5/4:Enter the Dragon Club:Scindia Mansion :D

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes yes u hv clicked the right post only πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,..Today Analysis Unit has been officially renamed to "Dragon Club" after taking the votes of all majority in this forum in last night's AU thread😎😎😎😎

Reason why Dragon Club is selected because finally Aarti and Paridi are all set to enter the Scindia Mansion which is no less than a Dragon Club thanks to Daddy Scindia and Mommy Scindia's presense along with Bua ka tadka 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(Name idea suggested by -ZsterMG- )

So here is Gayatri Scindia Welcoming u all along with Aarti and Paridi by saying

"Enter The Dragon Club..Scindia Mansion"

😈😈😈😈😈 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thanks a lot to SylvaniaLUX for Gayatri's picture and to AngelDark for the Dragon Emoticon πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

If there is any good Siggymaker present in this forum/post ,then its a request to plss make us a spl siggy with text "Dragon Club" and it should hv the picture of AarYa-PraDi on one side Vs Daddy Scindia-Gayatri on other side and the background of the Siggy can b the Scindia Mansion πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³ 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me put up my views on few issues that r being discussed regarding yesterday's episode in last threadπŸ˜›

Why Yash should come in rescue of Aarti ..why cant Aarti fight it all alone ..this is her weakness: Ok here the whole matter is all about balancing the screenspace of both actors because its not just Aarti's punarvivah but also Yash's punarvivah 😳...Since last two episodes we hv seen Aarti's fight against Dubeys and we cant say she dint stand up for truth because she did and even yesterday her words in the last scene were extremely sarcastic to make Dubeys feel all guilty of their act which is nothing but a strong revolt coming from the girl because sarcasm is a type of revolt 😊...Will Dubeys ever forget those taunting words spoken by Aarti when she says how she is ready to b a puppet just to make sure she fulfills their karz ?? This sentence itself makes a strong revolt πŸ‘πŸΌ...Now if Aarti only is shown sorting out whole Ansh matter on her own ,then what is Yash suppose to do in the story ?? πŸ˜†

The whole concept of Punarvivah itself is to show how Yash and Aarti becomes each other's strong pillar of support in times of crisis post marriage 😳...So if Yash supports Aarti and succeeds in taking Ansh with them , only then Aarti will get the first positive impression of Yash na because so far toh she feels Yash is characterless πŸ˜†...In future there might b many occasions where Aarti too might stand up in support of Yash and close this whole loop ...the story needs to show both as equals but it cannot happen in one or two episodes ...we need to hv the patience to see how the story proceeds from here on rather than drawing a conclusion based on one incident 😊/..And one more thing, Yash standing up for Aarti will not b his herogiri here but a part of his responsibility as a husband for his wife's happiness 😊

About Yash's fatherly instincts which is weak : Here Yash is weak candidate when it comes to his fatherly instincts and he has a lot to learn from Aarti here πŸ˜‰ ;When Aarti sees Ansh falling ,she runs to Ansh's rescue and in the process also asks Payal-Palak if they r fine but all Yash does is stands and sees it   ...I know many r discussing that if it was Payal or Palak in place of Ansh ,then mayb Yash would hv ran ,but I doubt it because Yash is slow to react when it comes to matter of the kids and this is quite natural for a man to b honest 😊...But then again if they make Yash perfect in every department from his role as knight in shining armour to his role as father ,then what is Aarti suppose to do in the story ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Moral of the Story if I combine the above two issues : So while Aarti might b weak in certain departments like fighting for truth or against some of the unfair decisions and needs Yash's support , she is shown strong when it comes to her motherly instincts while handling the kids πŸ˜› ...On the other hand in a male dominated society ,Yash might hv the upperhand to fight for the truth and take fair decisions and so he might b strong in that department but he is weak when it comes to his fatherly instincts while handling kids and like I said needs to learn a lot from Aarti πŸ˜›...Even in early shopping mall episode ,we saw the same where Yash was fumbling while answering the kids when Aarti comes to Yash's rescue while Yash is shown coming to Aarti's rescue when she was almost about to fall in that pothole πŸ˜‰...

