ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sachin siggy=perfection! πŸ˜

Happy Birthday SachinπŸ₯³
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That sachin sig is absolutely gorgeous <3 Love the BnW contrast <333 Im sure if my daddy was on I-F fan-boying about something he would totally use/abuse that sig immensely. :P 
Great job Ish <3 πŸ€—
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awww...super love ur Sachin siggy!! <3 πŸ˜Ž

i knew u'd make one for today - after all, its a spl day for sachin's biggest pankhi πŸ€—

hope u r doing good Ishita :) i hardly see u around...started wid internship kya?  πŸ˜†
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Sanaya Doesn't Annoy Me, BUT Yeah IPK Does ! Why Can't They Bring Guesthouse Passion Back ?! :| 😍 KW Ones Are Extremely Cuteee Especially The Coloring & Already Using ArHi Ones πŸ€—

Thank youu Sanzzz!<3

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Gorgeous stuff Ishita !!!
KD onex r awsm...coloring and textures r too good !!!
Arhi onex r pretty as hell..aviz r too cute <3
Keep it up !!!

Thankss Hina! Glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: Jaan.

Helllooo Im finally back and so late but I have been busy and sick soo maaf kar de yaar.

KW
eeeppp these colorings are naaaiiiccceee. love this one.

KD
these sigs are nice, love how you're experimenting with things and textures and colors and styles. this one http://i.minus.com/ib2iF0j2xlTzxH.png is fab.

ArHI
Sighhh why do people still make pretty things of this crapfest? maybe the intensity will come back in the next few weeks. hopefullyyy. anyway heer ranjha stuff is fab, your coloring and blending is great as per usual but I just LOVE this one. like its so simple but just TOO GOOD. gonna use! <3
sigs toh are the best of yours, but i love this one, great coloring <3

AND RAIN SCENE 😭😭😭 so perfect. sooo sooo perfect.

SaRun *sigh* so perfect. love the TT avi <3

CHO SORRY FOR BEING LATE AGAIN. my life is slowly falling apart clearly :/ love you. update SOOONNN <3

MAAAFFIII? AND YOU? Now I get pissed. -_- IDK why we make things out of this crapfest... :/ Cause we're bored, jobless? 🀣
Today was a decent epi though...

Take care of yourself Jaanu!! πŸ€— <3 yaa!! Thank youu for dropping by! muah!

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

OYEEE! YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED? 

You have no idea how happy that makes me..esp. cos I completely agree about how crappy the episodes have been this week. Today at the end when Khushi decides to go back to calling Arnav 'swami' I wanted to pull my hair outtt!! What makes it worse is I watch the show in my study break, only to be subjected by even more torture on screen! Plus this week none of the rabba ve's have been that good. :( blehh rant overrr!

I talk too much..coming to your latest updateee! Damn twinny those older scenes make me feel like I'm watching a completely different show altogether. The intensity from that rain scene..just wow! They're all brillianttt.

The KW avis remind me of Blaine for some reason..he looks wayy too cutee in that shirt and jumper! and his expressions..uff! :$

Btw..this sig (http://i.minus.com/itygtWJCiqC5u.png) is EPICC! The colouring adds to the effect! ..and the SaRun stuff is seriously just so perfecttt!

Waise I've been saying this for a loong time so I'm finally making a request! Could you pleasee make an avi or gif from their TT interview? From like 4.00-4.05ish.

P.S. Sorry for the rant! :$

But I loveee when you guys rant. Cause I'm the biggest rambler everrr. πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Arreyy twinny, the swami track just SUCKS. -_- Somebody needs to get Khushi a brain ASAP.
Aww ofcourse I'll do your req!!
Love you<3

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Awesome! Loved them all!

The Krystal sigs were really pretty but the ArHi ones were just magical! All the VMs too! I may take you up on the requests thing! :D

Thank you Rae!!<3

Originally posted by: jenny1000

YAYYY!!!

The update looks fab fab.. I love the KW ones and the coloring on it is fab. Of course ArHi take the cake.. Love love the ones..!!! I am not gonna bother you with today's episode, but yes, make Sobti's avi's in the mirror. He was fab!!!

The SaRun one rock!!!!

oooh, you are taking request? SUGG: ArNaya and SaRun in one frame. lol

<3 Thank youu Balun!

UGH, Sarun Arnaya in one frame? You have the mosttt impossible kinda reqs. 🀣

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Everything is so beautiful! Love the KD creations!

