Priya's flashback - a rather harsh one than Ram

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram and Priya are a complete couple now...they love each other, care for each other's needs, surprise each other etc...the last part yesterday in which they showed the old scenes of BALH - of Ram and Priya - Priya had really suffered a lot before marriage - her mother bugged her for not getting married,  her lover ( idiot Ashwin ) ditched her...it was that suffering that she insulted Ram in front of family...I was really surprised how she agreed to marry him...Ram decided to choose a boy for her but unfortunately that too didn't work and the engagement had to break...Poor Priya - what could she do?...Ram's suffering in comparison to Priya's was very less...God has now blessed them with true love for each other...it should be long - lasting...ur views on it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ram's past was pretty harsh too. He went from being a happy rich kid, to an orphan. HIs mom ran away with someone (at least that is what he thinks) and then his dad dies of heart break. And on his dad's death bed, he found out that he had a step-mom and a complete step family ( including a step mamaji ). He had no time to mourn his dad's death before he had to take on reposibility for this strange (in many ways) family. 
and he took them in and treated them like his own, and gave up all his pleasures to cater to their needs and in return he got NOTHING. remember the two weddings where he spent so much money, time  and effort, and in return he couldn't even do the kanyadaan. 

TVserialfreak thumbnail
@mem1
u are right...Priya could show her emotions by her tears but Ram could not do so...I agree with u...but men are meant to be mentally strong...a tough businessman, he could find peace with love for his work and caring for his step family...but Priya was teased by many - her family was made fun of by their own apartment people...all because she did not marry...hope u agree with me

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel both deserve each other, they both had tough past, Priya atleast had a loving family, whatever it is , she had to face lot of tough times, tanne and shame because of idiot Ashwin, but still she atleast had someone like her dad, agreed that her family also did not care much for her, unknowingly, she was always doing so much for everyone.I can totally get her anger during that roka ceremony, it was apt for that situation, it was like everyone was using her they way they wanted, so I could totally get her anger at that time, also she did not know Ram then, for her he was just a rude guy, so at that time both were right in their own way, and yes in case of Ram he had noone, his mom left and his step family just used him , he gave so much for them but they did not care for him, only Vikram and Neha were his closest buddies, he also had tough life, he did not have any time to take care of himself. so I think both are perfect for each other, it is so amazing that they got married because of their siblings and they had no idea how perfect they are for each other,Rab ne bana di jodi😃
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I feel both deserve each other, they both had tough past, Priya atleast had a loving family, whatever it is , she had to face lot of tough times, tanne and shame because of idiot Ashwin, but still she atleast had someone like her dad, agreed that her family also did not care much for her, unknowingly, she was always doing so much for everyone.I can totally get her anger during that roka ceremony, it was apt for that situation, it was like everyone was using her they way they wanted, so I could totally get her anger at that time, also she did not know Ram then, for her he was just a rude guy, so at that time both were right in their own way, and yes in case of Ram he had noone, his mom left and his step family just used him , he gave so much for them but they did not care for him, only Vikram and Neha were his closest buddies, he also had tough life, he did not have any time to take care of himself. so I think both are perfect for each other, it is so amazing that they got married because of their siblings and they had no idea how perfect they are for each other,Rab ne bana di jodi😃

@fanraya
well said...awesome pair...😃

bin007 thumbnail
Both Ram and priya suffered a lot in their life. One's  suffering cannot be compared with other.

At the time of Isika's marriage, when Pandit called for Kanyadaan, Ram was rejected being step brother. We had seen his pains clearly then. And again at  Nuts marriage same situation happened, that time even Priya felt bad for Ram ( even though she was not  liking him ) .  

Separated they were  imperfect , but together they are more that PERFECT.
⭐️

God had other plans for them so there was delay in their union. Since they deserve best. They got best. 

My future prediction :

Priya will resolve misunderstanding between ram and their mom ( krishuji). 😊

Niharika and group will still stay with them as Ram has promised to his father that he will take care of his father's other family for lifetime. 😡

TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: bin007

Both Ram and priya suffered a lot in their life. One's  suffering cannot be compared with other.

At the time of Isika's marriage, when Pandit called for Kanyadaan, Ram was rejected being step brother. We had seen his pains clearly then. And again at  Nuts marriage same situation happened, that time even Priya felt bad for Ram ( even though she was not  liking him ) .  

Separated they were  imperfect , but together they are more that PERFECT.
⭐️

God had other plans for them so there was delay in their union. Since they deserve best. They got best. 

My future prediction :

Priya will resolve misunderstanding between ram and their mom ( krishuji). 😊

Niharika and group will still stay with them as Ram has promised to his father that he will take care of his father's other family for lifetime. 😡

@bin007
If Niharika and co stay in Kapoor Mansion, that will be the end of happiness there...they should get lost of Kapoor Mansion - If they stay they will be a big nuisance to the people living there...😡