You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoBloc_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh god,,, i cannot believe how much this makes me laugh...
Its 2 'o' clock in the morning and i'm literally in stitches...this update was hilarious, i love this Payal,,, i mean she's got a bloody backbone LOL!!!
I will never tire of saying this but...You my dear are an absolute LEGEND!!
mszoeystar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just read all the parts so far👍🏼... and i must say this is some damn hilarious work you have written here... with the references to the show and also dhruv's role... nk and lavanya wicked awesome... the arnav and devi mayya convo's are so jokes🤣... then the fact that arnav wants to get laid... we will have to wait probably till the 2nd aniversary of IPKKND to see that happen in the show😕... how long it will take here is uncertain... rest assured all izz well... then the end of part nine... "i'm so glad i chose the right brother.." and then the character dheela and munni badnaam hui mashup plus the sniffer dogs... can't wait to see what you come up with next 👏
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
never thot payal can be so witty...
zuaireah thumbnail
OMG the image of ASR doing a munni badnam hui mashp is forever stuck in my head...lolzzz
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok babes…i dont know u..but ive gotta confess…u r a class apart …..effing awesomely insane that was….hats off……..ill be honored to have u in my buddy list..pl accept my req..n once again..u r epic…pl do pm me whn u updt…for the love of God..cant afford 2 miss it...
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good lord, Salman Khan to the rescue and it did not work, ha ha ha ha. I am surprised ASR needs help, but with a silly twit like KKGSR he does need a lot of it and from every corner. 

Ha!!! Payal thinks she has caught the better Raizada, think again lady, no one like Arnav, he is the best. That is something Khushi will find out soon enough.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Outstanding! I am laughing so hard!!

The best: ASR telling Payal she is scary

Payal telling Akash she married the right brother

Outstanding! Wait I already said that!

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I looked this while reading your update!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!! I would love to see Arnav on the show dance to  Munni Badnaam Hui it would be AWESOME!!!!!
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NK caught on TV wearing La's clothes? and that too on watchdog! i laughed so hard when i read NK's email to Lavanya about it 😆 And love how you made arnav and payal talk, this is definitely the type of bond that i would want them to form! "I definitely picked the right brother" LOL! You're awesome, thanks for the pm, cant wait for the next update!
priyah_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha that was absolutely hilarious ... Arnav and Payal's conversations were to die for 😃😆😃 Side-splittingly funny 😆😆😆

Arnav doing a Munni Badnam and Character Dheela with Sniffer Dogs ... rofl

Loved NK and La's conversations as well 😆😆😆

Brilliant !!! Loved it !!!