So doesn't that make both Yash-Aarti equal in a way where one's weakness is another person's strength and vice versa and this is what will make them bond in future 😳😳...If Aarti finds it difficult to fight for her rights or self-respect ,Yash comes to her rescue and if Yash finds it difficult to handle the kids ,then Aarti comes to his rescue ...Thats how both will complete each other and thats the meaning of a marriage as well where u expect your lifepartner to support u and cover up your weaknesses or convert them into your strength 😳

If Aarti alone fights her battles or Yash alone fights his issues ,then whats the purpose of getting married ?? they were fighting on their own even before this marriage na ...😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Thanks  Punarvivah CVs team for keeping out faith on you and  making Yash look like a prince once again who gives his fair decision in the end without bothering to participate in any kitchen politics or arguments and his verdict is the final word ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...Noone can dare to speak after Yash's verdict 😎 ...

About Gayatri and how she looks more like a victim than a culprit 😳

And what a day to launch Dragon Club when our Gayatri is not only humiliated by her son Yash in front of Shobha but also she ends up getting a good amount of blasting from her own hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..This is what happens when someone tries to dominate things in a unfair manner 😊...Gayatri is insecure of her own position in the house and so she tried to dominate her wishes on Aarti but what happened ?? It all backfired on Gayatri only when Yash gives the final verdict in Aarti and Shobha's favour πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..This is the reason why yesterday I said I feel bad for Gayatri simply because she herself does not realise that she is being simply stupid by making a mockery of her own self in front of her sons by trying to show up like a typical Saas which does not really work in today's world as its 2012 and not 1960 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The more Gayatri tries to dominate her terms and conditions with Paridi or Aarti ,the more she will get humiliation from her sons Yash and Pratik respectively πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I will say Daddy Scindia and Buaji r a smart player than Gayatri πŸ˜‰ ;They will keep playing all divide and rule games behind the back and will not open their cards easily in front of everyone in open like Gayatri πŸ˜‰ ;Even today Bua brainwashes Gayatri making sure noone sees it and now as per brainwashing ,Gayatri will again end up doing something stupid with Aarti or Paridi in front of all and will get humiliation while Bua will hv the last laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I feel Gayatri in future will turn positive once she will realise that her insecurity is making everyone take her for a ride and she is ending up looking stupid in front of all and once she realises this ,I can see a soft hearted mother-in-law in Gayatri since the way she sheds real tears after feeling the humiliation ,one can guess that she is not really a evil-minded woman but its just that she is trying extra hard to show up as a dominating saas which mayb she is not and thats why she is getting a raw deal from all ..If she starts acting her real self ,she will get all the love and respect from all 😊...

Coming to the part where Ansh tells Yash about how he wants to go with them indicates that Ansh will always be the connecting factor between AarYa 😳😳 ;Whatever dilemma Yash or Aarti will hv in their heart ,willl be cleared up via Ansh πŸ˜‰ ;In short Ansh will b the messenger cum catalyst in AarYa relationship 😳😳...

Coming to Yash's final verdict about Ansh , we already knew it and I had already given the explanation about it above πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ;Whatever Yash did today was not herogiri but part of his responsibility as Aarti's husband and Ansh's father ...Aarti fulfilled her responsibility as Mrs.Scindia by asking Ansh to wait for few days because if she had revolted against the decision in front of so many people there and then  ,then everyone would hv said she has no manners and does not know how to fulfill the responsibilities as daughter-in-law who cant even keep one small wish of her mother-in-law because its not like Ansh wont come forever ..so this way ,all would hv presented Aarti as the culprit ...So in a way its better that Yash was shown fulfilling his responsibility as a husband and father ...a perfect balance coming from both ends ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

About Mansi's brainwashing act ,well I dont mind it if it sort of acts as a catalyst in making Yash and Aarti talk at least πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

About Bidaai ,what can I say ..it was emotional ,touching and very nicely executed with perfect song selection πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Kratika was very good with her expression πŸ‘

