Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oookaaayyy! Long time no see right? This one's for Prachi, Juhi, Jess, Aaliya and Nasima...<3 you guys

"Dabbu! Dabbu ruk! Use switch on mat kar duffer! Dabbu!!! Dhat teri yaar!" Manvi tried to stop her brother but it was too late and she heard a ping sound and then the screen changed and she ducked down to avoid the eyes which would read the truth she had hid for so long. "Hello Bhaiyya!" she heard Dabbu scream with joy and smacked her head in frustration.

It was a day before her Partner's Roka. Everybody had to go to Chandigarh but Manvi and Beeji decided to stay back for her treatment. When they were packing up their bags , Manvi felt a little sad watching them go to her best buddy's Roka. " Kash aaj main bhi wahan aa paati Partner " she mumbled to herself as she sat down in her room  " Us din hospital mein bhi theek se baat nahi ho paayi hamari. Aur kal uska Roka hai aur main yahan…Yaar Partner, hamara luck pata nahi kahan walking karne chala gaya hai…"  she sighed and browsed through the 100 messages she had got from him during the past 2 days. Suddenly she saw Dabbu place her laptop on the table in front "Didi! Dekho na, ye ajeeb awaaz aa raha hai isme se!...Maine toh bas…" he fumbled as he saw Manvi glare at him "Dabbe! Ye kya kiya hai tune?! Tune video chat request accept kiya? Kiska???" she looked for the name and was shocked "VIRAT?! Abe bina dhakkan ke bartan, tujhe kisne kaha mere laptop ko haath lagaane ko?! Ab kya karun??" she lamented as she saw the screen change and ducked. "Hello Bhaiyya!" she heard Dabbu scream and prayed that he should keep mum about her. But her luck had ran out the day she had got Maya and Virat patched up. "Arey Manvi didi, dekho na! Virat bhaiyya aaye hain! Aap table ke neeche kisko dhoond rahi ho?" Dabbu asked innocently and she had to come up sheepishly.

Virat felt odd that Manvi was hiding from him but kept quiet while Dabbu was near her. "Hello Bandariya, khaana toh table ke upar khaate hain, tum neeche khaati ho? Aur …Manvi, tum theek toh ho na? Itni weak kyun lag rahi ho?" he asked in concern when he noticed that she looked thinner and weaker than before. Manvi faked a confused look but before she could say anything they heard Pinky Chachi shout from the door " Arey Dabbu! Manvi ko dawaaiyan dedo! Thodi der mein use wapas hospital bhi toh jaana hai na? Aaj toh kaafi tests karvaane hain…" she instructed and went away. Manvi closed her eyes in frustration and Dabbu left the room quickly before Virat could ask anything.

Virat stared at his Bandariya on his screen "Manvi? Wo Chachi thi na? Kaunsi dawaai? Hospital? Tests?..tum..Tumhe kya hua hai?" he was getting anxious by the minute. Manvi laughed out aloud and hit her screen lightly, imagining it to be Virat's forehead "Arey budhoo! Chachi meri nahi Beeji ki dawaai ke baare mein bol rahi thi! Main kya tumhe koi Munnabhai MBBS ki patient lagti hoon, jo 365 days bhi bimaar rahe? Kya yaar partner! Achcha wo sab chodo, bolo ki hame yaad kaise kiya aapne jahanpanah?" she asked with a mock bow maikng him roll his eyes. "Rehn de rehn de! Main toh bas ainvayi…tujhe miss kar raha tha, dekhne chahtha tha, toh socha video chat kar lun? Aur mera luck dekh, Dabbu bhi tab hi online aa gaya! Yaar wo tera bhai kam, mera zyaada hoga!" he teased her. Manvi showed him her tongue " Wo toh saala hai! " she said in annoyance and Virat laughed.

