Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thank god, i will never have to find out. i got a gem at home. 
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hell no... its lovable only in fiction as we see the other side also ... but in real life if it happens ... I will not be able to understand or trust the person, so falling in love is out of question
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As both Barun and Sanaya said in an interview that what binds both Arnav and Khushi is solely the script. Hence, my answer is the same, although opposites do attract but not to this extent. This is purely fictitious and i believe the same. I don't think if Arnav and Khusi were real, they both would have fall in love with each other. I don't think i would come to love with a person like Arnav/ASR in real life.🤔
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the first answer come to my mind is a big NO!!!but if we r destined it had to be but i wont fall for such a person but will respect his love for his di and family!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
As Binsur said I mentioned NO MATTER WHAT.
Now don't think what Arnav would do when he knows that she is innocent. I meant would you be interested to fall for somebody IF YOU KNOW from before that the same person would prefer someone else's happiness over yours?
I think it's easy to say that you won't mind but as soon as you are married to him things change.
Even today Khushi first time shown to be feeling bad ( well she did) when she saw Arnav Anji interaction. This is the same Khushi who mentally accepted many many times that Arnav does not love her but still today when she saw them she could not help but felt envious for a moment. But she is Khushi and no matter how she feels she is very strong and good hearted. She does not keep anything in her mind for long.

This is NORMAL and this is what happens in REAL LIFE .

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ASR is my fav fictional character..But what i dont understand is why you ppl think he choses Anjali over Khushi ?! Its not like he loves Khushi less..Its just in his eyes she is wrong and that is why this behaviour..Both of them dont trust each other...And come on he is not only capable of giving pain ..He can also give people extreme happiness..

In real world i guess i wont fall in love with ASR even if he is handsome and all that..So for real its Barun and for reel its Arnav..
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
In real life... its a BIG NO for me !!!
Its very painful and i am very bad at handling pain...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's hard to be in love with someone like ASR...but love has it's funny way...you never know
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
In real life I prefer someone like Barun, ASR and his mood swings will drive me crazy!!! But you never know, love is well weird I'll say, you never know who you'll end up falling for!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

Sure, if I had been dropped on my head as a child. Which I think I might have been ðŸ¤”

Dude. What the hell.

I spit water on my laptop! ðŸ˜†