Ek Haseena - Ek Dewana - Mallu & Rohan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                    ---- >   de   TWIST    have     BEGUN   <-----

--- DEBA --- 
Ek haseena thi... Ek Deewana tha >> Mallu   

As Mallu was lost in decking up Ashus table ... she got a phone call from a Dewana.. citing his act of past..something pretty unstable  (Worshiping Mallus heels)

Mallu cut the call and wondered if it was a prank after all!

Ye tera Patient... Ye mera Patient >> AshNi     

As the duo walked in the corridors... Wifey thanked Hubby for heeding to her pleas (joining the hosp)

She offered him a cuppa adrak tea... but he rejected the offer quit simply!

Ashu checked the patient and declared he was stable..!! Nidhi thanked her SIR and Ashu took leave before Nidhi could counter!

Suddenly Nidhi realised Bade Baba was lost and as she ran around, Ashu asked her to relax!

Bade Baba ke bahane... bane AshNi ke fasane   

As AshNi looked all around for Bade Baba, Nidhi started to lose her patience and was about to create some hungama..!

Ashu squeezed her shoulder and later.. offered to wipe her tears..!! 

AshNi shared a few eyelocks and continued to search for Bade Baba along the walks!

Ye mujhe na jane.. kya hua? >> Rohan   

Rohan sat at the lunch table wondering if Nidhi had had lunch and was stable?

He called her up and said he wanted to check... Nidhi replied she was with Ashu and searching for Bade Baba in between shedding some ansun

Rohan fumed and walked out of the lunch room! Once in his room, he scattered his Tshirts and ordered Chote Sarkar to investigate the  'Missing Black T' ka matter!

CS said.. he was wearing the same and acting lame...

'Kisi ka gussa... kisi aur pe... aise to tevar pehle na the.. janab aap ke!!'

Momma ka hukm ... Biwi ko zakhm >> Ashu    

Bade Baba had returned and the Jeevan Sandhya manager ... had AshNi informed!

Back at Jeevan Sandhya, Nidhi invited Ashu to meet Baba and have some Adrak chai ka pyala

Ashu fell quiet... and Nidhi cancelled the chai ka offer..!! 

Finally AshNi walked into Jeevan Sandhya side by side... while stealing glances with eyes wide...

As AshNi were about to meet Bade Baba, Mallu momma called up... n asked Ashu to wrap up!

Ashu excused himself and Nidhi stood pitying herself!

Beta nahi ... Bete jaisa tha ..haan tha woh kahin >> Bade Baba   

Heaving a sigh of relief seeing Baba, Nidhi chided him for giving her grief..!

He instantly said... 'U listen.. but dont hear' 

Baba suddenly talked of Lucknow... a son and talked of Chess... somehow..! Nidhi found an opening and stressed on Baba to continue revealing!

Baba broke down ...n rued... this talk of Naming his Son was something he could not continue!

Shayad yehi hai pyaar >> Rohan   

As Nidhi and Baba got to some gaming... Rohan came and started gaping

BG ... got to crooning ... Shayad yehi hai pyaar.. and Nihan frandship started fading ..sadly yaar!

Nidhi spotted him and tried to pull him into the game -spot...! 

Shaken up to the core.. he excused himself and said he din wanna bore! (The stammering is going on big time)

Precap -- Bade Baba breaks down... hugs Nidhi and cries his eyes brown! Rohan rues about falling in love with his FRAND ... but finally accepts that he wants Nidhi as his GirlFRAND!

High Points

--  Interesting twists coming up  >> Mallus Dewana & Nidhis Dewana strike
--  Baba - Nidhi scenes
--  SK acting ( his dialogue delivery needs improvement..big time)
--  Wahi acting

Low Points

--  BB isnt a mental patient..  please CVS 😑
--  Rohan... the good boy gone 😭
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well done Ashu!!!! For refusing Nidhi's consolatory "adrak chai"

A man suffering from Alzheimer's has gone missing and you waste time playing "pass the hanky".

