Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: alanta

Gud nite friends.Time for me to go 😭 

Take Care🤗

Aww Good Night Alanta,and hope you have a day off tom😃
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jk says my dushy took care of tharkhaana these many years...now kesar is asking abt this...mb says that dushy may have some reason taking it...kesar says when he will tell us that he gave 5 lakhs for talli sasuraal people...kesar asks mb to ask dushy abt this...raman says he has some work n leaves from there...kesar says dushy even though u know that mb dont like anything abt dowry ...why did u do this...jk supports dushy giving dowry to kunnu family n says that keep talli in house...mb asks abt dowry to dushy..dushy accepts n says i had to do it...n i gave that money so that this rishtha do not go from our hands...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

morning..puja is done...gulaal asks kesar to not talk abt this...but kesar says he wants to talk to dushy right now...he shouts saying dushy ba...every one stop listening him...kesar says its morning...so now u have to give me answers for my questions...dushy asks him to ask...mb asks why r u talking to dushy like this...kesar says dushy will tell abt this...tell them  what u did...jk supports dushy n asks kesar to tell what dushy did...kesar says that tell everyone that why did u take 27 lakhs from tharkhaana n what did u do it with the money...dushy says some times we have to go in some path for family benefit...

I said then., I said in the post and I will say again...I WANTED to know about their night's convo..how can they skip that with such big tension going on???? and Dushty...poor thing..is walking into his own mouse trap!!!
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hi Alanta and Mini and Rammyaaa🤗🤗Aditi am not going to say hi to you...😆

Hila aisa kyun re? ek baar bol diya toh wapas nahi bol sakte kya per main toh bolungi hi Srush, big hug for such a lovely post🤗 and pics really good capture, lagta hai Neil ne sach mein chaate khaye the😳
Edited by enchanted23 - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh man...has it started? Has the atyaachaar started on my Dushy???
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Gud nite friends.Time for me to go 😭 

Take Care🤗

Good Night Alanta...Take Care...

enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I said then., I said in the post and I will say again...I WANTED to know about their night's convo..how can they skip that with such big tension going on???? and Dushty...poor thing..is walking into his own mouse trap!!!

Hey Bhagwaan Srush, that would require them to focus on Gulaal and Kesar and in this episode there was so much focus away from their main lead Talli aur tujhe raat ka tension bhi dekhna tha, hai ram kaise karte yeah sab bechare CVs😕
enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Oh man...has it started? Has the atyaachaar started on my Dushy???

Hi Anj🤗 abhi shuru nahi hua😳 perfect timing hai tera😆
MR21 thumbnail
mb says but did u ask me abt this...if not me then u would have talked to some other person...dushy says that i did a mistake in this matter...i came to u yesterday to talk abt this...kesar says yesterday...when everything is finished...what abt 22 lakhs...did u spend them for urself...dushy says that stop kesar...i did this for family...i agree that 27 lakhs is big amount..but i did not spend this amount for my work...i will repay this amount...dushy is abt to go from there..when kesar stops him again saying its not abt money...its abt not telling us abt this...u would have cheated us like this if i dont know abt this...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

jk says my dushy took care of tharkhaana these many years...now kesar is asking abt this...mb says that dushy may have some reason taking it...kesar says when he will tell us that he gave 5 lakhs for talli sasuraal people...kesar asks mb to ask dushy abt this...raman says he has some work n leaves from there...kesar says dushy even though u know that mb dont like anything abt dowry ...why did u do this...jk supports dushy giving dowry to kunnu family n says that keep talli in house...mb asks abt dowry to dushy..dushy accepts n says i had to do it...n i gave that money so that this rishtha do not go from our hands...

@ bold..what a coward...What a dwarf like character amongst these stalwarts...because even Dushyant was a great character in himself...but Ramu🤢
JK is so like us in loathing Talli...and the CVs then use this reason to give more footage to the terrorist..showing her blaming herself for this show down..as if the world revolved around her🤢