3/23: WU (rajmata no longer Devghad's Queen?)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with JN walking upto Manyata and UV trying to stop her saying that she shouldn't trouble Manyata because of a small bet.  Manyata is upset and yells at JN and walks away. JN congrats UV saying he won but she will settle the score very soon (UV do something!).

JN is heading to her room when she is stopped by Vijay bhai who tells her that he has heard the conversation between her and Manyata and questions her what evidence she has which she is not telling him. JN denies at first but then tells him that she can't tell him (JN is flying too high, I hope she falls down real hard!).

Its nighttime UV tells Manyata that her antics might create problems for Rajmata and Brijraj. Manyata tells him that the reporters are very powerful people and they will help her in finding Akash. UV tells her that not to get upset but he doesn't think Akash will be found this way. Manyata then says that the whole day has gone by without eating anything. UV is shocked to hear this.  Manyata then questions him where he was? Was he with JN? UV tries to deny it but then Manyata says that she doesn't care if he was with JN who runs around wearing Minnie dresses. UV smiles at this which is soon lost when Manyata says that she just wants her Akash and then she won't every look upon the mahal (We will never be free from having to watch Manyata chanting Akash and hurting our UV!).

Rajmata and family is having dinner and Brijraj speaks about how UV betrayed them and is siding with Manyata.  Komal gets up from the dining table without eating dinner and Brijraj taunts her saying of course she won't eat as she is Manyata's mother (I understand Komal's sentiments here!).

UV brings Pizza for Manyata who is very happy to see the food and takes it from him when he tells her that he bought it from outside not from Mahal. UV teases her for her stubbornness which Manyata blames on him saying it's the rajwade's influence. UV then admires Manyata and keeps on staring at her while she is munching on the Pizza (Hayeee…… I love his admiring look!). Manyata questions him and then says to stop flirting with her to which UV says that why would he flirt with her and for once to look around her. Manyata bids him good night but UV tells her that he is not going anywhere but Manyata hands him the pizza box and pushes him away. Komal watches their interaction and smiles (Awww….. has UV won back Komal's affection?). She walks back to the dining table and tells the servent to serve her food. She keeps on smiling while Rajmata and Brijraj watch her with curiosity (I found this scene funny for some reason!).

UV is driving with a smile on his face as he thinks about all the moments he spent with Manyata while din kyun mera plays in the background. (OMG! Seeing his smiles is making me grin like an idiot).

It is morning, Manyata wakes up and heads to the entrance gate and tries to talk to a reporter but they all walk away. Manyata accuses Rajmata of playing another game to send the reporters away and tells her that she won't give up so easily and will get the truth out of them about Akash from.

Prithviraj comes to the mahal and Rajmata greets him. Rajmata happily tells Prithviraj that all the reporters have left and she has also spoken with the editors and they promised her to not publish any Akash stories.  Rajmata says that now everything will be alright as Prithviraj stares at her a serious expression and tells her that nothing is alright and that the royal court has taken the decision and that she will now no longer rule Devghad. The episode ends on Rajmata's shocked face (I have the same shocked expression on my face! what will Rajmata do now? I knew she was getting too overconfident!).

Precap:

Manayata tells UV to teach her how to send an e-mail. UV picks up his laptop and teaches her about emailing. Manyata takes the laptop and questions him what JN has emailed him and then says lets open and see.UV is shocked to hear this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are you kidding?? RajMata is a brilliant queen...where are the cvs taking this??
Well I m glad atleast Komal took a liking of UV again...
thanks a ton for the quick update
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks fr th update!!
I feel instead of adding a new person/subplot, th CVs might show that manyata has been chosen as nxt queen. Sounds weird but they cant show royal family being thrown out of rajmahal or sthing like that!!!
Showing M in power vis a vis DS wud b more logical fr CVs... To develop story as confrontation bw th two!!!
But lets wait n Watch on monday ..how story unravels!!
janeniroopa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update. i was not allowed to watch tv today because of my stupid aunties .🤗
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😛. I was smiling along with komal during the dinner scene. Brijraj and DS's expressions were funny😆
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update Sarah. Wonder where the cv s are going with this
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
oh god i cant even digest reading updates this track is really killing me...💔

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oye hoye UV! Rabbba mai to mar gaya mar gaya oye !
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..!
urvash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The CV's have lost the plot, I now wathc Punar Vivah.  All Sony's soapies are boring but this one has lost its track totally.  i will not even read updates anymore.