Thanks so much! :)

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

ishuu!! love the updateee..

the siggies are amazinggg!!

and the rain hug waala avis 😍 -- i miss the good old days of IPK. :(

the KD siggies are mesmerizing esp the last one πŸ˜ƒ

hope you could stack these horizontally 😳

thank you so much 😳

- pinky

Thanks so much Pinkss!! So happy you liked them! :D

Originally posted by: ZumSrK

Amazing stuffs di :) 

Everything is so fabb :)
Loved KW aviz :) krystle siggy is stunning<3
Awesome':$

<3

Thanks Zum-zum!! <3

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Ishu Pishuu ! <3 MISSS YOOU πŸ€—

The updaate is beyond gorgeeous as always πŸ˜ ! Saved all the Sarun/Arhi stuff πŸ˜ƒ and Using one avi for the moment :D...Phir Sab ko use kar loongi πŸ˜† PROMISSSH ! I'll haave to do it :$ Uuuff , love these two SOO SO muuch πŸ€ͺ

Eeeerm    πŸ€”  haan the Arhi Siggies + the Sarun TT siggy are beautiful ! the coloring is Sizzling on it πŸ˜ƒ Almist everything is on my Dhabba ❀️ you rock babes ! :$

The KD last Siggy is Perfect ! the coloring , text and the outcome ! ALL IJ WEEELL 🀣

And OFC the KW avis are gorgeeous , smashing like him ❀️ the coloring is truely amazing !

i am in rush !! LOVE YOU endleeesss ❀️ kabhi yaad bhi kar liya kar πŸ˜† ! KANJOOOS !🀣

Maruuu. I miss you tooo. πŸ€—
OYE, makhichoos, kabhi tu bhi yaad kar liya kar. πŸ˜›πŸ€£ Exams kya khatam hue, aap toh gayab hi ho gayin. :/

Thank youuuss.<3 Love you tooo!!

Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

Amazingg update i lovee this one super beautifull:) and i liked how you left it simple <3

http://i.minus.com/ib3svZV4cAuS3.png

Thanks Shamsaa!

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Gorgeous update :)

Love love love the KW avis <333 colouring is amazing ! Will use them very very soonnn ;)

KD sigs r gorgeous :) Love the pics & colouring <3

ArHi stuff is fab!!! Esp the avis <3

Amazing work!

Thank youu Harshuuu uu uu. πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

IshuπŸ€—

The KW avis are cute!! He really  is so expressive.

The Krystle siggy is gorgeous. I have a soft spot for her.

And although your ArHi sigs are amazing as always dont get me started on the show.

Farrah di! πŸ€—

KW's eyes are like 😍
Thank you soo much! HAHAA, abt IPKKND, sabka yehi haal hai. 🀣

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Beautiful updates Ishu di . Ahhh i loveee the KW and SaRun ones πŸ˜³

The heer ranjha sigs are beyond beautiful πŸ˜³

Great Work πŸ€—

Thank youu Praguuu!! πŸ€—

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

Ishita πŸ€—  thanks for the pm :) 

right now i can just see the ArHi hug avis 😍  thankuuu!! πŸ€—

*edit more later*

Thank you Shilpi! πŸ€—
Aww, hahaa to answer your question, yess, I have started internship... πŸ˜† And the show was going bad, so that's another reason why I'm not so active! But, I'm doing fine! Hope you're good!

Originally posted by: aashizin

hey ishu once again amazing upd  πŸ€—  loved all creations loved coloring and style all avis and creations r amazing hon keep rocking with ur wonderful work and thanks for pm πŸ€—

Thank you so much Aashi! Glad you liked them!! πŸ€— Hope you're fine, and your studies are going well!

Originally posted by: XSilentWishesX

Ishuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—

Gorgeous update❀️ I Love it!
KW stuffs are stunning. I Love the coloring. It is amazing! πŸ˜
Krystle siggies are beautiful. I love the style <3
ArHi stuffs are my favourite β€οΈ They are beautiful πŸ˜ I Love everything about it. It is PERFECT β€οΈ
ArHi avis are stunning <3 Gosh I love them <3 SaRun stuffs are beautiful! 
Amazing work Ishu! You Rock

NISHUUU!!πŸ€— sooo happyy to see you hereee!! <3
You rock more. πŸ˜›
<3

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

I am so inexcusably late to congratulate you for your new gallery Tweety but i'm so glad that you are continuously making such beautiful creative pieces and just seeing your work being used by so many people just shows how great this gallery is doing and how amazing you are! Everything looks fab as always and i look forward to seeing more! keep up the superb creativity Ishi =)