Both of them talked for long , neither bothered about the time in each other's company. It seemed as though they were together and not miles apart. Finally Manvi realised that it was getting late "Achcha chal, ab bohut bak bak ho gaya. Ab jaake so jaao warna kal Virat the Dulha kam aur Virat the Bhootuncle zyaada lagoge! Aur Maya darling darr ke bhaag jaayegi toh main tere liye koi aur bakri pakad ke nahi laaungi , dekh lena!" she teased and was about to go when he stopped her again " Manvi Manvi ! Ruk na yaar…Idea! Ahem ahem…Manvi, will you dance with me?" he asked in a dramatic way and Manvi raised her eyebrows and looked down on the floor. "Yahin pe gira hoga…kahan gaya…" she muttered to herself and looked everywhere when Virat asked "Kya dhund rahi ho?" "Tumhara screw!" she said plainly and shook her head "Hum yahan pe koi Jaadu jaadu khel rahen hai kya, jo main yahan se tumhaare saath dance karun? Chandigarh ki garmi ne tumhaare bheje ko fry kar diya kya?" she asked sarcastically and he snorted "Pehle toh poori baat sunlo!  Dekho, main yahan pe dance karta hoon aur tum wahan pe kar lena. But gaana ek hi hoga aur hum dono ek doosre ko dekh bhi sakenge! Please yaar, try karke dekhte hain na!" he made a puppy face and she laughed, agreeing.

Both of them took a pillow each to be their partner and got ready to dance. Virat switched on his music system and they waited for the song to play..

Kehte hain khuda na is jahan mein sabhi ke liye…

The song Raabta started playing and both of them giggled at their laptop screens but started dancing with their pillows. Throughout the dance, not once did Manvi remember her sorrows and not once did Virat remember his marriage. The song ended and they clapped for each other. Finally Manvi made him go to sleep and slept herself.

The next day, Virat was excited from the morning and was restless. Viren noticed this and asked him " Kya baat hai bhai? Apne Roke ke liye itna excitement? Maya ko dekhne ka excitement?" he suggested half-heartedly. Virat looked surprised "Maya? Roka? Arey nahi bhai! Wo aaj Manvi aayegi na Roke par? Usko dekhne ka excitement hai!" he said gleefully and went away to attend a call, leaving a smirking Viren. In the afternoon, Virat became impatient by the minute as the Rishikeshians were expected anytime. Finally they arrived and everybody went to greet them. Virat greeted everybody but his eyes kept darting to the door , looking to see his Bandariya. "Wo log nahi aa paaye beta." he heard Chachu say and turned back. Chachu continued " Wo Beeji ki tabiyat thodi kharab thi na, is liye Beeji aur Mannu wahan ruk gaye." he said guiltily. Virat felt as though all his happiness had been snatched away. He kept staring at everyone and quietly went to his room, igoring Maya's calls. On entering his room, he slammed the door and sat on the bed "Manvi nahi aayi? Uske bina…uske bina ye Roka kaise hoga? No. Wo aayegi. " he decided and took his car keys. He went out to get his car, not bothering to explain to anyone but signalled to his brother that he would be back. He didn't know why, but his heart needed her to beat again. And he was going to get his heartbeat back. His partner back.

Yeah, a SUPER lame OS , I know! But I wanted to write. So, comment your views pleaseee!! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaverickAurora thumbnail
CliFFF hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this is not ONE shot! i mean it has more parts right?
gosh i need to know...
It was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome yar... u write really very well!
kudos to u!👏👏
Edited by Dreamzz - 12 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice os dear
continue with part 2 
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mia Mia Mia Mia... Yaar awesome loved it... I want dis 2 happn bt u knw cv's... Frgt it... Mia yaar Mora piya ss update kar na... Waiting 4 dat ss badly...!!
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb OS! Please continue.. I really want to read the next part.. I am already eager haha :) 
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I luvd it 2 d core of my heart.plz plz continue it i m eager to read the next part.superb os.
Oh i din't tell u i m new 2 the forum.so hi khushnav.add me 2 yr buddy list and plz pm me when u update
luv richa.
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOVEEDDD ITTT..its fabbb... mwaaah <3
I Was craving to read ur work after reading
ur lonnggg comments on Naveen di's post. thank youuu and thanks to Prach Juhi and all those who kept bugging u..
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOVEEDDD ITTT..its fabbb... mwaaah <3
I Was craving to read ur work after reading
ur lonnggg comments on Naveen di's post. thank youuu and thanks to Prach Juhi and all those who kept bugging u..
Rashi
Minoresh thumbnail
No...itz nt lame...continue plzzz...pm me...
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Poppins 🤗 I love u 
but huh how dare u call this lame !! Pagli 
I loved it ! It was super duper adorable and cuteee !!  Specially the dance part 😍
Uhum ur continuing this right...😆  
Yaaar meri pyaaari Poppins !! Achi bacchi hai na...so continue it...Wanna know what happens next 😉