VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh no, Mohan couldnt reach in time ...atleast not today !
.he is rushing back  but not reached yet.. Indore still 20 km away

And as they showed Ram bhajan on one side (Megha's home) and him driving back at super speed  to save Megha , Mohan looked majestic , like Ram , on his bike, focussed and determined to reach Megha and save her honour

God wants him to save her , though..otherwise how would he come to know in such a strange way ...Mrs Vyas is called to office by Pratik for a file , she cant find the file and makes the guard call Mohan for it ...thats how he knows..

How helpless he seemed when he realised he is not going to reach and Pratik will take advantage of Megha - how desperate he was to convince her of his sincerity- "mera bhi dimaag kharaab nahin hai jo main highway ke bich se aapko phone kar rahaa hun"...

pleading with her - "aap isko challange ki tarah mat lijiye" ... kamre ke andar mat jaaiye ...mera number call kijiye...

My heart went out to him ...the way he was just simply, plainly and absolutely worried for her ...

Oh Mohan , as you rush forth past the chasing policeman and along rough roads towards your damsel in distress , my heart rushes with you ...
may you find her soon and safe ..and may she understand you and your intentions ...atlast !

Cheers!
VJ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u..lol it's kinda like the raavan 's apharan of Sita and ram coming to save her...how symbolic πŸ˜‰..nice post VJ πŸ˜Š Edited by archu_93 - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No worries! Hero hai toh heroine ko bachayega hi somehow. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was tortoise like for me. Liked Mohan's concern but then nothing else happened in the show. 
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: archu_93

I totally agree with u..lol it's kinda like the raavan 's apharan of Sita and ram coming to save her...how symbolic πŸ˜‰..nice post VJ πŸ˜Š

KKK really looked nice on his bike ...😊 like Ram on a modern day vehicle
VJ
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

No worries! Hero hai toh heroine ko bachayega hi somehow. 

Hmm... very cliche , but our triple K puts life into it and Mohan starts seeming so real... I fast forward most other scenes and save my time ...mostly watch only Mohan scenes fully
VJ

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good one VJ, Very well writtern,πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mohan was so worried!!!😲 and he explained her so well !!!! without any melodramatic dialogues, and this dumb Megha didn't get his point at all !!!

I was like pulling my hairs seeing Megha, the greatest stupid😑

My dear Monu, feeling sad and worried for you as you are being chased by police.

BTW, Mera Monu was looking so graceful while riding his bike...love his style.
😍 Edited by mohan-sun-na - 12 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

The episode was tortoise like for me. Liked Mohan's concern but then nothing else happened in the show. 

You are right , everything else was such a bore ...just that no matter how cliche the scene or the situation , I just love watching Mohan ...poor guy was sooo concerned...and madam was happily declaring - main toh Zannat resort pahunch bhi chuki hun ..uff..so frustrating...
. but forget it, its just a show ..

VJ

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

How helpless he seemed when he realised he is not going to reach and Pratik will take advantage of Megha - how desperate he was to convince her of his sincerity- "mera bhi dimaag kharaab nahin hai jo main highway ke bich se aapko phone kar rahaa hun"...

pleading with her - "aap isko challange ki tarah mat lijiye" ... kamre ke andar mat jaaiye ...mera number call kijiye...

My heart went out to him ...the way he was just simply, plainly and absolutely worried for her ...

Yeah... Same here... He cares a lot for MeghaπŸ˜›  But Megha is  so dumb...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am thinking ye mirchi kitna pareshaan kar rahi hein monu ko!bichara mera monu.