Precap too gives positive hopes that finally Yash-Aarti might start the interaction ..fingers crossed πŸ˜›.I m not expecting all truths to come out tomorrow only πŸ˜† but at least I hope both make an attempt to talk in the car 😳😳

And thanks CVs for showing Kinshuk-Gurmeet in same frame 😳😳 ..one of my dreams to see my two fav actors in same frame 😳😳😳😳

Overall a good positive episode πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*********************************************************************************************************
PROUD MEMBER OF THE DRAGON CLUB!πŸ˜ƒ

This is Ansh in his "anti-moti-daadi avatar ... the small but naughty baby red dragon!

*********************************************************************************************************

My take on today's episode!

It was a sensational episode for me  ... not just because it was so sentimental and sweet (every bidaii always is sentimental and sweet) but all because of the sensational actions of one man: Yash!

I loved him today for three outstanding pieces of action:

1. YASH THE SENSITIVE STEP-FATHER RESPONDS TO A CHILD'S PLEA FOR HELP

What a beautiful scene that was where Ansh runs to Yash, against the wishes of his mother, and says "I have even packed my bags, please don't leave me behind and take only my mother with you. I cannot manage without her, so please please please, let me come with you, and god promise I will never give you any trouble". My heart was breaking for the little boy. But the way Yash looked when the boy was speaking to him was the answer itself to the little boy's prayers.

He did not say a word (and we now know that is his style). He did not even register any overt emotion ... his eyes were a little moist, that's all. All that he was hearing, however, was clearly penetrating his mind. He first looked like he was absorbing the shock of what he was hearing, and then he had within a second the look of a man who has heard enough and had decided his course of action.

To me it looked like Yash today broke one more shackle binding his heart. He was being called upon to be more than just Aarti's husband, he was being called upon to be Ansh's father. In those moments when Ansh pleaded, Yash stepped into the role of step-father in every sense of the word. That was a simply beautiful scene, when just the five members of this new family were together and the man of the family inwardly made the decision to take charge. Outstanding acting!

2. YASH THE CONSIDERATE HUSBAND STEPS FORWARD TO SET THINGS RIGHT

The scene where Shobha is pleading with Gayatri began in the usual mode, Shobha tearful and Gayatri unmoved. But as we all were expecting and hoping, the scene was interrupted by just one sharp sentence that put all that was wrong in that world to rights. All that Yash said was "Ansh will be coming along with Aartiji to our house". Full stop! Khatam! Finito! His mother had not a word more to say, and Shobha had not a word more to request.

I just love this characterisation and scripting of the role of Yash and the creatives have to be given credit for this. They have very successfully created this man of  very few words ... but when he speaks, strong character and moral calibre just emanate from him and his words.Just one short sentence from him and the matter vexing them all gets resolved. In fact Gayatri was so gobsmacked that until Bua came and described for her the whole implication of Yash's action, Gayatri could barely process what had happened in her own mind!

It is a great blessing for Aarti to have got this man as her husband. In fact the contrast between a considerate husband and an inconsiderate one is evident in the way Prashant and Yash behave. Prashant could not even plead his own case with his parents. Yash had the moral fibre to put across someone else's case with his own parents.

3. YASH THE FAIR-MINDED SON DECIDES WHERE JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL

Fast following on the heels of his decision to take Ansh along with Aarti, Yash goes one more step forward. He tells his mother, right in the presence of Shobha: "You know I have made this decision right at the beginning. Why all this fuss again now?" And then without a further word he walks away.

He is clearly a man with fairness and justice on his mind. And when that fairness is concerned, it does not matter who he sets right and where ... it can be his own mother and in the presence of others. It does not matter. What matters is that fairness must prevail.

The fairness in this case is the fact that when an agreement is reached up front, everybody has to uphold it. It would not be fair on the other party to just go back, at the last moment of the bidaii, on the word given before the marriage. What seems to have made Yash more angry is not the fact of whether it is right or wrong for Ansh to go along. Yash's firmness is about keeping his word.  

