Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

No i seriously can't believe it iam cryin ryt now for Gautam πŸ˜­ it seriously can't happen shikha is dead 

i got nothin to say today got nothin to share got nothin to make fun of i have just got pain now iam really upset with what happened shikha died i  don't wanna believe shikha died

My hopes and dreams about Gaushi track πŸ˜­ and all πŸ˜­ everything ended 

I was so excited so happy for this track was eagerly waiting for this to end and Gautam and shikha to confess deir love πŸ˜­

but i guess something r better to end soon even before startin i don't think i wil b able to watch the fights of Rights of Abhigyaan and  Gautam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Are we sure shez dead????
I have no comments... Gautam - pyaar ka and duty dono ka farz nibhaya... Abhi well why in da world did he think about Gautam wen he had his lyf in his hands????? Dint he want to be da first person wen Shikha opens her eyes????

Lyk seriously wth happened????
I still cant believe shez dead??? How can dey kill da main lead????? Dat too wen da track was about to start??????? Hell
Samaira32 thumbnail
Super pissed off...! If dey show Shikha dead tomorrow i wont watch Shapath ever...
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

yes samaira cos both abhi and Gautam were dere only and were sure about it 

iam not understanding anythin iam shocked today 

not in state of thinkin anythin😭

how dey can kil shikha when everythin was gettin fyn 

and if they showed shikha dead  tomorrow dere wil b no point in watchin the show anymore

i was watchin it for the sake of Gaushi aur ab shikha hi nahi rahi toh phir 

iam really upset wd wat happened today

Samaira32 thumbnail
I am shocked to da core... Dey cant just kill Shikha... They just cant.. !!!
I hope Shikha bach jaye kisi tarah pleaseee
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

i wish  k woh zinda ho 

lets c wat happens in tomorrow's episode

Minionite thumbnail
Bipsi I can't believe it either. Ab Gautam ka kya hoga? πŸ˜­ Shikha can't die. That's impossible. πŸ˜­
Samaira32 thumbnail
Hopefullyy... Pls CV s aaP ke pehli hi bache kuche viewers hain woh bhi chale jayenge if Shikha is shown dead...
Minionite thumbnail
Sara I know I'll go. Main Hasan ki fan hoon, lekin agar yeh sab dikhna hai toh forget it. I can't watch Gautam suffer like that. πŸ˜­
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

absolutely there r only few viewers of this show from the begining and new members were comin cos of the Gaushi track and dey killed shikha πŸ˜­

i can't believe it 

i guess dey wil show shikha is been saved like in CID in promos dey always show like abhijeet died and daya died but nothin happens so i guess dey r followin samethin here also to keep viewers intact