priash...on sbs... (updated)

patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friens, there was this news of priyal and ashish  on sbs in their main headlines tht " kya ek aur real life jodi ke beech mei aa gai hai dooriyan"
in that scene both priash were dancing in their princess and prince avatar of last nite episode...nd their was this song playing in the background "dil ye bekarar kyun kai"
will post news very soon.

sorry i just missed some part of news...

here goes the update...

it was the scene where they both were dancing close on dil ye beqarar kyu hai song...
bg says tht they this real life  couple have good chemistry onscreen but ofscreen all is not well between thm...even they are giving their interview individually😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

where priyal said- tht today she has became princess and uday has helped her out in buying xlothes, jewellery nd also helped with makeup

ashish said - uday wants manyata to be princess of devgarh so he is trying his best to make her the one...
by the way guys th gave thier interviews individually...😭😭😭😭😭

again the reporter said tht they have come to know from their sources present on the sets tht their was a fight between priyal and ashish coz of tht they are not talking to each other...😭😭😭😭😭

in the end the reporter said tht  they hope both priyash clear their misunderstanding soon nd become the same that they used to be i.e (happy couple)

friens whats all this... i m really sad with this news...😭
i just really wish and hope that they both clear their misunderstanding soon .
really depressed...
tc...bye

Edited by imkool - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

they told ashish-priyal had a small fight sbs humne idhaar -udhaar se pata kiya toh pata chala dono ke beech mein choti se fight ho gayi hai...than sbs said hume aap dono alag alag acha nahi lagta ...

than shown a small scene  where manveer were having dance...

shown the practice of entry scene in the party

a small int. of priyal who tells uday helps her to get ready...he selects the dress...helps in doing her make-up ...

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanvi there was a small AK interview also na,where he said that he just helped Manyata a bit,that's it.

Manveer were totally adorable,I have a feeling M feels something for UV during the dance.Also SBS said that Manveer lovestory is gonna kickstart

PriYash well it seemed like they another small tiff.No worries they seemed totally lost in the dance sequence.God bless them😊
prachurya thumbnail
Manveer were doing ball dance- bg score being "Dil Ye Bekaraar Kyun Hain". The voiceover said that onscreen they had red hot chemistry bt off-sscreen they didn't see any. After a bit of asking here and there, they came to knw that the couple had a fight. Both Ashish and Priyal gave their interviews separately. Ashish talked abt hw he helped M to come to the party as a princess. Priyal tells that Uday helped her a lot, gave her the styling, make-up dress, shoes n everything. The voiceover tells that they wish everything is quickly resolved b/w the two as they dnt look good without each other.
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 I hope they resolve things ASAP, seeing their recent scenes, we couldn't even tell they had an argument. haii anyway, looking forward to their dance sequence!! 😳
SyedAinah thumbnail
Hope dey will patch up soon. I am really worried abt their relationship,may allah bless dem
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Such a wrong time to have a lover's tiff...I was waiting for a PriAsh interview since so long😒 ...Chalo atleast we are getting a romantic dance onscreen...It almost looked like a dream she was even smiling at him initially😲...can't wait for the sequence to air...

I loved SBS's advice to PriAsh😆...resolve your differences soon we like you guys together❤️..glad that SBS didn't blow things out of proportion
ohhh i missed SBS nd SBB today :(

thee dance news is gud but ..

lets hope  priyAsh  fight be a smaal fight.. rather than Break up :(
SyedAinah thumbnail
Hello every one actually i am silent reader of dis forum . I am a die hard fan of ashish kapoor ,my name z anny and i am frm srinagar kashmir .i lke all of u ,ur love towards dek, ur love towards manveer , i am really happy dat i am part dis forum
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope its not break up just a small regular fight.😭
this news spoil my enthusiasm for their dance sequance .😭
kya yaar ab oncreen close aa rahe hai to offscreen fight kar rahe hai.😭
hope they patch up soon. god bless the couple.😊
thanx for the news. 
Edited by wendy25 - 12 years ago