Rohan's turnaround looks plain stupid 😑 Last I checked he was a guest in Verma house. Guests don't behave that way!!!!

Nidhi is a doctor- Ripley's believe it or not!

Today's episode was worth watching only for the call Mallu receivedπŸ₯³

Thanks Tanu.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 12 years ago
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update TanuπŸ‘

Oh God I can't believe I really shouted out aloud when I heard the voice on the end of the line of Mallika's phone. I was like FINALLY.. THANK GOD!!!!!. Mallu ka naya love interest aa gaya. Ab kuch din ke liye to Ashutosh ki jaan bakshegi woh. πŸ₯³

As for Rohan I dont think he going to turn totally negative. From what I saw today, he may be insecure for a while and might try to stop Nidhi from meeting Ashu or thinking about him. And may be later he will realize that Nidhi cant stay without Ashu and then get out of their way. 😭😭
😭
But I am so happy about Mallu's love interest coming in the serial that I am gonna celebrate today. Atleast they are finally moving somewhat towards Dhoop Kinarey. If Mallu track goes entirely according to DK then  a lot of heartbreak is in store for Nidhi in future after Mallu's subsequent marriage and divorce. But Nidhi kind of deserves it for breaking poor Ashu's heart right now.πŸ‘πŸΌ

So overall I am happy. Awesome episode today.😊😊
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ye Rohan track ho na hi tha kya???aur kuch nahi dikha sakte the...i hate such things yaar friends and gf/bf ke beech mein theres a huge diff..how cn people mingle...😑...waise i caught only glimpses of BB-nidhi scene they r  too good...love them..AN is awesomeπŸ‘...ohh mallu's ashiq ka call aa gaya...dhinka chika...πŸ˜›Edited by niniborn2rule - 12 years ago
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know SK is a sweetheart for tweeting but does he even  know whats going on in his own show?πŸ˜†

I mean he earlier tweeted that no ones going to go negative in this 'beautiful' show, yet Rohans well on his way!

All I can do is laugh!πŸ˜†

Thanks Tanu for the update. πŸ€—
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 SO finally woh waqt aa hi gaya jub rohan starts turning gray!... waise socha jaee to achcha hi hai yaar,   usko kuch aur karna hi tha... lekin han grey sheded karne se achcha tha ki koi aur gf bana dete...anyway jub khud ke hath me kuch nahi hai to us baat pe sar ptne se faida kya hai,? haan lekin they should unite ashni before he fully turns grey... achcha hua ashu ne chai ki offer thukra di... kyon ki nidhi ko iski zarorat hai, aur jealousy ki bhi, jub woh ashu ki malliqa ke sath jyada dekhegi to sayed usko kuch samajh aayee... and yesss tanu,malliqa ke obsassive lover wow!...ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya? haan lekin jub taq ashni ka pyaar nahi  suru hota... tab taq sab kuch fiqa fiqa hi lagega... baqi ki bateen baad me Edited by chumki... - 12 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks tanu for the update (am back😳)...today am happy for two things

1.  Mallu's deewana.
2.  Nidhi getting what she deserves (a royalπŸ˜‰ ignorance)πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pyaar karne ka matlab to yeh nahi ki negative hona hai..negative to tab hoga when he becomes obsessed with nidhi or force nidhi to stay with him forget abt ashu..lets see if he does tht... Edited by niniborn2rule - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Woho.. i love u AshMan ... what a KICK to Miss goody two shoes.. πŸ₯³ ... serves her right... 'Miss MOVE ON' ... yah.. baby... MOVE ON... who wants ur ADRAK Chai.. πŸ˜›

And so so happy ... Mallu ka DEWANA gonna strike... as well ... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

But really sad to see Rohan go down the drain πŸ˜”

PS: Between Mallu n Nidhi ... when both are cornered by their Dewanas Mr. Ziddis... .who will AshMAN  .. HELP ? πŸ€“
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice update!!!

will watch at 11