hi5 moment for me when Aarti turned tables on her sassu ji 👏 😆
loved that teeny weeny smile on Yash's face, that sigh of relief, after Aarti makes a new hand print on that wall, right next to Arpita, but not on it
Truly, I would say, this scene has somewhere brought my interest back, as I was a little bored of the slow pace and sad faces
I would love to see the same direction & such powerful punches on the faces of all those who love to bully
& ya, truly love jeth jethani ji, I mean Pankaj Vidhi, the way they are supporting the new bride & our Anshu darling

And yes, the grah pravesh to be shown on monday is also brilliant. The way Aarti carries Ansh and then completes the rasm, it says a lot. 
1. People in that house will have to accept both Aarti and Ansh
2. She'll prove to be a good bahu. She can handle both Ansh and her new house, properly 
Edited by VersatileStar - 12 years ago
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

outstanding episode👏

i want to clap for aarti b/c even being yash second wife and has full right on him, she respected his love, his past by not putting that finger print over arpita's finger print and why should she, she has her own idenity and just b/c she married yash that does not mean she has to erase arpita's past. another thing was that when yash wanted to stop aarti with his hand and she walked away the expression he had was a killer. for a second it seemed his heart stopped but the smile he had when aarti put the finger print beside arpita's one was the BEST one.

all i can say is that aarti might be going down in her in-laws eye but in yash eyes she is rising and this is going to happen day by day b/c aarti will never take arpita's place and respect her husband yash past with full heart and this will make yash fall for aarti even more.

Yeah that was really outstanding, i respect her opinion and views which match with Yash.👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
It was indeed a fabulous scene ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Loved the way Aarti could read the restlessness and displeasure in Yash's eyes and makes sure he is not hurt 👏👏👏...She gives immense pleasure and happiness to Yash by putting the hand-print besides Arpita's hand-print thus indicating to Yash that she will never ever take Arpita's place in this house or his heart but will try and make her own place ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey =) Lovely post ..

and I totally agree! And even I loved the moment when he tries to grab her attention by putting out his hand but she doesn't notice.. and he has this stricken look thinking she might put her handprint over Arpita's .. but Aarti .. without speaking a word knew what Yash had to say.. and when she places her handprint beside Arpi's .. Yash's smile said it all .. =)

He appreciated the fact that she respected Arpita enough to not place her handprint there.. and I think this will open up doors of communication between them .. he realizes that she is not there to take over Arpita's place.. but make a mark of her own in her new home ..

Looking forward to how they take this forward from now on =)

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZsterMG-

Hey =) Lovely post ..

and I totally agree! And even I loved the moment when he tries to grab her attention by putting out his hand but she doesn't notice.. and he has this stricken look thinking she might put her handprint over Arpita's .. but Aarti .. without speaking a word knew what Yash had to say.. and when she places her handprint beside Arpi's .. Yash's smile said it all .. =)

He appreciated the fact that she respected Arpita enough to not place her handprint there.. and I think this will open up doors of communication between them .. he realizes that she is not there to take over Arpita's place.. but make a mark of her own in her new home ..

Looking forward to how they take this forward from now on =)

thank you and i agree that he did realize that she is not there to take arpita's place but create her own place in that house!