Ania thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Every1...I need helpp...as of now im in big confusion dono wht to do..!!!
 Here Is My Story..!!!

There is  a guyz..I have never felt anything like this before the way way i felt for him i started liking him when i met him then after 2 months he sat k he likes me alott i thought k he is joking n like tht but then i found he too likes me but in all that i didnt told him tht i also like him..we met in an institue 1st i thought it is just an attraction nothing else but jab woh mujhe se baat nahi karta tha toh mujhe acha nahi lagta tha mein har time ussi k bare mein i think  i thought about him  my every single moment passes his thoughts corss my mind...then one day he told me that the way he likes is much more n he said  i will not understand what he feels for me..he said ill stop talking with u u hav eto tell me ur feelings so o told him i also like me he said k he wanna touch me n kiss me n then he said k he loves me alottt n alottt..few days passes i reazlied tht i also love him...mujhe acha nahi lagta tha jab woh mere ilawa kisi aur se baat karta tha..he told me abt his gf's n also told k jab se he started talking with me he never talk with any of his girl frirnd couz he likes me he loves me alot... there was a trip of my frnds he also joind us we went to a farm house..he took me at the back of the farm house n said k he wanna kiss he i said no i refused me he said ok n after that i noticed he didnt talk with me the way he used to talk before just couz i refused for a kiss tht hurts me alot...he said he wanna do everything with me..n i was shocked but dar k i said yes couz i never want to lose him couz i love him alot...but  1 day when he left the insitite for ever his course was complete...he didnt talk with me even when i tired to talk with him...i didnt had time for me..tht time i realized i love him alott...n bura bhi bohot laga mujhe ustime...then next day i msg him k i love him he called me n said k y i didnt told im before tht i love him n all that then we satred talking i we used to talk before..then 1 day i heard he is engaged with a girl who was with me in my intitute.. i asked him he said n..but sometimes i even noticed in intitute tht there is something is gng on btw them...but when i asked he refused saying he only loves me...i beleived him..then he went to UAE he promised he k he will be back for me n marry me n loves n will talk with me always on phone..but jabse he went he didnt called saying its too expensive there..n one day tht girls told me tht she is engaged to him i was shocked i asked him is tht true he said no i told him then y the girl will lie to him..he said he dont know he only loves me...its been just few weaks he went to UAE..now wht i noticed tht he dont have time for me he is busy in his work he didnt talk with me the way he used to talk so i stop talking with him n deleted him then he msg me just 1 time k y i deleted him wht he has don i didnt reply couz i was deeply hurt..i told my firends even i asked his friends his friends said k he was  a big lier he only use some1 for his lust i understood  tht he was jsut using me for his lust but i was serious n believed  him blindly..i stoped talking with him my friends says k he was just timepassing ussne meri masomiyat ka faida uthane ki koshish k but when i said no to all this there were alot changes in him...i still dont belived i dono wht to do he is always on my mind;..
now tell me wht should i do should i start talking with him again for not?i im so confused my heart says talk but my mind says move on he was jsut using u i dont know wht to do..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Ania,

I'm feeling very sorry for u, and i hav been experienced similar situations in my life.

I dont know about others comments but I would suggest u to talk to him but in ur mind dont keep expectations. It will help u to not forget him as if u try to forget him u will remember him more and more but if u talk to him no matter wat, sumtimes it happens that you want to move on urself widout even thinking to move on u'll automatically move on wid passing days even if u talking to him.

Meri suggestions yeh hae apke liye k ap us se baat karo per sirf yeh pata karne k liye ke akhir problem hae kia aur kon jhoot bol raha hae that girl or ur love. jst figure out.

even if it is ur love, give him a chance last and final chance bcz i know its not easy to forget him as ur deeply in love wid him, i know u can trust him still now if he accepted he is at fault. so give him chance and try to find out his real character and about his marriage.

and during all that time show him some love but make sure u are not expecting frm him. bcz u are only dere to find out abt him.

