summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loveee Seema sooo much! Her character is amazingg.. Yes in today's episode, the Kunal strangling Richa was a major highlight. But the way Seema confronted Richa was incredible. She is like the voice of the audience. She called her chudail straight forwardly 😆 
and then my favorite dialogue, "Tum buri nahi ho, tum sirf bimar ho. Tumhe Siddhi ke jaane ke baad issi hospital mein admit hojaana chahiye kisi acha psychiatrist ke saath" (sorry don't remember the exact wording) 🤣

But Seema was too good today!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

I loveee Seema sooo much! Her character is amazingg.. Yes in today's episode, the Kunal strangling Richa was a major highlight. But the way Seema confronted Richa was incredible. She is like the voice of the audience. She called her chudail straight forwardly 😆 

and then my favorite dialogue, "Tum buri nahi ho, tum sirf bimar ho. Tumhe Siddhi ke jaane ke baad issi hospital mein admit hojaana chahiye kisi acha psychiatrist ke saath" (sorry don't remember the exact wording) 🤣

Seema always rocks. Even, Directors have given second place to seema After Sinal. Did you observe, when Richa came, called Kunal. AFter kunal's reaction, they have showed Seema only.
I think, Seema is going to play very  important role, in coming episodes, to clear Misunderstandings between Sinal and Helping Siddhi to recover fastly.
palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even i have got a strong gut feelin tat she z gna play major role in clearin all d misunderstandin btw sinal nd vl help in siddhi's recovery...
cooldipika thumbnail

indeed seema is a rockstar ..kudos to seema ..

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truly.. Seema's dialogues were just amazing... she even said something about richa's face... I laughed so much... Richa totally deserved it!! 🥳
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seema is only one who understands everyones clear intentions.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
title of your post made me imagine Seema.. in rockstar getup.. tatoos.. funky clothes etc...
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy1996

title of your post made me imagine Seema.. in rockstar getup.. tatoos.. funky clothes etc...

😆
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

Yeah she has a very strong characterization, hope CVs won't butcher her character as happens in most of Ekta's Soaps and i really appreciate the way Aarti Singh present her character as Seema...Tremendous performance.👏