os pray for me i die( on today's ep

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

after watching a pathetic epi i could only come up with this 

Payal what happen to your hand ?as she saw her keeping the plates at dinning table for breakfast

Khushi look at Arnav who was staring at her hand bruise which was all black"i it came in between closet  "

Payal you cannot see wait let me bring medicine 

Khushi : "jiji  i have many wounds on how many you apply medicine ,you will get tired "she said and  walk away.

Arnav who was trying to have break fast just push away the plate .he walk up stairs she was in wash room "Khushi come out"

Khushi didnot reply as she didnt want to talk to him 

Arnav :you dont test me are you listen to me  

Khushi just open the door and walk out 

Arnav : i am sorry

Khushi just passed him 

Arnav are you listening i am saying sorry ?

Khushi : didnot reply she just started keeping things in closet 

Arnav turn her around 

Khushi moved his hand over her shoulder " bola kya kam ha"( say what you want?)

Arnav  "sorry"

Khushi :"kon se daar ka liya aap sorry bol raha haan"( for which pain are you saying sorry )

Arnav: look away 

Khushi aap hum per aik eshaan kara (please you do me a favor)

Arnav what

Khushi "hum ko aik aise daard da ka hum aap ko hamasa ka leya chor kar chala jai aur hum ko inn sub chotaa chotaa daar se bhi nijat mil jai"  she moved to the french door (give me such a pain ,that i leave you for ever ,i will be get rid of these small small pain )

Arnav : had no words to say 

Khushi "kal hum na bola tha na hum khush ha par aap na hum ko khush rahna nahi diya . agla pal hamari aaknhoo mein asoo da diya, jalid jabhum jab apna maa bauji se mila ga tou hum un se yeh zaroor pocha ga ka un na hamara naam khushi kyun rakha, "(yesterday i said i am happy ,but you didnot let me happy for sometime you gave me tears the next moment,soon when i will meet my parents i will ask them why they kept my name Khushi)

Arnav: why you are saying like that?

Khushi  faqir na kara hum jo aap ki DI ki zindagi nahi chaiya ,hum apni jaan da ga un ka leya .un kia beti ko un ki zaroorat ha , hum tou bus 

(dont worry i dont need your DI life ,i will give my life for her ,her daughter will be needing her )

she said and walk to wash room to wash her face . left him in confusion .what is right and what is wrong ?

she walk opt wiping her face "Do pray for me i Die soon and you dont have to wait for 6month  "said and walk out .

Arnav felt his heart stop beating for a second he just hand flash back of the pleasant moment they have the hoil scene he placed his hand on his heart and trace his heart beat "It still beat for you"

please like this if you like my writinghttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Naddiyas-Creations/125245494231723

sorry sorry i miss to type os 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲 That was heart touching 😭 
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww poor Khushi... 😭 😭 I just can't imagine how much guilt he will have when he knows the truth... Feel sad for Khushi...
Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 this is really lovely heart touching...feeling bad for Khushi
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
OMG!! 😭 gosh it so touching!! i feel so bad for that poor soul! wonder when will she get her share of happiness! *sigh*
amazing one di🤗
zaniax thumbnail
Tht was heart wrenching..the way u described khushi's pain in those dialouges was really touching😭..
Nice os naddiya.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was so painfully awesome nadia heart touching the dialogues and the pain so fresh loved it!
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You write so well : )
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sheer pain shooting from ur OS di 
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Oh poor dear, how she is suffering...
This is so beautiful Naddiya.