Sparsh Khanchandani is all set to become a painter

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thursday, March 29, 2012 | 1:51:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments

A non painter turns painter in real lifeā€¦

Sparsh Khanchandani of Sony TV's Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi takes up painting in real life, though she considers herself as not a good painter but a sudden change was seen during the shooting of a scene of Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi wherein she was drawing a scenery by herself which surprisingly turned out to be good, thus she drew an inspiration from this incident to take up painting seriously.

In order to know about her interest, Tellybuzz got in touch with her Mom who says that "I always wanted her to be an artist and had been convincing her to take up drawing seriously but unfortunately every time I failed to convince her but when she personally spoke to me about her interest in drawing I was impressed with that change". She further says that "Art is an inborn talent so one cannot be forced to be an artist but the change in Sparsh's attitude towards drawing has led her to take up elementary drawing exams (Government aided exam for drawing) which will be held on September and I am happy to see my wish coming true". 

Well, now that's a good change and we wish Sparsh all the best for her exams and hope she comes out with flying colours.

Reporter and Author: Dhrithi Gulvadi