Once u know how much he is in love wid u and abt his fake marriage stuff, it will be easier for u to move on or maybe there is no marriage and u find ur love back. have patience. dont delete him again make up wid him so u can find out abt him and good thing is that hes far right now so he can't harm u physically as u said he wnted to use u and all so he can't and till that time u can find out abt his character by talking to him. and if hes saying he loves u ask him for his password of his yahoo facebook and any acount u talk to him or even skype. watever way u talk to him it will help u figure out abt his life activities.

Good Luck need more help u can message me
-sweety :)
Ania thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety90

Hello Ania,

I'm feeling very sorry for u, and i hav been experienced similar situations in my life.

I dont know about others comments but I would suggest u to talk to him but in ur mind dont keep expectations. It will help u to not forget him as if u try to forget him u will remember him more and more but if u talk to him no matter wat, sumtimes it happens that you want to move on urself widout even thinking to move on u'll automatically move on wid passing days even if u talking to him.

Meri suggestions yeh hae apke liye k ap us se baat karo per sirf yeh pata karne k liye ke akhir problem hae kia aur kon jhoot bol raha hae that girl or ur love. jst figure out.

even if it is ur love, give him a chance last and final chance bcz i know its not easy to forget him as ur deeply in love wid him, i know u can trust him still now if he accepted he is at fault. so give him chance and try to find out his real character and about his marriage.

and during all that time show him some love but make sure u are not expecting frm him. bcz u are only dere to find out abt him.

Once u know how much he is in love wid u and abt his fake marriage stuff, it will be easier for u to move on or maybe there is no marriage and u find ur love back. have patience. dont delete him again make up wid him so u can find out abt him and good thing is that hes far right now so he can't harm u physically as u said he wnted to use u and all so he can't and till that time u can find out abt his character by talking to him. and if hes saying he loves u ask him for his password of his yahoo facebook and any acount u talk to him or even skype. watever way u talk to him it will help u figure out abt his life activities.

Good Luck need more help u can message me
-sweety :)

Thankyou so muchh..
yeah...when i try to forget him i rememer him more...
and its really hard to trust me on some1 on ill never trust on any1 now... i just cant..
n i deleted him since 1 weak so mein usko kiya msg karo k im sorry i deleted u??wht should i write in msg??😭
sweety90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ania

Thankyou so muchh..
yeah...when i try to forget him i rememer him more...
and its really hard to trust me on some1 on ill never trust on any1 now... i just cant..
n i deleted him since 1 weak so mein usko kiya msg karo k im sorry i deleted u??wht should i write in msg??😭

ur welcome
First of all please dont cry for someone who doesnt care for ur tears.
no dont ever do that mistake for not trusting on anyone cuz that guy is not so important that u can stop trusting others. u shd trust others bcz the more u trust the more u will know whom to trust.
hmmm yes you do not need to love him or trust him again, but u hav to show him that u are trusting him so u can find out what he is upto and if he is really married with this girl. and not jst be wid this guy but also be friendly with this girl who is saying shes married to him. so u can find out proofs, once u are friends with this girl u can ask for marriage photos or wedding video so u can see if she is really married and u can figure out frm her behavior and words that how she talks and if she really married to ur love.

ab ap use add karo, if u can phone him den call him and say u need to talk to him something important bcz to any person if u say u wana talk abt sumthing imp they get intrested to know the matter and once u give this attitude dey will try to find out wat is it?? so message him or jst call him and say wen u hav time give me a call or in message say if u hav time then reply and let me know bcz i need to talk to u something important. jst for now say that.
to get his response first. and this is how u can add him.
then as he comes or call u back then u can proceed like im asking last time abt this girl if u are married so dis is how hes gona start convo wid u and no  matter how much ur in anger or hurt show him that u are okay with it and u forgave him and u wana forget wat happened. so as he start saying he loves u and all and show him love and den try to get his passwords and during that time be firends wid this girl also and say ur happy for her that shes married to him even if she talks to him u pretend as u dont care infront of this girl and to this guy if he is saying hes not married and loving u so u also shw same thing that ur in love and keep continue it to find a key about him. im sure during this time u will find a lot abt him and his lies and this girl as well.

and u wont hav to forget him, u'll feel good and maybe wid time u wana move on urself once u know everyting about him will be easier for u. jst make sure if hes married or not and abt this girl that is very important. then everyting comes later.

