You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

To: Lunatic, Fangirl
Subject: Loving Shyam Jha

I don't know if I should be highly amused or deeply disturbed.

PS: Dramione 5Ever!

To: Concerned, Fangirl
Subject: What you should feel.

Highly Dirsturbed. Because Dramoine is like shipping ShitNav, Arnav and Shit-all. I can say(Dil pe patthar rakh ke), that ShitNav is still better than them. Atleast they had been in (meant-nothing wala) relationship and went on some dates where much to khushi's dissapoinment they didnt eat jalebies. :P

PS: Harmione 6Ever! 
PPS: AWESOME work peeps!
PPPS: Nani just stole the show!

Edited by Sanaya.Barun - 9 years ago
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think I will ever read a Dramione fan fiction, that will taint the purity of my Harry potter (books) memories😆 Edited by kclovearshi - 9 years ago
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LMAOOO! 
omygosshhh... *breathes *tries deep breathing, breaks into laughter*
I CAN'T
I CAN'T EVEN... this was really... tooo awesome-awesome! Loved every bit! Nani is damn hilarious and so is everyone else.. poor chootey! :D bahahaha. 

Love this!
thanks for getting back to this.. you made my night! :)) x 

I haven't really read a Dramione FF.. haha! omgsh, @ Shyam-ji LMAO (letter) @ 'pyasaShyam' and his being all googoo about Arnie's wifey and the chamber of secret and slytherin comeback- HAHAHAHAHA! @Shyam being blocked and goat? I can't go on.. @shyam signing off his name.. I dieeddd!* 

Lurrved this HP special update! :')
Reveur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahaha! From Chotey's broken Chotey to Nani ordering a cat ! What a flow it was! 😉 It felt like we were playing spin-a-yarn! Smoooth! Hilarious! Adorable! 

And Luna Lovegood! ❤️

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Liked the whole concept. I did not know you updated last 2 parts. I had read until chapter 12 few times. It is like ultimate humor. Too good. Every time I read the chapters, I have laughed so much. Continue soon.

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I missed you've got mail! TThis was hilarious. I'm not really a Harry potter fan (cue the gasps and outrage) but I absolutely loved this update. Hahaha, the nani thing was the best. These emails are each packed with so much humor, although seriously, who DID make an account for Laxmi?? 
maina95131 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it all...so freaking hilarious!!!!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
loved this hilarious story.. loved ever part of it.. superb, awesome.. 😃
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your story. What a fantastically novel idea. To be able to communicate the entire story this way. Funny and witty! My favorite kind of stories. Write more... we want to read more. Read your OSs as well. Loved Life is beautiful. You did justice to both the sensitive topic and our fav cast. Thx for your stories
crazylovey thumbnail
OMG... It us terrificly hilarious.. 
I was going crazy and people were looking at me as if i have lost my marbels... 
J
Brilliant... 🤣🤣