Hey guys,did you enjoy our fight?

Posted: 12 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen,did you like the fight between Ekta and me?

I fought with Ekta because I wanted to see her happy.😳

I spoke crap about her because I wanted to see her happy.😳

I sweared and called her a douche bag because I wanted to see her happy.😳

I disrespected her and her character in a public forum because I wanted to see her happy.😳

I pissed Tani off and indirectly called her Ekta's chamchi because I wanted to see her happy.😳

I gave a damn about respect for elders and spoke inappropriately with members older than me in the Genda Gang because I wanted to see them happy.😳

I took every opportunity to insult Ekta and her character because I wanted to see her happy.😳

Ekta too fought with me since she wanted to see me happy.😳

Ekta told me *f**k @ff* since she too wanted to see me happy😳

We both irritated everyone in the forum yesterday because we wanted to see everyone happy.😳

I accused a new member(OnlySGP) of being an MID because I wanted too see her happy too.😳

--

For those who did not like and enjoy the fight I and MadameX had yesterday in the forum,go get a life!🤢You neither have a life,nor have nayi soch🤢.You are only worthy of crying and cribbing over the end of the most irritating and nonsensical show in the whole world-SGP🤢

--

And those who REALLY ENJOYED OUR FIGHT..The fight to see each other happy😛

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!🥳

In replacement for SGP,a show with purani soch and ghisa pita rishtas🤢,our very own STAR PLUS is bringing a show with NAYI SOCH and HATKE RISHTEYS called

Ek Dusre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum👏👏-A show  where conflicts arise because diverse mindsets end up clashing and fighting for the very same goal ' each other's happiness. 👏Such a brilliant concept...such new thought.👏

So people who loved our fight yesterday,I am sure you will LOVE this show as well.😃We just gave you a demo as to how the show will look like..where you go on fighting till the end for each other's happiness,just like Ekta and Me.😃Enjoy the brilliant show guys.😃👏

No use loathing over the end of SGP.The show is not worth being in a channel of such high callibre like SP.The show neither has nayi soch nor has naye rishteys..dhat chi hutt!🤢🥱

As for Ekta and me,it was a planned fight,just to give you an insight as to what is in store for you after SGP.😳😃All's fine with us,but we will keep fighting whenever need arrises;kyunki Ek Dusre Se Karte Pyaar Hum😊and its all about loving your family at the end of the day😃

So fight fight fight...and have a happy life life life!
Good bye purani soch of family values..Hello nayi soch of fighting for happiness.😃

SP  ki Jai ho,mangalmai ho.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
SB, pehle toh I want to give you great big hug because for letting me achieve about 30 hours of happiness, you fought tooth and nail with me. 🤗🤣You showered me with such happiness that I didn't think I could ever have. And I am glad to do the same for your happiness too. 🤣

Another thing I want to say...whatever trash I spoke about India was not how I felt about it...I very much love India just as much as my next door neighbor...who doesn't care for India or that it even exists 🤣...just kidding, just kidding...I do love India a whole lot even with it's dumb serials and whatnot. 😆 Nor do I think of India as regressive. It's just that SB and I needed something realistic to argue about so I thought why not use my tendency to sometimes make India look backwards at times as a strong foundation for out fight. So please, if you took my words to heart...then take it out of heart again because I truly did not mean it. It's just that for SB's happiness, I was willing to make myself look like the bad guy. 😉

All in all...like SB said, hope you had fun...sorry for inducing ulcers and bad moods in you guys. 😆

Oh yeah...I'm also revealing the conversation between me and SB while we were fighting...thought you guys might find it hilarious too. Please read from bottom up. 🤣

Pinging is messaging.😆Check your FB inbox

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : MadameX
Sent : 05 April 2012 at 12:21pm

I don't know what pinging is but I'm sending you this PM to tell you that I'm here. 🤣

Sent by : ChaMaila_Kutrea
Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:44am

Sure..whenever you come online..ping me..if available..shall continue with the drramaa😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 9:11am

I'll be around probably in several hours...and then tomorrow...most likely will end up here tomorrow which will be like tomorrow evening for you. 😆 I won't reveal plan. 😃

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:39am

Yup..me too in silent mode now..only sarcastic comments here and there😆WHole day for you is tomorrow for me😆dont at all reveal our plan till everyone gets involved and pissed😆When are you cpoming back to the gforum next?