Hope ur gettin it. All the best and no crying again be happy its ur mission do it :)
Ania thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety90

ur welcome
First of all please dont cry for someone who doesnt care for ur tears.
no dont ever do that mistake for not trusting on anyone cuz that guy is not so important that u can stop trusting others. u shd trust others bcz the more u trust the more u will know whom to trust.
hmmm yes you do not need to love him or trust him again, but u hav to show him that u are trusting him so u can find out what he is upto and if he is really married with this girl. and not jst be wid this guy but also be friendly with this girl who is saying shes married to him. so u can find out proofs, once u are friends with this girl u can ask for marriage photos or wedding video so u can see if she is really married and u can figure out frm her behavior and words that how she talks and if she really married to ur love.

ab ap use add karo, if u can phone him den call him and say u need to talk to him something important bcz to any person if u say u wana talk abt sumthing imp they get intrested to know the matter and once u give this attitude dey will try to find out wat is it?? so message him or jst call him and say wen u hav time give me a call or in message say if u hav time then reply and let me know bcz i need to talk to u something important. jst for now say that.
to get his response first. and this is how u can add him.
then as he comes or call u back then u can proceed like im asking last time abt this girl if u are married so dis is how hes gona start convo wid u and no  matter how much ur in anger or hurt show him that u are okay with it and u forgave him and u wana forget wat happened. so as he start saying he loves u and all and show him love and den try to get his passwords and during that time be firends wid this girl also and say ur happy for her that shes married to him even if she talks to him u pretend as u dont care infront of this girl and to this guy if he is saying hes not married and loving u so u also shw same thing that ur in love and keep continue it to find a key about him. im sure during this time u will find a lot abt him and his lies and this girl as well.

and u wont hav to forget him, u'll feel good and maybe wid time u wana move on urself once u know everyting about him will be easier for u. jst make sure if hes married or not and abt this girl that is very important. then everyting comes later.

Hope ur gettin it. All the best and no crying again be happy its ur mission do it :)

thankyou so muchhh..yr...
im doing exactly the same u told me..
but it feels so hurt tp pretent u love n care when u really do..
sweety90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ania

thankyou so muchhh..yr...
im doing exactly the same u told me..
but it feels so hurt tp pretent u love n care when u really do..

I can understand its very hard to pretend but if u dont pretend u will b hurt again. and u are going back only to find out who is lying to u this girl or ur boyfriend then u can easily decide to move on or not once u know. i'll pray for u :)

dhiru003 thumbnail
HEY dear,
               Try my formula...

when u r dippresed or sad or confused stand on front of mirror u fond ur best friend who can solve ur problem.

if it is not working then contact with me. I can solve any problem. 
Ania thumbnail
im thinking...im scared k now it will be really hard for me to trust any1 couz i trusted him loved him cried for him cared for him more then he deserved...i was even ready to give my life for him..!!!
now im sacred k if there will be some1 who will love me with his whole heart who will be with me in every step of my life n all tht a lover do...
im afraid k wht if i will be unable to love him the way he does?couz i dont think so it will be easy for me to love some1 again ..!!! wht should i do??
all that love feeling has gone now...
i wish there will be some1 jo mujhe phir se woh sab feel kara sake jo i have lost i have lost all the feeling i just hate love now..
ban0304 thumbnail

i am sorry for wht happened to you i dont know hindi but i can figure out your situation...even my friend had a similar problem...

at this time you may hate love...so what get yourself involved in other life promoting activities like studying,sports or something you like the most after love...love is not the only thing in life...and it will come to u when it is destined...

he is not the only person in the world so dont think there will be no one who will love you with this whole heart...all u have to do in wait...dont take any desicion when u are sad...

please do forgive me if i had said something wrong...TAKECARE...

Ania thumbnail
Thankyou soo much u all
ill try my level best...:)