Best Preschool for Kids education!!!

littlemillenniu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello, i give best suggestion for Kids Preschool education. Little Millennium is a highly successful chain of play school, pre-schools, Nursery, Kindergarten,  kindergarden and KG schools in India, promoted by one of India's largest and most respected names in education, Educomp. just go for more www.littlemillennium.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankari thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You do have a better option for kids preschool learning website. Bforball.com is one of the best online resource to educate your kids and get through the pre-school activities. There are multiple activity pages added that makes your kid to work on it and further helps them to develop their skills.

The site also helps the teachers to teach the preschool kids in an interesting way. Make your child's learning interesting with bforball.com
preetianm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I'm using fit4-future's educational DVDs for my kids. & I feel it is a best choice for their pre-school education. With that my kids can learn basic mathematical workouts. like learning subtraction, maths counting games etc. it is helping them to learn basic maths.

TanyaP. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A global preschool curriculum and USA's favorite afterschool activities is brought in India by The learning place International- at New Delhi ( lajpat nagar -3)

Like the page to know more https://www.facebook.com/learningplace.co.in
They're promoting learning with play for an all-round development of the little ones :)
snehavyas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

At eurokids, Education is the first place where children are out on their own for the first time in their lives outside the safety cocoon of their own families. While educating preschool children, one must remember this and make the children feel in their environment and set up a relationship.