naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

(mind you it is bit boring so sorry in advance .for me bit rubbish)
It was a busy day  khushi as the elder bahu of the family was on her toe as it was Anjali's godh bharai rasam the

next day ,she wanted it should be perfect in all the aspect.Anjali should not feel her maa is not alive . she walk in room with a list of things talking to Aman as Arnav asked her to take his help " please make sure this event should be organized well, i don't want any error " she walk to the pool side .

Arnav bit socked look at her ,i hurt her but she love his sis he was not getting what was the truth?or he was not trying to find out it as he was wearing blindfold

nani :knock their bedroom door

Arnav :nani aap  he just stand

nani: can i come in?

Arnav: sure she enter room & closed the door

Khushi has ended the call she walk in"nani you must have called me why you came here ?"she pull Arnav from his arm & asked her to sit on bed

nani " i came her to talk to you ,to thank you beta "she sat

Khushi kneel down "thank for what ?it is my duty nani ,if maa was alive she must have done far more better than me "

nani: cupped her face "she must be very happy today seeing you like this "

Khushi: look away "at least some one will be happy from me ,thou she is far" she murmur

nani: kya bola hamari Sanka Devi na

Khushi smiled

nani: i came here to tell you as you are Anjali's bhabi and her most closet relative you have to do all the rasam , it is said that a happily married woman should it , it will be bless for both mother and baby "

Khushi just choke as how to tell her she is not happily married woman.

Nani: you will start and then Manorama will take over from you then Payal and then your amma and few other relatives .

Khushi: was not able to say anything

Nani: ok now you rest see you in morning she kissed her forehead and took Arnav hand to get up 

Khushi :" i will leave you to your room "she walked with her while coming  back to wards her room she stopped at the worship place "smile smile, you always smile on me , i will not give her my blessing as i dont want the baby girl should have fate like me , she sob..my parents died when i was only 8 ,how can i give her blessing , i want she should have her parents for the rest of her life . she took a deep breath. i got engaged to a married man forcefully when my heart use to beat for someone else, she wipe her tears  "i could not take revenge from that person as he was brother in law of the person i love ,she smiled ..ya ya i know the worst part is i got married in haste thou it was with the person i love but "she paused as she felt his presence 

Arnav: i came to see what is taking you so long ,he try to say he had not heard a single word but his eyes and his hands movements was telling telling her he had heard all from start .

Khushi:" i was just checking  this place is all arranged or not "she wipe her tears and walk up

Arnav: was not getting what to say he just followed her.

Khushi :standing near pool side and looking up at the stars ,he just walk to his couch .she walk in room and close the french window "i want to talk to you"

Arnav; "hmmm"

Khushi :" i am going in morning as i cannot give Di my blessing ,you just handle it, i will say sorry to them later, even i dont  want my shadow on Di now as it will harm the baby"she just fixed her pillow

there was a silence in the room he could feel she was crying he just walk to his side of bed and sat ,he just moved the pillow from  her face 

Arnav:" but i want you to give her your blessing ".wipe her tears

Khushi:it is not possible why you are not understanding it? our marriage is just for 6 months , do you think i am happily married ? we both do fake drama every time but here we cannot act here "

Arnav: "i am understanding every thing" .entwined his fingers with her's and look in her eyes "if the person you loved say sorry to you for hurting you will not you forgive him ,  this word is very less to what he did to you but if he try to ,you know he is Laad Governor and a Rakshas ."

Khushi "i know you are doing this again for your Di happiness "

Arnav:"i am doing this for your happiness , you can leave if you want to ,"he with out thinking a second kissed her that was flowing down her cheek .he just pull her to him hold her tight in his arms , their feet touch each other they look in each other eyes."the pain i give you can never be healed but i am sorry for each an everything , i saw him hold you that day and i thought he paused you know me very well i love my di more than my self and i just set aside my happiness and married you to secure my Di home "he paused. "from day one i wanted to say you i love you i want you ,lets forget everything and start our new life , i many time felt weak "

Khushi was feeling weak with his closeness as he as swiftly taken her over him she was not getting how to react ,she closed her eyes he looked at her ,he carefully made her rest back on bed ,he just move away .

