Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
so jeevika will be the last to know...ugh am so annoyed...i think viren will ask for the blood she will deny it, causing a tiff but she wnt tell him n then virat will probly confrnt her n in da argument she will probly let it slip dat she cant give her di blood bcz she her blood will kill her n they will be like WAT?!!!!  n then wil come to know o her cancer...n so it will be decided yeh she cnt give blood, but no1 will tell jeevika annoyingly she will survive due to hmm i duno maybe maya will give her blood thereby making viren hav to accept her when he knows better, causing al sorts of drama...wel one thing is for sure april wil be filled with drama!!!
Leena90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cannot wait for this track to start, looks Good!!! Edited by Leena90 - 12 years ago
divscool12 thumbnail
i somehow strtd to doubt whether they'll actually be showing this or nt.. 
i mean for ex in diya aur baati hum they showed suraj telling sandhya abt how long wil they keep covering her brother's mistakes.. but in the serial ntng as such is shown.. in fact they strtd showing a new promo nd that promo is being telecasted tomorrow.. same was the case with sajda and yrkkh..
so its 50-50 chance of this being shown.. 
Edited by divscool12 - 12 years ago
koolgurl thumbnail
i m nt liking current track they r only focusng on manvi n on cancer they hardly show viren n jeevika scene i m excited for the accident eagerly w8tng for ths to happen :)

HaRul-lover thumbnail

They're one of the most enthralling and chemistry-filled duos I've seen on TV, that's for sure! 😍 Their chemistry is to DIE for! <3 SaRul...*sigh* They've just become non-existent recently! No news, pics, vids...anything! It's horrible...😭

Awww! You too?! Slowly getting off FB and coming back on IF? 😛 Yeah, I've started coming a lot more on I-F especially recently...EHM has sorta taken over my virtual life that way 🤣

Loved the VirMan scene today...can't wait for their feelings to come out in the open 😳 Like you said...they'll have to overcome some "obstacles" though 😛

Coming back on topic, YES! I just saw it in decent quality and it hit me hard! Seeing Jeevika like that...Manvi's helplessness...so much pain yet so much selfless love in their relationship <3 I hope I'm not overestimating the CTs but I'm kinda feeling that the truth will come out, considering what E24 said and just by seeing the pattern in the show recently! I don't think the CTs can afford to keep dragging this anymore...so much time was wasted when Manvi, Beeji and Chachu were in Chandigarh! Holi was a big disappointment and the build-up to Manvi's reaction wasn't convincing either, IMO (Nia was absolutely incredible though...it's the script that didn't work!) One by one...everyone's coming to know. *sigh* After tomorrow, it'll be Viren, Virat and the rest of the Vadheras other than Jeevika...her reaction is the most crucial and has the potential to blow everyone's minds! Considering how much better the episodes have gotten, I'm expecting an explosion of emotions...KD will definitely ROCK! <3 The Viren-Manvi showdown will only get aired on April 2nd though, according to the stickied upload...this weekend is going to spent biting my nails 😳 🤣

🤢🤢CryCryCryCry we dnt see them anymore <3 <3
Krystle and Nia at SPA were to die for they were so cute <3 <3 <3 <3

When Virman love story will begin the TRPS will b amazing it's already increasing 😉😉
hope CV'S wnt waste this chance

Right now i dnt know if the Promo will take place i dnt see how  
bollyntelly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz post the link of the PROMO!
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku:):)
Waiting for this to happen soon... Hope it will be 2mr...
waiting...
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyntelly

Plz post the link of the PROMO!

Link on the 1st page
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viren and Jeevika should find out about this, the stories is dragging. I wish Viren and Jeevika finds out sooon
...priya... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i think by tuesday or wednesday viren will come to know abt manvi's illness as in the article they mentioned that before ipl starts the cv's are going to show high points in their serials...hope that they wont drag more...😊 Edited by new123567 - 12 years ago