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 9:07am

Okay, so I'm starting the whole silent treatment phase now and I have to leave in ten minutes. 😆 To convince everyone this isn't a joke, we need to keep this up the whole day. 😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:35am

Shut up😡😆
I've never abused anyone in my life as much as i am abusing you🤣What's the next step of action?😆

Tani ji is majorly pissed..dude she can abuse people a lot...I wanted to bring that form of Tani in her😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 9:03am

She totally found a loophole in you. 🤣 Serves you right. 🤣

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:29am

LOL okay then..btw its interesting how you see Tani talking about me bashing bollywood celebs..that was unexpected😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:58am

No, no, we can't piss them off...we have to keep getting upset with each other warna it will get too messy. 😆 Right now the status is the you personally attacked me and I am very severly upset. 🤣 

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:26am

Hmm..like 5-10 minutes before you have to go PM me,and then we can mellow down or just disclose that we were kidding😆

You piss Sachi,I piss Tani😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:52am

I will have to leave for another class in 25 minutes...so you still want to continue till then?? After that I may or may not come depending on if I need to do work around the house or not.

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:20am

You brat. 🤣 Okay, this is now where we enter the cold treatment phase where we pretty much tell each other to go f**k off and then ignore each other rest of the day, making snide comments subtly. 🤣

🤣
I would say lets wait till the show gets over..Are you free till then?Maybe when the members come to the forum we might have more fun😆

LOL Lemme post a sarcastic comment in the FB page as well😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:14am

I am so freaking LOVING this!!I did not spare that new member also and called her your MID🤣

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:41am

I did!! 🤣 I even pitted Sach against me by my post about being glad I don't live in India. 🤣 She tried to be polite about it...but OMG, I might get hated for this. 🤣

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:07am

Now I have pissed Tani as well in calling her your chamchi..🤣dude add fuel to the fire😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:36am

My abuse slowly builds up...it's how I really am when I get mad too...so I can't go out of my element...I need a lot more fodder before I start exploding. 🤣

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:02am

You start abusing...seeing your level of abuse I'll start mine🤣

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:29am

I did!!! Now c'mon, get more aggressive and bad. 🤣 Or else I can't unleash my full potential in abusing you. 🤣

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 7:56am

I dropped my first F bomb!!🤣Now you continue..and stop using all the good emoticons..start using the bad ones!!😡😡😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:25am

Exactly, it has to get very personal...don't worry about me and you can start saying whatever offensive things you want...even I will get bitchy. 🤣 We have to make this look very real. 😉

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 7:54am

OH MY GOD!!!I saw that//LMAO..lets catch up with the convo..and make it very masaledaar with all F B bombs..lets get personal😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:22am

Are that same thread. Netri just wrote a long essay...messing up our plans. 🤣 See, you should've started getting into ghussa mode, saying how you can't stand my own stupid backward thinking anymore. 😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 7:50am

Where when how!😲😲😆

Sent : 05 April 2012 at 8:15am

SB bandar...where are you?? We're supposed to be fighting lekin kuch ulta ho raha hai...everyone else is starting to write big essays giving their opinions on which shows are better. 🤣 This is so unexpected in our plan. 🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Can I kill both of You... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I so want to... 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I told ya yesterday only... that you guys are fooling us...  so, somewhere at the Back of my Mind... I knew this would come... 😆😆😆😆

Not totally surprised by the Way of Your making each other's Happy... 👎🏼 😆 and moreover, Nets yesterday only Concluded your fight with New Show's Logic... 🤣 bade aaye chale the fool banane... go to hell Star Plus and You two... 🥱 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
.    Good for U , I m glad both of U gave each other eteral Happiness. Atleast now U 2 have each other as Friend  , So  from now onwards don't count me in as Friend . I don't find it funny or humorous . So BuBye from me .
Now please somebody add me to Genda Gang again!😆

Sorry to Tani(you stalk me in bolly forum?😲😡😆),OnlySGP(we know you're not Ekta's MID😆),Netri,Sachi(now accept the fact that you both were fooled😆),Sheema ji for talking rudely and everyone else over here.No sorry to Shwetha and Renu as they are extra smart.

I would also say,I don't love India for the regressive and crappy serials they produce😆I love friends and TBBT to the core and it was fun for once to support crappy Indian serials in an argument with Ekta.😆

Oh yes,and I think both of us needed some drama as well.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Holy freaking hell...I hate both of you😡  Lol I knew that you two weren't fighting but then I was like um I think they're serious 

Rofl great prank

Originally posted by: netri

.    Good for U , I m glad both of U gave each other eteral Happiness. Atleast now U 2 have each other as Friend  , So  from now onwards don't count me in as Friend . I don't find it funny or humorous . So BuBye from me .

BYE!😡😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Dude I swear I was about to pissed off at you SB😡 and I don't stalk you in particular in bs forum...I just see your posts and they're freaking hysterical🤣

Originally posted by: Tani91

Holy freaking hell...I hate both of you😡  Lol I knew that you two weren't fighting but then I was like um I think they're serious 

Rofl great prank

I wanted to irritate you even more to unleash the wild side of yours,too bad you left the post in between😆

Oh btw,thanks to Resham di as well for knowing everything in advance and not locking threads and giving warnings😃
Tani91 thumbnail
Hahaha you wanted to see my bad side??😈 Hahaha no I did get a bit irritated but wasn't about to door f bombs or something🤣 I've learned to calm myself😛