Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update harshi!!!!

arnav is so cute!!!! i know arnav is cute in all ur FF's!!! πŸ˜‰
cymateli thumbnail
Amazing update.. aww i hope khushi heels soon and arhi get together happily..  sorry for this is certainly very different from all the SS or FF i have read on arhi uptil now and indeed a heart touching one 😊.. commenting late.. 
PS: I am busy with exams so might get late with the comments but please dont remove me from ur buddy list! thx 
Edited by cymateli - 12 years ago
melovemayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww! Arnav is so lovely yar!

Khushi will say that she loves the kid right?
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heartbreaking... misunderstanding...hope this clears soon...
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it, but Khushi need to put Arnav out of his misery soon. It seems that she's started to accept him back into her life. Love the progress in Aji and Aditya's relationship and most of all NK and La. 
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update harsh
loved it
i am sure he will bring back the old kushi soon
felt bad for arnav
Addie07 thumbnail
yay firshu firstly a biggg hugg for dedicating this chappie to me..

Honestly when i first opened the page.. the first thing i noticed was that someone else got the first slot.. i laughed for good 3 minutes thinking about siva..🀣 today is so not her day...
Arnav as usual made my heart skip a beat but it was Aditya who took it away... i loved the way he dealed the situation with Anna... whats with ur fictional characters that you make me fall in love with them.. .. n m almost jealous of Anjali... Thank god you dont write about Akash.. being jealous of Payal is more than i can bearπŸ˜†
amazing update harshu...
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why confuse??????yeh log khushi ko thik karne aaye thee yaa dating karney...lol...
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stalker status! You get a comment before I get a PM. Muahahaha! Ok, so as for the update...finally he told her! I was waiting. I mean they obviously couldn't hide it forever but I was wondering when the reveal would actually be. As for your note about Payal, I totally agreed with you. I think she was very much in character. Pre-Akash Payal had stood up for Khushi, especially after the guest house incident. New Payal only cares about her own marriage, her mother-in-law, etc. It's kinda annoying and I like how you show her just enough amount of concern to show she's not a terrible sister but not enough to show she's amazing. Although, Anjali and NK are kinda selfish too cus if their significant others were not living in London, I wonder if they would leave too. It must have been awkward for Payal to be the 7th wheel everywhere they all went. I still think she should have stayed a little longer though. Anyways, I love the update. Also, Aditya's relationship with Anjali is very nice, him trying to gain her trust, etc. And of course NK and Lavanya are super cute, can we get more scenes with them please? Lavanya has been very silent since the Raizadas arrival. Loved the update!
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok so I am kicking myself in the ass for not actually adding your account, I thought I had but I clearly hadn't :( because I missed two updates! SSOOOWIIIEE! *kaan pakering* and second off your note at the top of this chapter made me want to jump and hug you, I feel the same way about Payal, she is such a 🀬 🀬 its like when I think of her my mind goes all blank and all I can think of are swear words that woman deserves not one but many slaps in the face, hopefully then it would sink in.

now coming to your updates! πŸ˜ƒ have I ever told you you write with a flourish? okay so I am buttering a little, hoping I am forgiven for not commenting but you do write amazingly. I love the maturity with the way Khushi's illness is dealt with and Payal ko thu mai rakh ke dungi! 😑 stupid woman! I love AdiLi 😍 thats my name for them, I love how he quickly analyzed her insecurity and dealt with it. πŸ˜ƒ AND HE TOLD HER? 😲 AWWW! Khush Khush! <3 I love it πŸ€— and NK and La are just so cute *pulls cheeks* 😳 Please do update soon merijaan! <3

-Aashifa

ps: off to read your other FF πŸ˜‰