mysticblue14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok i am new here and this is my first attemp into writing an OS๐Ÿ˜ณ. So please give it a try. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It starts when the misunderstanding that arnav had is cleared, but khushi is still unknown about the facts...

Khushi was tired very much tired. After all that happened in these three months . She had practically made it a point that she would only do what arnav says whether it be right or wrong. She had stopped her previous antics reason being that she was fed up of this. She had tried so many times, but arnav still did not seem to open up the truth. She knew she had for surely lost the khushi in her. She was hurt, very hurt.

Arnav had come to know about the truth only two days ago. It hurt him that he had held  her for something she was never responsible for.  He had practically killed her from her inside. He did know all these months that she was losing her charm, her happiness, her enthusiasm, she was losing herself, but he did nothing to change it ,to reduce her pain. He thought she deserved it. But little did he know that he was wrong, that destiny is not in his control, was never in his control. He had misunderstood her for the worst .

But now that the truth was out, he wanted to confront her ,tell her he had loved her, that  he was himself hurt 10 times more when she was hurt, but how was the question?

Today ,after going home he decided he would simply let her know the truth tell her all by himself and then ask her forgiveness and love her with  his whole heart show her the love.

But meanwhile he had already confronted shyam about the truth.

Shyam had decided he would never let khushi be arnav's. He knew soon arnav would be telling khushi the truth .He could not let that happen because if it did then their love would blossom.

Shyam moved towards khushi's room decided that he would make khushi only his.

That day after arnav returned from  office, he directly went to his room.

On reaching his room , he found that the door was locked and lights were off. He called out for khushi .

No response.

He knocked again and again but still no response.

He started to panic. What could have happened . His breath was constricted.

He practically ran and entered the poolside through the stairs.

He slid the glass door open . The room was completely dark.

He rushed forward and switched on the lights.  What he saw next killed his soul. Khushi was lying on the floor next to the bed her wrist cut and blood all over the floor.

He rushed to her side took her in his arms in the same way as during the heer ranjha act and  shook her to wake  her up, to know that she was alive . Had she really tried to ? No this coulnt be He knew he hurt her that she was broken but she was never so weak that she would do this . He again tried to wake her up.He wnted to make sure that she was fine,to know that she was there in this same world with him , because  he knew well he needed her with him because he belonged to her. He knew that.

He shouted, called out to everyone in the family. He rushed out of his room to take her to the hospital. Everyone in the family was shocked to see her in this condition. They started rushing to call an amblulance only to be stopped by arnav who said they could not wait for one.  They would go by themselves.

Akash drove the car as fast as he could. There were many questions in everyone's mind , had she hurt herself or tried to suicide. But more than those questions her life mattered. Questions could wait. They needed her to be fine.

As soon as they reached the hospital khushi  was rushed into the ICU.  

The doctor told hem to wait outside. Arnav had practically broken down .He didn't care who looked didn't care what they saw. He just wanted khushi to be fine.

The family had witnessed from the past months that khushi was changing, she no longer was that previous khushi who used to make everyone laugh, hoped for the best even in the worst of times, found solutions for practically all their problems easily, who could get happiness in everyone's life, she herself  was losing her happiness. But what could they do ,how much could they do. They tried their best to find the problem  but khushi and their chote would never open up.

After what seemed like an eternity the doctor came out"I am sorry we might not be able to save her"

Arnav coulnt believe what he heard.

Ok so how was it . will be posting the next part soon if you people want me to continue.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do leave your comments๐Ÿ˜ณ

PART 1- PAGE 1

PART 2- PAGE 6

PART 3- PAGE 11

PART 4-PAGE 14

Link to my other OS :There is no combination as Husband and wife :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2919977

Edited by mysticblue14 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 i just loved it do cont please
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
So emotional and totally beautiful!

Please continue! : )

and PM me. This is a w e s o m e๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update...

very emotional and sad...

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it : ) ๐Ÿ˜ƒtypical ekta mata style the hospital scene ; ) i loved the part where Arnav is shattered while she is in the hospital..in all Kamaal : ) do continue : ) and catch up my OS's next part : ) tomorrow : ) 
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg! Amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Please continue soon!
kishu81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice plz update soon 
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you HAVE to continue!!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
NOOO !! Pleashhh Let Her Be Alive ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ended thumbnail