Should Mandira tell the truth?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Should Mandira tell the truth was it so necessary?? if she would have have respected her elder sister or the relationship of Indira and Rishi would she have uttered such a silly truth ??to be respected and pitied she should have kept this secret for herself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes , you are correct.

But what else she could have told?  I mean what was the reason , she slept with Sameer.
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but anju di, it was needed to be revealed because sam has already told rani about that and if she wouldn't have told it wouldn't have been for them and especially rishi and the case as rishi is the lawyer..
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dint know confuesd.
only want it should not create any problem between Indira-Rishi.

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes she shuld but  the whole truth that she realised about rishi and her sister later, she triesd blackmailing sameer etc., 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
though rani chila chila kar kehti Mandira thought she was with rishi is there any proof?
She was drunk this could have been an excuse(it was also tue) instead of maligning the relationship of Indira and Rishi.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

but anju di, it was needed to be revealed because sam has already told rani about that and if she wouldn't have told it wouldn't have been for them and especially rishi and the case as rishi is the lawyer..

Rani never mentioned anything about Mandira thinking she was with Rishi what Sameer revealed that he was with Mandira and they have aa intercourse on this famous 4th march.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If mandira had not told the turth then it would be a big problem in the court.A lawyer must know everything.Only then she will get some justice.
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But did she/will she tell the complete truth - i.e she targeted Rishi because of the Diwan name, and then she launched her blackmail project?

For some reason, I think Mandira has not really changed her colors. I suspect she remains selfish to the core. Somehow, she will turn this situation around to her advantage, like sticking to Rishi like a leech, compelling Indira to think that perhaps it may be a good idea to distance herself further from Rishi, and make Rishi-Mandira happen.

I feel for the girl a lot, but I think there is more Inder in her than Indira.😭
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If she want to tell the truth why she don't tell everything clearly????