Arnav: i am sorry .he just look at their hands which was still in each others he slowly loosen his grip try to get up

Khushi: will you again that Laad Governor win?as her grip was still tight entwine with his ,he look at her ,her eyes was closed he tighten his grip & bend towards her kissed her forehead ,he kissed her each eye one by one

Arnav : "please don't cry as i can't see your tears ",he softly wipe her tears with his lips ,she was shivering he just hold her tight"its ok khushi " he was not getting how to less her pain,as his gentle touch was making her cry ,he recollected Anjali words "jab dil mein kuch aai na tou waise bol dana chaiya , haar pal puri tarah se jeena chaiya ,kyun ka pata nahi chalta kon se pal akhri ho,aur hum jis se sub se zaida pyar karta hai aur jo hamara sub se karab hota ha iss ko kabhi jaana nahi dana chaiya ,aur kabhi koi baat bohot bewakoofi wali bhi laga na tou sirf apna dil ki suni chaiya " he smiled placed her hand on her back ,she felt shiver in her spine ,he whisper in her ear" i love you "& he kissed her nose tip   softly he just made her sleep as he knew she both were in shock .

next morning Khushi woke up with heavy head she try to get up she felt his arm wrap around her waist she look at him ,he just open eyes as she moved

Arnav:tum thek ho,he kissed her cheek

Khushi shake her head in yes .

Arnav: "can i go first today "

Khushi: shake her head in yes ,

Arnav just walk in. he just cried under shower as he was not getting how to ease her pain, "i want to complete her i want to give her right "he walk out of shower "i hope i didnot took much time "

Khushi: just walk "no"

she shouted from in "can you go to pool side i have to change like always you have wet all the floor "

Arnav: smiled "ok" he just walk to the couch she walk out as she thought he might have heard him like always but she didnot knew something was cooking in his mind ,she was dress in blouse & the petticoat with her suite duppata " are you planning to go like this ?"

Khushi: aap i asked you to go out

Arnav walk to her "why?"he smiled & decreased the distance between them, she was blushing ,he just wrap his arm around her waist & pull her to him

Khushi:"what are you doing?"as he brush his face with her wet hairs

Arnav:" i want to complete Mami before she give blessing to baby "kissed her ear-lop he just picked her up &  walk to bed he kissed her trembling lips ,slowly he occupy her completely,he try to be as gentle as he could ,he smiled at he red blush face,which she was hiding herself in his arms,he kissed her shoulder ,she just closed her eyes as she wanted to live the moment."baby is very lucky for us , that day she forced me to marry you & today she forced me to complete you"she squeeze herself more in him .he gently caress her hairs "mami ji you can sleep like this after giving me your blessing "

Khushi "oh i am late "she look at the clock it was 7:45 "i woke up early but you "

Arnav what i you didnot stopped me ?

Khushi: hum ko rokna tha  ,she shyly smiled as she recollected the moment when their soul united .

Arnav: what can i say? he again cleverly occupy her ,they were all lost when they heard a knock at door?both  smiled at each other .

Anjali: chote

Khushi look at his face which was sweating he pointed at washroom" di he is in washroom "

Anjali: aap sorahi thi

Khushi moved him away as he not letting her speak"ji ,ouch"as he pinch her .

Anjali : aap thek haan

Khushi: ji ji i am coming in 10 mins.she look at his smiling face

Anjali : ok see you in 10 mins just smiled

Arnav whisper say  20 mins

Khushi look at him "jee nahi "she try to get up he pull her back "aah"

Anjali what happen?

Khushi: "di i will come in 20 mins, she waited for few sec "khush aap hum ko chora ,sirf hum se jhoot bolwata haan, i was ready but you "try to push him .

Arnav i will help you promise as baby should meet her complete happy mami 

Khushi maaf kara then 20mins will be less she kissed him quickly & ran to washroom as she knew he will follow her.

Anjali smiled "i never thought my baby mama is so naughty,i was also thinking how khushi didn't get up ,it was my naughty brother who made her late "she walk to down

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜Š not boring at all - thank you x
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
refreshing di๐Ÿ‘.i want these moments in the show but i am damn sure that the misunderstandings are not gonna clear soon.i am very๐Ÿ˜ก and i am the second to comment diEdited by rukuswasthika - 12 years ago
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Arnav finally said 'I Love you' to Khushi and made love to her!

Me. super khush...
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so cute update
finally he said i lov u
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aww amazingly cute os..loved it
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail