Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shalu ğŸ¤— I will Miss you too and everybody. Well not the one's from GG on FB as they talk too much there. kitne sare notifications aate hai boss 😡 😆 And whenever i go, all i get is "Chalo, Me got to go, bye" 😡 😆 I have been asking Julie to make a FB account for God's sake. are you listening?😡 But even i'll miss all those Discussions where i used to just stalk and sometimes reply too. This is the Bestest(i know its not a word) Forum with people of Good sense of humor. I've definitely had Aw um time over here on Forum with all these Lovelies. Thank you all. 😃
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww 🤗...Shailu...Shilu...tension wali buddy...or whatever your name is. ğŸ¤£ Although that was very beautiful...there was only one problem...you barely came on this forum. ğŸ˜¡ğŸ˜† So tumhe itna zyaada emotional hone ka haqq nahi mil sakta. ğŸ˜‰ Just kidding, sweetie...you just need to fix your FB account so we can interact more on there if not here. ğŸ˜ƒ So kabhi alvida mat kehna. ğŸ˜‰Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Shalu ğŸ¤— I will Miss you too and everybody. Well not the one's from GG on FB as they talk too much there. kitne sare notifications aate hai boss 😡 😆 And whenever i go, all i get is "Chalo, Me got to go, bye" 😡 😆 I have been asking Julie to make a FB account for God's sake. are you listening?😡 But even i'll miss all those Discussions where i used to just stalk and sometimes reply too. This is the Bestest(i know its not a word) Forum with people of Good sense of humor. I've definitely had Aw um time over here on Forum with all these Lovelies. Thank you all. 😃

umm thanks niki for remembrin me 😳😉..thats so sweet of u😳..well m gettin to itAngry..will defi make an acc by tomro promise k..😃😆😉
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will also miss sgp and this forum.if anybody wants to be in contact with me tell me.i will pm u my fb community.Edited by haabi - 12 years ago
ramzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: haabi

i will also miss sgp and this forum.if anybody wants to be in contact with me tell me.i will pm u my fb community.

sure we all will be in contact ..but as soon as i get my fb account ..hehe..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramzzz

sure we all will be in contact ..but as soon as i get my fb account ..hehe..

sure , post ur Daughter's pic along with it so V recognise U 😉 ğŸ˜†
ramzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

sure , post ur Daughter's pic along with it so V recognise U 😉 ğŸ˜†

owk nets ..will have her pic..i have sum oda pic atm..gosh shes quite famous arnd here..😆😆😆

owhh n u kan start searchin for me now..my names jewels ram..😃
Edited by ramzzz - 12 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur name in facebook is jewels ram?
ramzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: haabi

ur name in facebook is jewels ram?

yup..😃