Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

n do u think geet didn't copy it from some movie or show? 😆
atleast NBT is rid of the boring cliched stuff...

Dear u r right may be Geet has also copied it but i dont know bcz i hardly watch indian movies and serials and yes NBT is a unique show. And about copies no one is free of coping every one copy and i dont feel any thing bad in it bcz every thing has its own charm Geet scene was having its own charm and NBT having its own both are un comparable and on the serious note i loved both.

Edited by mona1986 - 12 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
treatment n executution was totally different...in ghsp n nbt
faria86 thumbnail
i love yesterday's epi...
& i felt the same that it was copied..but it was greatly executed by megha & mohan,,,,
the whole sense wasn't copied i think only that where mohan cleans megha 's tears n where mohan give his hand to megha to make her stand...
Maaneet had done it really brilliant n i loved that sense on Maaneet & i love this sense on Megha n Mohan too 

i have to say the director has make some changes but fab job 👏
i love both of the shows n both are unique & fab 
n i agree maaneet had their own charm & MM has their own charm...
anyways over all the episode was awesome 😊 

NBT fans we are NBT fans as well n we love this show too i think the topic maker didn't want to say anything bad she is just sharing what she felt so plzz friends don't mind it

Edited by faria86 - 12 years ago
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria86

i love yesterday's epi...

& i felt the same that it was copied..but it was greatly executed by megha & mohan,,,,
the whole sense wasn't copied i think only that where mohan cleans megha 's tears n where mohan give his hand to megha to make her stand...
Maaneet had done it really brilliant n i loved that sense on Maaneet & i love this sense on Megha n Mohan too 

i have to say the director has make some changes but fab job 👏
i love both of the shows n both are unique & fab 
n i agree maaneet had their own charm & MM has their own charm...
anyways over all the episode was awesome 😊 

NBT fans we are NBT fans as well n we love this show too i think the topic maker didn't want to say anything bad she is just sharing what she felt so plzz friends don't mind it

Thanks for understanding me faria i just want to share my pov no intention to compare or say any thing bad about cvs or the show.