Abhaas,thou art the spice

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! I know we all simply love to hate our resident baddie...Shyam aka snake!

And yet, I cannot help but admire the ace actor behind the role- Abhaas Mehta! Indeed, he has brought out all shades of the character so perfectly, we almost forget that he is not a real character!We hate him with a vengeance!

Although, the main leads hold such a powerful grip on our minds...Shyam too holds a very strong presence on screen every time he appears!

In the beginning, I started watching the show a bit late...and first impression was- hey that guy has such sharp features ...very handsome.Wow...when I saw his acting was blown by his venomous expressions...and still he manages to look so good!!!

I believe Abaas has shown every shade of the character...right from pure white to grey to black...perfectly!Plus he is the hottest baddie in town!

So Abhaas if you read this...please please want you to know...don't take our hate seriously ever. It is a compliment to your acting skills that make us want to hate Shyam...as for you... Thank you for adding spice to the screen...your expressions are too good! We LOVE them!

You rock!Hat's off to your talent!

Don't we love our Abhaas girls...then let's show him?

Do give your comments if you agree!Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Thank you for the likes...glad u agree!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...he is a hot hunk...we should see that side of him more...

like say...he's all worked up and is thinking of a new plan...but, at a gym, or with a punching bag, or running, or something...wearing a tangtop (gunji as some ppl like to call it) boiiling with anger, sweating, n whtnot...instead of giving khushi creepy looks...the creatives should use his assets abit more!! thatd definitely help to make his character stronger...it would be a yumm view for the viewers as well...we probably wouldnt hate him as much 😆
Edited by mango-frost - 12 years ago
honestly, these days i am excited to see shyam. this means the story is moving forward. Plus, it makes for a good laugh, when his plans fail. 

PS: i love abhaas as actor..and he is a sweetheart!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally tv has a hot villian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't imagine the show without him :-)

the CV's need to give him more space, hardly saw him last week
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango-frost

i agree...he is a hot hunk...we should see that side of him more...

like say...he's all worked up and is thinking of a new plan...but, at a gym, or with a punching bag, or running, or something...wearing a tangtop (gunji as some ppl like to call it) boiiling with anger, sweating, n whtnot...instead of giving khushi creepy looks...the creatives should use his assets abit more!! thatd definitely help to make his character stronger...it would be a yumm view for the viewers as well...we probably wouldnt hate him as much 😆

hey thats a great idea mango frost!!! It would really bring out his assets! 😉 Hope cv's take yr point seriously...wude be a treat!
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhaas is a real sweetheart. I really like him.
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I agree! It is because of him amazing acting that we hate him so much.
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

honestly, these days i am excited to see shyam. this means the story is moving forward. Plus, it makes for a good laugh, when his plans fail.

PS: i love abhaas as actor..and he is a sweetheart!

Hey ur observation is so accurate! his presence does always seem to push the story forward...and yeah he is sweet yar!
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

finally tv has a hot villian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</div><div>i can't imagine the show without him :-)
</div><div>the CV's need to give him more space, hardly saw him last week

oh yeah..without him...can't imagine !and yes..cvs pls give him a bit more screen space!Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 12 years ago