Ram's cute fear of Priya after marriage

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram though now may be comfortable with Priya...I used to admire him a lot when he used to fear her 😳...the cuteness and innocence of his character was in full bloom at that time...even now he displays innocence - but there is a difference in the portrayal...In one of the beautiful episodes of BALH, I can't forget the moment when Ram gets shocked when Priya comes near him to remove the extra pillow on his bed...he was trembling like a child who would fear an injection from a doctor...even when Priya closes the door of their hotel room during the day of their marriage, he got scared...itni zor se band kyu ki main to dar gaya tha...its the childlike innocence that makes his character so beautiful...hope you agree with me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Ram though now may be comfortable with Priya...I used to admire him a lot when he used to fear her 😳...the cuteness and innocence of his character was in full bloom at that time...even now he displays innocence - but there is a difference in the portrayal...In one of the beautiful episodes of BALH, I can't forget the moment when Ram gets shocked when Priya comes near him to remove the extra pillow on his bed...he was trembling like a child who would fear an injection from a doctor...even when Priya closes the door of their hotel room during the day of their marriage, he got scared...itni zor se band kyu ki main to dar gaya tha...its the childlike innocence that makes his character so beautiful...hope you agree with me...

Yeah that was quite hilarious and one of my most favorite scenes. And now feel that charm is missing in RaYa's relation.
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no infact i am loving the scenes  even more raya are magical and so funny😆
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too love raya a lot..their is magic in raya relation...i loved it a lot...i dont find an thing is missing in raya magical love...the thing is that we want more & more cute raya romance...