Is it reason enough to HIDE?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey all watchers of KZK,
Please reply to this post of mine ONLY if you are interested because I am really not taking any-"I dont care" crap here in this post..so PLEASE!

What I wanted to ask of you all was is that Prerna has this BAD habit of hiding things from people who need to know it the most- she first hid the thing of Anurag being alive from Rishabh only to bring such a huge drift in their relationship and this time along, she's hiding the thing from Rishabh just because she does not know how he will react..

Inspite of Prem being such a potential threat to that secret about Tusshar she still seems to be more concerned about HIDING the thing from Rishabh for max time as possible..is she justified for doing this over and over again?!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya...........She is just insane she thought that Bajaj will hurt if he cums to know but she does'nt think that hu deeply he will hurt if he cums to know frm others!
miileerox4eva thumbnail
ya itz kind of true....
but i think dat maybe she mite tell him herself today. well atleast i hope she does becuz i want 2 c moreprem n mukti stuff u no 😊
ronitfan thumbnail
And imagine poor Rishabh's plight when he comes to know that Anurag was the first person to come to know of all this and yet PRerna did not once think of him before blantly lying to him about all this!!!!
ronitfan thumbnail
What a sadist yaar Sabina..if you cant think straight, you think and apply SO much of brains just to think how Rishabh and Prerna will separate?! LOL!!!!

Prerna aint going anywhere- I wish Prerna really gets a harsh punishment this time around!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabina77

And this is the biggset twist after yesterday i can say taht prerna ONLY loved anurag
i don't know what she feels for anurag BUT it is not LOVE!!
its time for all bajaj fans to see the truth
prerna and bajaj will seperate this time

Gawd! Yesterday they showed the entire episode in retro mode mannn..are u taking that for a TWIST?!😆😆😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar sukhi dont mind her she is die hard fan of cez and wante all others out of the way have u read her posts on prem
ronitfan thumbnail
No:(

I'll go through them soon- sorry if she's been of any nuisance...
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Oh...........Prerna's insane deeds will separete Bajaj and her and will deeply hurt my Rishabh as always 😭
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Sabina darling dont try to say insane and foolish things abt Rishabh's love,His love is as pure as apure diamond lust han he iz waiting 4 Prerna 4 last 15 yrs (b4 marrige)only bcoz of lust and mind u ur idiot Anu ............let the topic go 🤢 😡