2/4 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I dunno, guys, I don't really feel like talking that much about today's episode. For some reason it really unsettled me. All of the elements I wanted to see were there but I didn't "feel" it, if that makes any sense. In all honesty, I feel like things are being rushed a little bit. Sure, the issue with Pintu and Krishna was an important one today but it all feels a bit rushed as this is one of the most important issues of the show, why are they starting and finishing it already?

I did get really excited when they showed Pintu looking for a job and his struggle did touch me. But I was not with the whole Ganga melodrama all the way. Neither was the long TTS scene needed. How many times are we going to watch him do this? This trait of his has been established already. Is this his big plan for getting Pintu back into the house, ask Babloo where he lives?

And I actually wanted to watch that meeting between the DC and Krishna, not just to see Krishna succeed but I actually wanted to watch it out of interest for what goes on in these meetings and what they discuss. That is what the show is supposed to be about!

The Pintu-Krishna scene was also good but I couldn't enjoy it because it interrupted something else I have been wanting to see in a more immediate capacity. Right now Pintu and Krishna's individual stories are going so well that I don't think they really need all this tension and drama. I would have preferred if today he heard she was in a meeting and just waited outside to show how desperate he was to see her rather than to storm in like that. Not that that wasn't relevant to character but the tension was not justified so immediately and will be less effective later because it already happened.

The DC could have still mistaken Krishna if Pintu was waiting outside and I would have enjoyed the Prishna scenes much better had they not done this confrontation right now.

That's all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the analysis Sam. I hope we have a better episode tomorrow. Felt like some of the ground work being layed out for something bigger.

Today's episode dealt with time constraints I feel๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey Sam! :)
I understand, the Pintu-Krishna tension could have been postponed. Seems like the track is rushed.
That DC!๐Ÿ˜ก what's up with him? Why does he seem to jump into conclusions all the time regarding Krishna. Never have i been so quick in disliking a character as I am starting to dislike this Mr.D.C.

Does he not hold a significant position as an employee of the Government? Then how can he be so short sighted and quick to form opinions of, and judge  others who might be beneath him in power and position but not less important.  This guy is so foolish I tell you, how easily he fell prey to the trap layed by that cartoon Bihari and a puny girl. He thinks himself so intelligent, but in reality he is as guilty of short sightedness as others are of corruption.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Samanalyse >Completely agree with you . The angry rebuke of Krishna to Pintu just wasnt needed. He is the same guy who had stood by her when she was let down by everyone. He stood against his father, made u take the exam and now how can she scold him like this?๐Ÿ˜ก Pintu had fought for her the same style and those times it did not occur to her that those too were also GOvt officers? I want Pintu to achieve success on his own and give the BDO madam a break for some time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I know the romantics wont like but then distance does make the hearts go fonder๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. The creatives shd focus on the development work to be done and run the Tuntun MLA track, that will be so much better. Also I like Chanchal's charac, they shd develop her into a smarter version of Krishna๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ConnectTheDots.> So right, the DC is too judgemental and simply makes allegations๐Ÿ˜•n without evaluating things. Krishna shd give it back and I am sure the day she does that, the creatives will show the guy falling for her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sam! I am loving that you got into my state! ๐Ÿ˜†

Today I just watched what they showed! Yeah! I had to skip Tuntun Singh's scenes! I just could not watch him. Him and his gimmicks! ๐Ÿคข

And what was irritating was the background music! Emphasizing all wierd emotions!๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyways...Am curious to know where was Pinto sitting on the roof during midday time? His home of the BDO office ? And did he again go back to Krishna's office around 6 PM ? And Pinto still has the bike with him ?๐Ÿ˜•

OMG ! a bike ride tomorrow as yet another scandalizing event๐Ÿ˜† Sabki nazron mein padna chaahte hain. The DC said so... Wow! what an affair these two are having!!! Nice!!

Chalo...both Pinto and Krisha atleast struggled on with their day with some efforts. Pinto ko nani yaad aa gayi naukri dhoondte dhoondte and Krishna chup chaap file khatm kiye! Noice!! My best wishes to both of them for their efforts! Hope they succeed!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam

Woh Pintu ko dinbhar wait karta hua nahi dikha sakte the as it would have been out of char of Pintu . Do u really thin our pintu is waiting type of person ? ๐Ÿ˜† So I think he was very upset and sad coz of phone convo and interview incident and so he wanted 2 say his heart 2 Krishna so tht he could feel little bit support from her which he needed at tht time . n So he just rushed 2 the office which was right as per his char Aur yahi dikhaane ke liye Meeting thing was not shown in detail . Tht meeting thing was just for dis purpose only . DC ka reaction pintu ko saara din wait karte hue dekhke woh nahi hota which he showed today . n So Ct's didn't showed it in that way like u wanted .  And one more reason is that right now Prishna love story is in focus n not Krishna's BDO thing . They are developing their love story .U will get the detailed BDO thing at corerct time  . They did showed the BDO activity when it was needed . So I am sure they will show tht too . Also TTS scene was needed as TTS is trying his best 2 bring Pintu back n so Ct's will show him trying different steps 2 bring Pintu back . Like today He asked abt Pintu's address .  

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Hahaa Shri Pintu ki Bike pehle bhi thi in thurs epi when he left the house . When krishna asks his frend tht where is Pintu n when she rushes 2 enter the house They did showed Pintu's bike . I think It was his house's roof where Pintu was sitting .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
well I didn't mind Krishna's yelling over Pinto, but my natural reaction was holding my forehead with my hand and looking askance. I normally do that when two people have verbal exchange with high decibel levels! Don't want to be there witnessing it! So yes, Krishna was saving her ass through that yell before her boss and poor Pinto not understanding the protocol there. Are! Pinto Maharaj ! Jaldi se sikh lijiye. If you have to succeed in life, you need to get on with some protocols. 

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

Hahaa Shri Pintu ki Bike pehle bhi thi in thurs epi when he left the house . When krishna asks his frend tht where is Pintu n when she rushes 2 enter the house They did showed Pintu's bike . I think It was his house's roof where Pintu was sitting .

Hmm! I thought it was his friend's bike.  Pintoji baap ki bike le aaye!  Chalo koi baat nahin! Bus itna dekh le ki phir se Tuntun koi taana na maare!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Shri
The correct time was 6:05 and when she went out to get in her BDO car it was still daylight. So was wondering if Bhagalphur sunset time is 6:20 or something thereabouts.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=1546

So I checked that site link above and the sunsets at 5:59 pm today๐Ÿ˜•

There was one dialogue that stuck with me today which was Krishna's . I can't remember as word per se, but will do a transliteration of sorts." I can't always meet you just like that, can I?"

So I think we might have this kind of thing happening in future too, whereby Pintu feels he is being neglected when they are married.

Well tomorrow we will be getting our long delayed treat/date๐Ÿ˜†

So I think tomorrow I will just follow Moni's advice and watch it as it hits me. I guess I'm overthinking a daily soap too much.

I too really dislike new DC now. He is a bit much but have met people like him in my work life. Krishna should give back as much as she gets from him without jeopardizing her career.๐Ÿ˜†

Pintu is finding it bothersome to be TTS' son in finding work, I hope he finds a work around that situation.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago