interesting start please continue
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update waiting for the third one
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful. loved the concept. thnx a ton for the pm. =D looking forward for nxt update.
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Only 3 more pages to fill .. If you guys want the next update ;)
Downhill thumbnail
fabulous update..loved it
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey...firstly...really sorry couldnt comment on the first chapter...my net was not working...i read the both the parts together and im posting a comment for both of them...

Chap 1:hmmm...great start...loved to read about ASR...hehe...nav...great nickname...;)...love the bond between Arnav and Aman...its really sweet how one vents put hos anger and the other soothes the anger...ooohh...glad to see arnav curious to see khushi...it was a very interesting read...:)

Chap 2:...Awww...Aman and Khushi's relation was sooo cute...loved the small flashback...that makes arnav-khushi relation even more interesting...waitng to read more...also...whose children are Rhea and Ranbir??
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey there!!
Amazing storyline...
Wanna know how arhi are gonna react when they'll meet each other...
PM me pwease?? :) :)
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DM1810

Hey...firstly...really sorry couldnt comment on the first chapter...my net was not working...i read the both the parts together and im posting a comment for both of them...

Chap 1:hmmm...great start...loved to read about ASR...hehe...nav...great nickname...;)...love the bond between Arnav and Aman...its really sweet how one vents put hos anger and the other soothes the anger...ooohh...glad to see arnav curious to see khushi...it was a very interesting read...:)

Chap 2:...Awww...Aman and Khushi's relation was sooo cute...loved the small flashback...that makes arnav-khushi relation even more interesting...waitng to read more...also...whose children are Rhea and Ranbir??

Hey thanks for comment it was much appreciated, Rhea and Ranbir are Khushi's Mama and Mami's kids. I shall try to update soon ğŸ˜Š
VaaniBhandari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice updates
would love to read further
plz pm pm😊
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome concept loved it superbly written.😊