Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Amit Tandon to be seen in SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju!

on Wednesday at 01:37

SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju is soon to welcome a new entry. Buzz states that the sitcom with a touch of fantasy will see the entry of handsome hunk Amit Tandon. In this Eagle Films Pvt Ltd' show, Amit is to be seen as Gia's (Neha Mehta) love interest.

As known to all, Neha has also made a recent entry in the show as Jeannie's (Giaa Maanek) sister. "While in Jinn land, Gia was in love with my character Jinn Jimmy. I was killed by the demon of Jinn land, Jinn Jora. So Rahul is my re-incarnation in the world inhabited by humans. My character is a Hanumanbhakt and is not at all interested in girls. So the story will now revolve around how Gia tries to seduce Rahul," said Amit Tandon, who has started shooting for the serial.

Amit, who was one of the finalists of Indian Idol Season 1, said, "I have played a bad boy and other roles. But this is the first time I am doing a romantic comedy and am really excited. This is something very different for me. I have worked with Ali Asgar before in Zara Nachke Dikha and am looking forward to work with him again".

Good luck Amit!

Source: TNN

-----------------------------------------------------
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Amit Tandon celebrates one of his merriest birthdays

By TellychakkarTeam 11 Apr 2013 - 17:53
Amit Tandon

You may receive gifts on various different occasions throughout the year. Receiving gifts on your birthday is extra-special though. Amit Tandon who is currently playing Rahul in Jeannie Aur Juju received beautiful designer shoes from Baldinini and a watch from his wife. And guess what? He gifted himself a Mercedes.

The actor will be spending his birthday (11 April 2013) shooting and then head to supervise the under construction 5000 square feet children's play centre which he will be opening soon. Being a lover of children, he conceived of this play centre as he feels that in Mumbai kids don't have much place to play.

He feels that this birthday is one of his best ones. He reasons, "I am doing well in my acting career and am running my own business as I celebrate this birthday of mine." When asked about his worst birthday, he says, "It was on my 30th birthday when I had to bid goodbye to my twenties."

We wish Amit many happy returns of this great day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/amit-tandon-celebrates-one-his-merriest-birthdays

.Dalisay. thumbnail

Amit Tandon in Jeannie Aur Juju

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Apr 9, 2013, 11.56 AM IST

Amit Tandon in Jeannie Aur Juju
SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju will soon welcome a new entry. 

AmitTandon will enter the Eagle FilmsPvtLtd'show in the coming days as Gia's(NehaMehta) love interest.

Neha has also recently entered the show as Jeannie's (GiaaMaanek) sister. "While in Jinn land, Gia was in love with my character Jinn Jimmy. I was killed by the demon of Jinn land, Jinn Jora. So Rahul is my re-incarnation in the world inhabited by humans. My character is a Hanumanbhakt and is not at all interested in girls. So the story will now revolve around how Gia tries to seduce Rahul," said AmitTandon, who started shooting for the serial on Tuesday.

"I have played a bad boy and other roles. But this is the first time I am doing a romantic comedy and am really excited. This is something very different for me. I have worked with Ali Asgarbefore in Zara Nachke Dikha and am looking forward to work with him again," added Amit, who came into the limelight as one of the finalists of Indian Idol Season 1.

---------------------------------------------------
.Dalisay. thumbnail
AT in J and J 😃
ENJOYYY... ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg2vST10zS8&feature=share&list=UU6-F5tO8uklgE9Zy8IvbdFw[/YOUTUBE]
.Dalisay. thumbnail
jsha thumbnail

Amit Tandon 'owns' two Mercedes cars; here's a 'freewheeling' chat with the actor

Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon, who plays Rahul in SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju recently became the owner of a Rs 50 lakh worth beautiful E Class white Mercedes car as he gifted it to himself on his birthday. He selected a Mercedes as a vehicle as he feels that it's the ultimate luxury car.

He is in fact the owner of two Mercedes cars. He owns yet another ML350 SUV luxury white car in the United States. White happens to be his wife's favourite colour, hence both the Mercedes cars are white in colour.

He reflects, "Owning a Mercedes is no big deal. If someone respects you for owning a Mercedes, I feel that the person has a fake mentality. I know people who are earning millions but are still driving a simple Honda car."

As Amit doesn't find Mumbai roads too suitable for driving, a chauffeur mainly drives his Mercedes. "I am at the wheel of my car occasionally though."

We wish you a merry ride on your luxury car, Amit!!!

Source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/amit-tandon-owns-two-mercedes-cars-here-s-freewheeling-chat-actor

jsha thumbnail
Jeannie Aur Juju 15 April Episode

Part:1

Part:2

.Dalisay. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsha

hi ruchuuu ðŸ¤—

ohh meine dekha hi nahi... 

🤗