Sylvesterinaaa! πŸ€— Naa, you being late chalta hai. (translation: it's perfectly fine for you to be late) πŸ˜†
Awwwiess, I'm sooo happy to see ppl liking my stuff tooo!! <3 And thank you for coming here!!<3 you.
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

FANTASTIC update! πŸ‘πŸ‘

http://i.minus.com/iB7yZAE1Deq4x.png
http://i.minus.com/iou5bzoEoow5V.png
^Love. Love. Love. Love! πŸ‘πŸ‘

SaRun stuff πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much Saraa!!<3

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Such a pretty update Ishu <3
The KW avis are cute , sooo love the Krystle siggies , she is soo pretty and your siggies are so beautifuk , love the textures you have used.

The Arhi siggies are amazing love this one http://i.imgur.com/kx2Xw.png<3
OMG! Rain avis love love , ha most of my favourite Arhi scenes was when IPKKND first started πŸ˜†

Finally love the Sarun avi and siggy , love the style and colour!

Ooo your taking avi requests erm not sure what to request ,so Iam just going to suggest , either Veer-Zaara or Mohabhatein :)

Keep rockin Ishu <3πŸ€—

PRIYEEE!! *runs and jumps on Priye*πŸ˜† πŸ€— Missed youuu!!
Aww, thank youu Priye. <3
I love both the movies too, so hope I can find HQ vids.

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

Now this is just to mark my presence. More like, so I dun lose the link to your place. Congratulations on your second! 

PS. How awesome are the GIFs in my sig box, thanks for sharing. πŸ˜³

Cheers,
Kanks

Thanks so much Kanks! :D Glad you liked those gifs!!

Originally posted by: PinkCinderella

Hye Ishu! πŸ€— Finally got time to catch your Gallery up, always wanted to commented , though lack of time didn't allowed me. And , you don't have idea how much i adore and love your work.❀️

I LOVE , LOVE , LOVE the whole Arhi stuff. All the siggies are so prettyful and fascinating. And no kidding , your coloring is simply ravishing , so magnificent. The sleeping scene and Old rain hug scene GIF's are so lovely and touching , it give me goosebumps can't we have the old passion back ? It made my heart cry out 'coz its indeed miserable to see the most beautiful show going downhill , and have lost the pointers to the exact storyline. Hence , Sanaya doesn't get on my nerves , how much Khushi does. CV's have spoiled her persona , a big disaster. 

SaRun one's are so cute and lively. God bless these two sweetie pies. Coloring on signature and GIF came out brilliantly. 

Lastly , Krystle and KW Stuff are extremely fantastic. The different color shading is tremendous , so absorbing. <33 

Overall , Love the whole page. Looking forward to have further. πŸ˜³

Awww, great to see you here Sadaf! Thanks so much for taking time out. πŸ€—
Means a lot to me that you like my stuff.
THAAT IPK is gone... No matter what they do, the essence is gone.
Thanks again! <3

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

stunning update i loved all the siggy's exp the colouring on them your avi's are awsome i love love them exp the colouring i always wait for your sarun, arhi stuff 😍 i love that sarun avi the colouring is superb keep rocking

Aww, that's really sweet Mariam! Thanks for always using and liking my stuff! <3

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

wow liked gifts.
fab sigs.. LOVED blending
http://i.minus.com/itygtWJCiqC5u.png
http://i.minus.com/ix23XHnu2O0hN.png
LOVED these two sigs..
BEAUTIFUL colorings, blending n textures

senorita

Thanks SO much Senorita! I'm really happy you liked them!

aa123.80 thumbnail
To all those who liked and used the Sachin sig, thanks so much. πŸ€— It really means a lot, cause I went mad working out the coloring, and it was so last minute.

Savyyy, hahahaaa awww, daddy fan-boying would be so cute!! lolll.

ASHUU, I MISS YOU TOO. πŸ€—

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Love the sig. It's soo well-blended. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aa123.80 thumbnail
UPDATE

Will be sending out PMs laterr... Just upating right now, cause I don't know when I'll have time.
 Huge one this time.

Aamir Khan-Satyamev Jayate

Arnav Khushi

SaRun

Stacked few: http://i.minus.com/iVNJZrX9PG94K.gif

Stuff from old epis and promos:

ZNMD: DON'T HOTLINK THESE PLZ.

Thankss so much!