Users

Frequent Posters

peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
that was sooo funny... asr remaining celibate.. lolz..btw why the 30+  ???😲
Maddy1270 thumbnail
wow! that was just awesome... imagine the oh-so-hot-and-sexy asr forced into being celibate... and khushi sure did remind me of the ineffectual payal

on a serious note: a good rejoinder to whoever plagiarised your work; keep up the good work!
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a freaking Splitting Punch!!! Who is this Khoosi??? Would love to give some personal Hot Gram J(G)alebees myself too.
How the heck do these losers think ...they can just get away with it...DAMN HER!!!

Ash.
Richie-Rich thumbnail
BWAHAHAHAHA! ðŸ¤£
Goshh!! I was going What the , What the , almost ALL the time! ðŸ¤£

Mann!! This is PUBLIC RAPE of the person who did this! 
Serves them right! ðŸ˜ˆ

And as for you! KHOOSI, you saw for yourself, right?
Who appreciates the clone, when you have the ORIGINAL, ECCENTRIC thing to brag about? :D :D

CoffeeMoCha thumbnail
This isn't hilarious. And it shouldn't be. I'm really sad that your siggy got "rap*d" and whoever did it deserves to face the full force of the consequences of his/her actions. It's simple copyright infringement. If you state on a creative document made by YOU saying this is your property, i.e., under your copyright, any reproduction of the work violates the copyright law. All you have to do is mention it. I think fellow IndiaForum wasi Nayika has the right idea. This whole situation is assuming the proportions of a greek tragedy.
-MC
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awkward! YES! but freakin' brilliant!