^OS- Ishq hi hai rab ^Completed

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhiya OS

Why me?'Abhay asked Pia with a slight expression of fear and shock on his face. Pia smiled and replied,'Why not you? What dont you have? Most importantly, you love me! Abhay replied with concern'Love? i do love you and thats why I ask why me? You know that Im not a human like you. Coming close to me would mean putting yourself into danger. What dont I have? I dont have a beating heart which could take all your love. Pia replied'You dont have a beating heart? She placed her hand on his chest and said'I can feel your heart beating! Who said it isnt beating? As long as you have my love, your heart will beat. Abhay couldnt meet her eyes anymore. He knew that he wanted to just spend his life with her and she was just the one for him but how could he risk her life? 

Pia laughed. She grinned and said'You must be totally thinking about my life would be in danger and stuff. Werent you? If Im with you, my life would be in danger but without you, I wouldnt have a life. Seeing you gives me the motive to live. Abhay said'But.. Pia interrupted his speech and said'No Abhay. Enough is enough! Keeping me away from you in no away is going to keep me safe. I just need one yes from you. Pia went on her knees and said'It might be the first ever time a girl is on her knees to propose a guy. Dont spoil the moment. Please say yes. Abhay too went on his knees'Fine but you gotta promise me that you would keep yourself away from all the dangerous matters? Please? 

Pia smiled and said'Condition accepted! They both shared a hug and went back to the party hall together. All the college mates gaped in awe as they saw Abhay and Pia enter the hall. Ofcourse the girls were all jealous seeing Pia's hand in Abhay's. Misha ran towards Pia and asked what all this meant. Pia smiled the widest she could and was going to speak while Abhay stopped her and announced in front of the whole crowd that he and Pia were a couple. The whole crowd cheered and Kabir looked as jealous as possible. The friends for a dance as Pia's favourite tune Dil Ibaadat played. They both danced together as the whole college stared at them. They went out of the hall after their dance to talk a while.

Abhay just hugged Pia with tears of blood from his eyes. Pia cheered him and asked him'Why are you crying? Abhay held her hand and said'I am scared that I would be the cause for any harm done to you! Pia said'You should really stop thinking about it. Even if something happens to me, you should really not be guilty cause atleast with the moments spent with you, Id be happy! They wanted to spend sometime alone so they had decided to go to their favourite place, the jungle!🤣🤣 They went walking to the jungle and as they walked they kept talking about different things and how they should handle different issues. In between one Pia said,'Abhay just wait a minute. Abhay stopped and looked confused and said why? Pia came close to him and planted a mild kiss on his cheek.Abhay felt like the luckiest person in the world. He just felt like this was the reason why he was living. It was just Pia for him now. They both had a long walk, hand in hand, a walk which became one to remember forever and forever. 

But who knew that somebody was watching them all along. Who could it be other than Jeh. Jeh suddenly stopped their way and said'Sorry Pia but this is it. See Abhay how much ever you want cause you are surely not going to see him again. Pia became so terrified and scared she exclaimed'What the hell do you mean? Jeh just cool down. Enough! Jeh was in no way ready to listen. He was just going to attack Abhay but at the right time arrived Chand and Haseena to save their son. Jeh was a minor in front of the experienced Chand and Haseena. They finished him off in no time. They ordered Abhay to come home immediately and drop Pia home too as it wasnt safe anymore. They left and Abhay agreed to what they said. Pia was still in a shock. She had just seen her friend die.

Abhay went to drop Pia. He realized hoe scared she was and he asked her' This is my life. This is what I face. Do you think you would be able to go through all the troubles? Pia tried to hide all her fear and said'With you, I can face anything. They both hugged eachother in such a way not to ever part with eachother, never ever.

Edited by Aishh. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice! Will be waiting for you to continue
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon!! sounds grt 😃
Yumna786 thumbnail
loved this os.plzzz continue.pm me
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My sister writes so well 👏
aish. thumbnail
Thanks all! Completed! :)
Aanchal- I love you Monkuuu!<3
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os😊 Edited by hema_rawat - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute update!!  loved the little abhiya moments!!! Jeh killed by chandeena! yeah
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey...its nce...do write furthr more na...also pm me...thnx.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful...OS dear...dere fav. place "JUNGLE" dats true