naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

what i wrote i dont know just read and do comment for GOD sake big one as it is my very own piece i have not cheated from any where , you readers comment on cheaters with long comments hum ko tou pochta nahi... 

arnav saw shaym holding her hand he just called Khushi

Shyam just left her hand and turn other side and walked to the dressing room

Khushi wanted to avoid Arnav she just followed Shyam

Anjali  look at Shyam she saw he was very happy ,she took a deep breath

Shyam: woh hum

Khushi: di your medicine she gave her water

Anjali look at her face ,she took from her hand. "yeh kya huwa khushi ji "she look at her wrist "chotey na"

khushi was hiding her hand before she could say any thing

Arnav walk from behind hold her hand from the same place "Khushi come with me "

Anjali :look at Shyam he was holding the handkerchief in his hand"chala"

Shyam : ha Rani SB , aap ko pata ha aaj hum bohot khush haan

Anjali woh tou  hum dekhe raha haan

Shyam: placed the handkerchief in his pocket & walked with Anjali

Anjali while driving back home " sorry chotey sorry Khushi ji , hum ko apna pati se bohot pyar ha , hum na aaj un kai aankhee mein Asoo dekha , hum na woh tarap dekhi  tou hum ko yeh karna para ,she look at him he was still holding the handkerchief & smiling, "hum yeh Smile dekhna ka leya jatan karta haan per khushi ji ka saath 10 min rahana ka baad " she felt a lump stuck in her throat she was feeling suffocated she open the window to get some fresh air .

at RM

Khushi walk after their fight at the entrance she saw  him sitting on the garden chair holding his head ,she just step out closing the door behind her  and sat on the edge of the pool  she rub her wrist as if it was dirty she just wash it in the pool water "when this will finish ?"she just look at the star she look in he was sitting in same way as if he was statue

Arnav "how dare he hold her hand ?"he just look at her ,she was sitting warping her arms around her legs looking at the sky tears were flowing out of her eyes ."aap kabhi hamari baat samajheta nahi haan"

Anjali look at her bedside he was sleeping smiling "because of you today i betray my chotey "she walk to the window to look at the sky "Maa chotey hum ko maaf kardaga kya " she turn back and saw at shyam who was murmuring"khushi ji aap hum ko jiju na bola kara hum ko hamara naam se bolya kara"she felt like she will throw up she walk out of the room ,she walk in the corridor she stopped at the french window ,the curtain moved with the wind she look out she saw Arnav sitting on the chair holding his head and khushi near pool.

khushi felt someone is looking at them she look at the window she saw anjali she quickly got up and took two big step and walk to Arnav' aap kab tak iss tarah yahan betha ga "she kneel down he look at her with eyes she pointed at the window "dekha aap abhi soai ga nahi tou subha kaise utha ga , bahi tak naraz haan dekha hum aap ko sorry bol raha hai, paka next fancy dress mein hum aap ka saath prize laga "

Arnav: hold her hand "my prize is you i dont need any do you understand, as far as you are with me i am    the winner" he hold her hand right the place Shyam had hold it he gently caress it 

Khushi; jeet tou hamari thi kya huwa jo trophy na mili

Arnav: "i have my trophy "he pull her up to make her stand as he too got up" and this trophy no one in world can take from me " he warp his hand around her shoulder she placed her head on his chest and they walk to their room" i love you my Heer"khushi look at him in surprise he with eye pointed at window " i love you my Ranjha : their throat choke  the step in the room she just free her self as it was dark and walk to the bed ,he just slide the door  and walk on other side of bed "she is still standing i will go to recliner as she will go" 

Khushi rested she turn her face towards the washroom.

Anjali was smiling at the sky ...she look at the french window of their room 

Arnav turn on other side ,he was looking at his Di who was smiling he just drowsy off  .

Khushi turn after 10 mins she look at him his back was toward her she look at the french window ,she was not there "arnav ji" he was snoring she pull blanket on him"when he can touch me? "she press her wrist "then he can sleep with me after all he is  my husband "she hold her mangularsutar he turn and slept straight she look at him ,she recollected the stage scene " he is my love "she turn towards him to look at him when she slept she does not remember ..

Anjali" they are one you do anything my chotey will not leave his love , next time i will not let you go with her this was first and last time "she taken out the handkerchief and placed it under her mattress to return khushi 

Arnav woke up suddenly he look at her as she was very near to him he try to get up when he saw she was holding his shirt sleeve very tight in her fist as if she was scared he placed his hand on her hand and closed his eyes "i will sort jiju tomorrow"

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one di
beautifully the pain was described
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice...loved it...very different n shocking behavior of anjali.
zaniax thumbnail
tht was really nice...i loved the whole concept :)
good one 👏👏..

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome OS
how could anjali do that
loved it
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful one!!!
Kaash sachi main aisa kuch ho
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
god one ya... i hope anjali really comes to know! n this MU doesnt get worse now... they both saying i love even if it was for anjali was very sweet :))))

thanks for the pm
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What  to  say !!!   emotions   betrayed  by  all the  three are  very  realistic  and  beautiful .  All  3 are  helpless   and they  have to sort out  this mess  and   move  ahead  .  

bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was good...Anjali waking up finally. It will be fun if this happens in the show. I like ur touch of giving each one alone time before bed..😃
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good one nadz... Anji ko akal laake bahut acha kiya...
Ek room se ek bed tak toh pahunche..now Shyam has to face all the three raizada's.. (Iam including anji as raizada coz after the truth she will not be jha anymore:-) ) subhah hote hi ASR will be back.. Wish some tin like this happens in the show.. I mean at least he sees the marks on her wrist..