LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I am new here and I'm not happy with the current Preeto track. So, I thought that maybe I could start writting a new FF. I will start writting soon. Oh, by the way I will make sure that there are plenty of Rajpreet scenes.

Edited by unknownunknown - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSana thumbnail

Oh, by the way, I may use minor ideas from other os, ss and ff. I will give the pg number of each part. I will try to give a promo for each part.😊

Part 1
Flashback: Exactly like the show has been aired. Rajbeer hears Preeto say that she only married Sunny because of his money. NA scolds Ishmeet because she was not dressed up in expensive clothes or jewellery and then Ishu was left crying.

Current: Preeto sees Ishu crying and asks what happened? Nothing said ishu. No, something did happen, did NA say something? Ishu nodds crying and she just walks away. Mean while Rajbeer comes and is not spotted by Preeto. Preeto starts talking to herslf, issa kyun karte hai Neelam aunty? Unhene jo bhi kaha woh meine kiya, Rajbeer ko bhi hurt kiya. Rajbeer ko yeh bhi kaha key maine unse isiliye shaadi nahi ke kyunki unke pas pasa nahi hai.Rajbeer is shocked by hearing this. Later Preeto leaves from there. Rajbeer is left wondering that why did Preeto say this? But is actually happy that Preeto is not a gold digger. Jassi's ghod bharai is done and everyone went home.

Rajbeer at the Camp is wondering what might be Preeto magburi? On the other side Preeto is thinking how could she make Rajbeer come close to Simran. Preeto then falls asleep. But Rajbeer thought of a idea of how he could make Preeto say the truth.

It was a Sunday morning, Rajbeer got a knife and drove off to a place called 'Sunrise View'. While he was on his way to Sunrise View. He phoned Preeto and said that agar tum agle 30 min mein Sunrise View nahi ai toh phir mujhe tum to kya koi aur koi aur bhi mujhe zinda nahi dekh shakega. Then he disconnected the phone.

Promo: Preeto is on her way to meet Rajbeer but, she is stuck in the traffic. Will she be able to save Rajbeer?

I know the first part was short, but I want you guys to post your predictions.

Edited by unknownunknown - 12 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome dear...So nice of you to come up with your own track with plenty of Rajpreet scenes...Can't wait...

Wow we are getting Promos tooo ...All I can say is Awesome

love03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok can't wait good luck :) love the promo idea.πŸ˜›
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 welcome..Dear...
LoveSana thumbnail
Preeto was in her bedroom when Rajbeer called. After listening to him she ran out of the house to stop him. She got in a rickshaw and said 'Sunrise View please.' She reached in her bag to find her cell phone and tried calling Rajbeer but he didnt answer. There was a huge traffic jam on the way and Preeto asked 'Kitne ne dar lagaygi?'
'ek ghanta toh lag ja aa ga madam' answered the rickshaw driver.
'Kya?' exclaimed Preeto. She checked her time and she only had 15 min left. A huge panic formed inside her and she finally gave up. Preeto gave the Rickshaw driver his money. She started running to sunrise view but due to so many people and vehicles she had a big difficulty. She kept watching the time to make sure she didnt run out of time. 2 min were left, she didnt know how but she had to stop Rajbeer. She knew that she had hurt him but commiting sucide was jus stupid. 30 sec were left when see reached a old placed called sunrise view. She had a small relief inside her but she still had to find Rajbeer who was out of sight.
6,5,4,3,2,1 counted Rajbeer and he walked over to his car and pulled out a knife. He was just mm away from cutting his wrist when he heard Preeto yelled 'RAJBEER.'
'tumhara waqt chatam ho gaya hai. Ab tum mujhe nahi rok sakti' replied Rajbeer.
He was again close to cutting his wrist when Preeto yelled 'I LUV U RAJBEER!'
After hearing this, Rajbeer dropped the knife cuz of his happiness. 'Tumne kya abhi abhi yeh kaha ki tum mujse pyaar karti ho?' question Rajbeer. With non stop tears running down her face she nodded.
Rajbeer was happy but he still had questions that needed to be answered by Preeto. She knew that no matter how much she denied it but it was true, Preeto sirf aur sirf Rajbeer ki hain.

Promo: Rajbeer is holding Preeto's arm who is trying to escape his questions. Will Preeto be able to tell Rajbeer what this is all about and how it happened?
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the SSSP forum😊
Part 1 & 2 are very good..promo idea super waiting for preeto's answers 
preetihere thumbnail
Welcome and thank you ...
Wow! Ur FF is going in full speed 😊

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2