4/2: WU (Manyata in tears)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts with Rajmata standing next to JN and telling Manyata that she sees a princess who is soon to be crowned and then tells JN that they should throw a party for her. Manyata stares at them in shock as Rajmata orders the servent to prepare for the party..

Manyata watches all the servants are preparing the mahal for the party . JN's friends come to meet her and congratulate her. Brijraj also congrats her and asks her if he can invite few of his friends for her party.

Vijay bhai comes and teases Manyata who is sitting by the stairs with her bag. Manyata stops the maid for water but the maid who is carrying the water refuses to give her water saying its her Princess JN. Rajmata talking on her phone when Manyata comes to her and tells her that she wanted to teach her a lesson and she learned her lesson so please stop this game. Rajmata tells her that's exactly her problem she things everything is a game but to her DEvghad and its throne are not a game.

Manyata in tears as she thinks back on Rajmata's words about JN being the princess. She realizes that she herself is responsible for her situation and believes only her mother is still worried about her.

Komal blesses JN and tells her that from today she is starting a new life and she is very sure that she will fulfill all her responsibilities very well. JN tells her that she feels as if she got her mother back. Manyata watches this and is upset. Manyata calls out to Komal and asks her about her room to which Komal replies saying that for now she can pick any of the guest rooms but after party she will see about her room.

Manyata tells her that she suddenly feels as if she no longer belongs to this family. Komal tells her that she is a part of this family and always remain their daughter. Manyata tells her about her dream of wanting to be princess and then Akash came and treated her like a princess despite her being a commoner. She cries out saying how can she find Akash now if she is not a princess.

Komal tells her about how Rajmata has waited 16 years for her despite every ones suggestion on changing the will to make JN the princess. Manyata cries saying she ruined her chance of being a princess. Komal tells her not to get upset and just be happy for her sister JN. She tells her that she cannot give her anything except a mother's love.

Manyata outside sitting on the bench and gazing at the watch Akash gifted her and thinks about Akash and then about AKash's mother telling her to become a princess and use the powers to search for Akash. She remembers Rajmata's words and then Komal's words saying she can't help her.  UV arrives at the mahal and goes up to  Manyata and questions her if she is crying and then says that she isn't one to cry. She screams at UV saying that she will never find Akash now as everyone is busy with JN. UV tells Manyata that he will help her and tells her that she is a princess and she needs to fight for her position. He tells her to fight with Rajmata and her father and if she wants to be a princess then needs to snatch it as it is her right.

Vijay bhai, JN and her friends are making fun of Manyata.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update... 
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update...
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks AngelsKiss for the update.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just when things seemed on right track the alash jhap begins again. Told u guys not to trust cvs. Abs pointless. Tfs!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sarah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜›. Do the cvs want us to feel bad for M, after everything she has put us through? I for one don't, it's going to take more than just her feeling ignored or attention deprived for me to feel anything for her.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sarah!
aaj bhi nahi dekh payi .. hopefully tomorrow i shall be able to watch DEK.

although, my dear friend, app kahan ho?  are you still active in forum or another one?  haven't seen you the last few times i went to AT 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even now she has the gall to say it is her haq? how when she broke off all ties then why is there nay haq? why dsnt anyone say that to her?? i find it ridicilous, even now she is thinking of her bachpan ka dream of being princess, if am not the princess how will ifind akash, at first it was have to be princess to be with him now it is have to be princess ot find him!!

she had the nerve to say that it seems that am not loved a part of the family? what has she been doing since she ogt here to be considered as a part of family? making a specatcle of izzat, lying, cheating, rude that is ok, if they do the same then poor manyata fees the ivctim?

i used to love it, but now i really fail to see nay good in her, i just think the only way she will seem better is if now ( what the cvs are actually donig) make others seem v bad and evil so she seems good in comparison!!
the reason for low trps is not missing akash or monash or less manveer it is the slefishness and abs annoyning traits of the so called lead.

not once did she propely apologise for her mistake, it seems now she is just like a sullen jealous kid who wants his fav toy after breaking it, but still not valuing it.

i also know am gng to be bombarded with bashers but i was totally disspointed yest and now will not be watching it till maynata gets a proper lesson and apologises rather than being glorifed !!
Ashish91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arey ds plz dont do like dis witth manyata plz. ๐Ÿ˜”