His father, curiously, seemed to echo the same direct approach to the situation, albeit a bit more crudely than Yash did. He later told his wife: "When Yash has already decided on this matter, who asked you to go and carry these petty issues ...".  This exchange between Yash and his mother, and then between Gayatri and her husband has an added implication for Gayatri.  In crucial matters where Yash supports Aarti, her own husband does not support her in the same way. She may find this difficult to swallow and it may become one more reason for her to hate Aarti.

Today's episode was for me a completely Yash-centric one. I was expecting him to intervene on behalf of Ansh, but the way it was done speaks of excellent script-writing and direction ... and of course, GC's acting. Hats off to all concerned!
Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
What's the cover fee for entering the cool Dragon Kaleb πŸ˜Ž...Kuch kaha nahin  Jyo Mate πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: InduG64

Hey friends, remember  a few weeks earlier I wrote here about a friend who got a second chance in life after 8 years of being a widow?  I just came back from her marriage. She looked radiant next to her handsome husband...I am so happy for her. I just asked her, "kaisy hai ?" With brimming eyes she said, "Khush hun Indrani...bahut khush."😍

Aww Indu is actually Indrani πŸ˜³...Love it :)  Congos to your friend ..May her life be filled with fun and happiness ..πŸ₯³ And she starts her new jeevan with AarYa πŸ˜ƒ  

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE INAUGURATION OF THE DRAGON CLUB!!! πŸ˜ƒ

-----

Today's episode was even better than I had imagined! 😍

We all thought that Yash would be the big saviour and in a way he was but to me the real herogiri was done by none other than our littlest man with the biggest heart, Ansh! πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was very touching how Aarti keeps Ansh out of all the drama. To weather the fall, she gives him justification and responsibility to help him understand why he can't come right away. But I am so proud of Ansh, who is a chip off the old block (Aarti, not Prashant,,eugh). Like his mother, in her purest state, he wears his heart on his sleeve and believes in the goodness of people. Or maybe he just already has an instinct about Yash. But despite Aarti's best efforts, Ansh is not swayed from his purpose and goes forth to talk to Yash. He was the proactive character today and I absolutely loved how much power the story gave a child. They are not just there to be cute and funny, but actually are important players in their parents' lives.

Ah, what can I say? Yash feeding his kids was adorable! Much like that little moment at the mandap here again we can see how involved he is in their care. Again, when nobody is interfering he is  a a perfectly engaged and relaxed parent. This makes me think that the biggest gift Aarti will give him is that autonomy over his kids, because she will never try to take them away or take away his right to them. Once they develop an understanding, she will be his key to freedom as a parent to his own children. This is what I think the bua is resenting. I am starting to find her a bit much actually.

I love how once again they showed that Yash does not react immediately to the situation or to Ansh and Aarti. I think he is a bit confused about what exactly is going on and why Ansh is asking him this when he thought Ansh coming home with them was a done deal. This is why before saying or doing anything he goes to clarify the totality of the issue and overhears Shobha and Gayatri's conversation. It is only once he knows the whole situation that he speaks out and decisively ends the issue. It is exactly the royal/leader-like behaviour we were discussing yesterday.

It was SO nice to see a smile on Aarti's face after so long. πŸ˜ƒ And the fact that it was inspired by Yash was the bonus cherry on the cake! 😳 For a second she looked so happy until that Mansi came and started her mantra again. But for me Mansi didn't matter, I think she was just there to sort of remind the audience that in the midst of all this wedding drama the issue of Yash's dheela character was still unsolved. But I saw that smile on Aarti's face so there is no turning back because it is only a matter of time before she finds out that Mansi was wrong, but the fact that Yash said Ansh was coming will always remain.

