Shakti mohan returns back to d3 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really hope that she comes back and rejoin D3 as kria and we have kriyaansh back lets hope and pray for the best
keetha... thumbnail
hey 2day is april 1 and as all used to say its a fools day are they tiring to fool us Edited by geethapapi - 12 years ago
kritzzz_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz somebody confirm this news!!!
Its true or just another prank 4 us!!
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kritzzz_ArSha

plz somebody confirm this news!!!

Its true or just another prank 4 us!!

Dont trust d news mayb its a prank.
I really hope it's true. I mean if it turns out to be true, then I would be the happiest person on Earth. ðŸ˜Š 
So, fingers crossed ! ðŸ˜ƒ

But my heart says, it's all crap and a lie.
Firstly today being April Fool's Day.
Second, Shakti herself confirmed on DID that she is going to New York. I mean she wouldn't lie about dancing ( as I know it's difficult for dancers to lie about dance ) and give such a lame excuse over her leaving - that too on a dance show itself - the show which changed her life. And then, why could CV's introduce a new track if they knew this. I mean the new track is only giving them pains as no one is agreeing with it and they are not fools who plan their own fall to such an extent. So I think it's just a joke. 😳 But let me tell you. If this is a joke, then the bloody author and this site is gone !! ðŸ˜¡ 
Snigs. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Aditi

I really hope it's true. I mean if it turns out to be true, then I would be the happiest person on Earth. ðŸ˜Š 

So, fingers crossed ! ðŸ˜ƒ

But my heart says, it's all crap and a lie.
Firstly today being April Fool's Day.
Second, Shakti herself confirmed on DID that she is going to New York. I mean she wouldn't lie about dancing ( as I know it's difficult for dancers to lie about dance ) and give such a lame excuse over her leaving - that too on a dance show itself - the show which changed her life. And then, why could CV's introduce a new track if they knew this. I mean the new track is only giving them pains as no one is agreeing with it and they are not fools who plan their own fall to such an extent. So I think it's just a joke. 😳 But let me tell you. If this is a joke, then the bloody author and this site is gone !! ðŸ˜¡ 

Ya if its a joke even I will bash dem up for playing wid d emotions.😡
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just a prank, the know just hw to play with sentiments of people and that's all
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i thnk its nt true...its a dirty trick of making fans fools
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing the news
hope its not april fool!! =(
Snigs. thumbnail
Dis topic is closed since TC revealed dat it was just a silly PJ on april fools day.WTH does they think of demselves??How can dey do dis??Stupid people without brains..Dumb jackos!!!!