Like we all discussed, Gayatri made an utter fool of herself for nobody's fault other than her own. If she had just kept quiet and kept her ego in check, none of this humiliation at the hands of her son would have happened. And today, just today, I loved SP for his dialogue. He may be a dinosaur in his thoughts about gender dynamics but he is fair and reminds Gayatri that it was she who went back on her word by imposing this condition, and not Yash or Aarti's fault. But the question is, why did he let her do it? I guess he also is very smart and doesn't open his mouth until necessary. This makes me wonder about the whole name change issue because he played so many cards there, so unlike him. Again it points to that issue being a sensitive one.

Aww! Being an AB fan it was a pleasant surprise to see the couple from that show for me. And when Yash and Krishna congratulated each other it was such a happy moment. But I wonder who writes the dialogues for these guest stars because some of them were really insensitive! πŸ˜•

Bidhaai was sweet and I am glad Aarti actually got to sort of experience fully her first bidhaai, since before she was an orphan when she came to the Dubeys house. By taking Ansh with them and bringing Aarti back from the edge, Yash gave her parents back to her as he never let that last straw that would break the camel's back, land on it in the first place. He's a keeper. 😳

Precap! FINALLY! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Payal
|
v
Ansh --><--Palak

Our three little dragon cubs with their antics will take care of the Dragon Club, especially with Ansh as the ringleader.

My prediction based on the precap.  Before Aarti can touch Yash, the car will stop or jerk and they will be thrown together.  Both will be embarrassed and then Yash will tell Aarti that she doesn't need to say anything.  Thus the talk will be put off until at least next week some time.

As we have started our Dragon Club today, I think I will spend my time talking about the three people in the Scindia family who are responsible for the existence of this club, Gayatri, Scindia, and Bua.

Gayatri is the weakest of all three.  She isn't very intelligent in dealing with people and she let's her instincts over rule any good sense she might have.  She also is a very open person (which is actually a good thing) but that does not make her a very successful dragon.  I actually wonder if she isn't a closet saas/bahu serial fan, with the types of ridiculous actions she is taking due to her insecurities.

Scindia is the smartest and the strongest, but not the most dangerous I feel.  Being the head of the household ultimately puts him in the position of being looked to by the rest of the family.  Thus his "position" is always understood by the rest of the family, even if his motives and ultimate goals are not.  What I mean is, he can't be totally hidden in his actions.  What he does has to been done out in the open much of the time by virtue of his being the father.  Also, as concerned as he is about how society views him, that puts him under pressure of taking decisions due to outside influences.  This is a weakness could be used against him as effectively as he uses everyone else's weaknesses.

Though Bua has the least family power by being a widow, I think this actually gives her the most power in the Dragon Club and makes her the most dangerous.  Since she is mostly ignored by the family, she can skulk around the mansion and observe things to her heart's content.  Being intelligent like her brother, she can easily understand people's character through just a few observations.  She seems to have the ability to pinpoint people's fears exactly, and knows just what to say to increase those fears.  As her family has done nothing for her own remarriage, she has nothing to do but feel miserable and try to make others miserable also.  She really has nothing to lose by doing all her tricks, especially when she veils her remarks in a way that makes it seem like she just wants to point out an important thought.  She is also very intelligent about where and when she puts her two cents in, so she is not likely to get caught out on her meddling easily.

Despite whatever these Dragon's try to do, or not do, they all have one main thing going against them.  All of them at this point have misconceptions about reality.

Gayatri is caught up in her no Ansh jaap, so she can not see how much that goes against her children loving son Yash's character, and how much she is underestimating Aarti.  This will continue to cause her own machinations to blow up in her face as they did today.

Scindia, for all his politic playing, is unaware of the biggest skeleton that has now come into the family closet, that of Aarti's divorce.  When this truth comes out in front of the family, all his careful years of diplomatic practice are going to fly right out the window.  The sudden revealing of such a big lie, coupled with his worry for society's opinion, is likely to lead him into making a very rash decision regarding Aarti.  Whatever this decision is, I'm sure it will put him against not just Aarti, but also Yash, who by that time will be firmly entrenched as her protector.  When his son openly goes against his decision, how will that make him look in society.

Bua, for all her silent observing, did not quite call it right on the Yash supporting Ansh to come with them issue.  She suggested to Gayatri that Aarti must have done some jadoo, but it was not Aarti but Ansh who Yash listened to.  Bua might be successful creating problems between MIL and Bahu, but that won't make any difference.  All it will do is make Gayatri try to keep Aarti from exerting her influence on Yash, but when it is not Aarti but Ansh who is doing the influencing, how will Gayatri be able to succeed.  Bua may be the silent, deadly, observing one, but she can't be everywhere at once, so she is bound to miss some things that will trip her up later.

I'm done.
Edited by laxmi2010 - 12 years ago
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣
Jyoti what a Welcome to all the Forum members dear!!!!😳
Dragon Club LOL!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I thought u ppl are jst kidding bt u took it really serious and made a post!!!!!😊
And awesome pic of Scindhiya Momy!!πŸ˜ƒ
Entrance fee is there for this club!!!😳
Yeh toh bahut na insafi hui!!!😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haan Dragon club...loving it!

Haan if Yash doesnt come to Aarti's rescue then Im spewing venom and that tru from our dragon itself!   πŸ˜†

Hopefully I get to see Panku dancing 😳

Scene of the day was Ansh pleading to his naya papa to take him with him!  My heart cried that time!  Yash, without saying a word said alot! 😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Original Gayatri Scindia 

What we visualize her character as 

Daddy&Mommy Scindia are like the average Saas-Sasur -- UNTIL the Bahu finally enters their home that is! 

Their conniving little plans are already coming front and center and we are all a witness to some of the horrendous things they think of Aarti & Ansh. Daddy Scindia was so adamant in changing Aarti's name to Arpita that he felt she should listen to every demand of Yash's ex-in-laws. 

Whereas Mommy Scindia is all hell-bent on keeping Ansh away from Scindia Mansion and Aarti -- HIS MOTHER! πŸ˜‘

And Bua the ever lonely takes out her bhadaas and venom by poisoning others' minds against Aarti. 

So you see why we have named them the Dragon Club? πŸ˜ƒ I feel it describes them perfectly! 

PS: Awww Jyo why did you credit me? YOU came up with the name not me.. you should've credited yourself na!! πŸ˜ƒ But amazing first post! And I really hope a master sigg maker does the honors of creating a sigg for our club πŸ˜³

On to more important things. By the promo  we see that Ansh is not seen with the Dubey's when Aarti is leaving them for her sasural. This is a good sign as I feel Yash may have a big hand in this. If he is marrying Aarti it's for his kids. Same goes for Aarti. So how will he be able to stand and see this injustice done to Aarti? He can see that Ansh means the world to her, and the fact that she agreed to marry is proof of that. So how can she live in peace at his home when her reason of existence is separated from her? 

Gayatri doesn't want to accept Ansh into the Scinidia family but I feel that's TOO BAD for her! As now Ansh is officially part of that family. Yash is his new father and PayPal (LOL!) are his new sisters. He LOVES Yash and really wants to be a part of this family so I feel no one and nothing can stop him from that. 

As for the truth coming out -- I feel Aarti will want to tell Yash on the first night itself. I'm sure for now they'll be caught up in post marriage rasams to get any alone-time to talk this through. One great thing is that Yash already sensed something is up and even confronted Aarti about it. This means if Aarti wants to tell him, he will listen. I just hope she has the courage to tell him. I can sympathize with her because none of this is her fault. Not the lie, nothing. The Dubey's took a huge risk lying to the Scindia's but only Aarti can fix this. And I'm ok if it takes her a little time as she has to worry about her future and especially Ansh's. She also loves her parents so she wouldn't want her saas-sasur bad-mouthing and insulting her parents for lying to them -- which we all know they will considering how much they give this stuff importance and worry about their "image" in society.

So, for now I'm sure it'll be rasam stuff but when AarYa are alone on their first night, I'm sure it'll be really tense and awkward for them. It'll be doubly awkward for Aarti as Yash has a huge wall dedicated to Arpi's pictures. The thought of having to see that on your wedding night is itself horrifying .. I can only imagine the discomfort she'll go through. 

Let's hope they can make it through this! 

And Let's celebrate the inauguration of the very first DRAGON CLUB πŸ˜Ž

Epi Analysis:

Well things that stood out for me were of course regarding Yash's decision of taking Ansh to their home. πŸ‘ for you Yashu!! I was hoping and counting on this man to finally show us why we love him and today he proved it! I love him all the more now πŸ˜ƒ ! Finally he was able to show us that not even Gayatri can defy his orders. Seems like Gayatri falls weak in front of the men in her household other than Chote. When it comes to strict decisions she has to oblige and I am so glad Yash heard and intervened at the appropriate time. He wasn't harsh or rude, he made it plain simple that if he has already given his decision regarding this matter then WHY in the heck is she making it an issue again? KANTAAP to Gayatri! 😑 

I was feeling for Ansh when he went to Yash and pleaded for him to take him to Scindia Mansion πŸ˜­ Kid just wants his new Papa and has built castles of dreams about his new life with him and Dragon Mommy wants to blow fire over all of them. I could see just how hard it was for Aarti to let go of him πŸ˜­ That was painful to see. Later on if Gayatri tries any tactics against Ansh .. Aarti should give life to the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". 

And finally we saw Gayatri shed her dragon tears .. call me a sadist but I was smiling watching her cry. I have absolutely no sympathy for a woman who is well-off and in this case SERIOUSLY well-off, has a nice big family, plenty of kids/grandkids, a healthy husband, and yet the one thing she indulges in most is trying to make life hell for a CHILD. CHILD. I only feel pity for her as she has three kids of her own yet she cannot understand the pain of another mother who is being snatched away from her only child -- the one thing that gives her a reason to live and smile in this case. 

The guest stars were cute! Esp Kinshuk hehe =D That was a sweet fun part.. esp Kinshuk speaking about Gayatri to Panku πŸ˜† . right on! 

Gayatri at that moment .. when she was sweetly taunting Aarti reminded me of a bittergourd dipped in sugary syrup. She had a fake smile plastered on her face and yet was busy already taunting Aarti for taking too much time. PLEASE WOMAN! πŸ€’

Mansi -- another one πŸ˜‘ What exactly does she want? Why doesn't she book a ticket to South Africa and settle their with all the lions! Seriously! She is in MAJOR need of psychological treatment. Her lack of love from her husband is making her feel all men just want pleasure from a woman and nothing more! So she continues with her "Yash-is-a-perv" campaign ... RIGHT AFTER THE MAN DEFENDED AARTI! LIKE WHAT!? 

I felt like (and here's a special slo-mo version for ya)

T_T

Anyways ... yea so I am so glad things worked out in favour of Aarti/Ansh .. Yash feeding his kids was a cute scene btw .. and Vidhi trying to feed her kids and them fooling her was 

You know why? Cuz it reminded me of my lil bro who never eats ANYTHING until unless a drink is served to him first .. πŸ˜† but poor Vidhi .. only cares for her kids .. who are adorable btw πŸ˜³

Bidaai was emotional of course.. aww Pari was just smiling throughout because she is only happy that she finally gets to start her new life with Pratik πŸ˜³ and Aarti having to bid goodbye to the parents that supported her throughout was πŸ˜­ .. she'll have a hard time adjusting under the Scindia's .. who are miles away from accepting her as their daughter .. she is just 'Yash's wife' for them .. 

Precap: EEP! She's going to try and talk to him! Finally YAY! But why can Yash Babu not hear her.. why is he so khoya khoya in his own dunya πŸ˜­ .. probably thinking of Arpi 

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the Dragon club and Mommy Scindia really looks like a female MOGAMBO saying MOGAMBO Khush hua lol. 

Gonna kill Gayathri, Bua and finally Manasi today. Poor Aarti again fed with wrong inputs lol. Papa Scindia ne phir se Gayatri ko dant diya. Edited by phal - 12 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There going to talk today I have my fingers crossed. Can't wait to see Yash
Sort out Dragon Daddi Ji.