anubhal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vimmy should keep the baby and give it to Sweety..Older people have feelings and can make mistakes & in this case take it as a miracle & GOD's gift for Sweety.  Mona is very mature so she would understand.

Hetal's character need to be softened...it's very harsh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is it Hetal's busines if Vimmy and her hubby have a healthy intimate life? Does she think Vimmy did a bhool with her boyfriend? Come on Karan baby, be a man and control your wife's oversized mouth

Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly.

There is nothing wrong with Vimmy/Satnaam having a baby. So they made a mistake, big deal! This is the problem with our culture/traditions - there are so many restrictions. In western countries having babies is a blessing - doesn't matter whatever age as long as baby will be fine.

Hetal is a pain in the backside and Karan needs I grow a pair and put her in her place. The woman needs slaps everyday! Or just lock her up until she pops! Don't understand what her problem is, why is she so concerned about what her housevaale will say? Since when did she start caring about what people think/say/feel!!!!!!
radhakrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really...even show is going to end also,still cv's dont want to shut hetal mouth.
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Why is it Hetal's busines if Vimmy and her hubby have a healthy intimate life? Does she think Vimmy did a bhool with her boyfriend? Come on Karan baby, be a man and control your wife's oversized mouth

Exactly,
Karan give a tight slap whenever Hetal open her mouth😡
MrSingh79 thumbnail
I seriously don't know why Hetal is making such a big deal about it either!

There is nothing wrong with Satnam/Vimmy having a baby & they shouldn't be so ashamed, etc.

It is normal!  They're not old & there is no reason why they can't have a kid!

Hetal just needs to put in her place & it is about time that her mother in law, father in law, husband, amba ji, etc etc just tell her to SHUT UP & stop winging about everything!
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrSingh79

I seriously don't know why Hetal is making such a big deal about it either!

There is nothing wrong with Satnam/Vimmy having a baby & they shouldn't be so ashamed, etc.

It is normal!  They're not old & there is no reason why they can't have a kid!

Hetal just needs to put in her place & it is about time that her mother in law, father in law, husband, amba ji, etc etc just tell her to SHUT UP & stop winging about everything!

Agreed
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More than Hetal I am angry at Karan for such an unmanly attitude. Like yesterday when he asked his wife to shut up, she shot back saying she cannot have her kid growing up in that atmosphere, and what did Karan do? Big fat nothing

He could have easily said he would rather ship her off as the kid had more disadvantage to grow up with such a nasty mother.
hawa311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I coud not agree more with you.  I REALLY do not understand why this is a problem at all? 

And who is that IDIOT, besharm 🤬Hetal to open her filthy mouth and belittle anyone anyway?  Vimmy is about 30 years younger than her own mom so Hetal can't compare her to her own mother having a baby.  At 40 it is perfectly fine to have a baby. 

Sure, it wasn't planned, but it's not as if she is having an illegitimate child.  I really don't understand, unless in India, where they live, it really is a shame of some sort for a 40 year old woman to have a baby.

Karan should really shut this crazy, vengeful, hateful and jealous Hetal up.  After she has her child, he should throw her fat, ugly, besharam 🤬out of the house 😡  I am so glad that Amrit finally stood up against Hetal and gave her a piece of her mind, yet she still wouldn't shut up.
MrSingh79 thumbnail

It would be awesome to see Karan just kick hetal out of the house & divorce her or something!!!

And hetal should just plead with karan to take her back for the rest of her life!  The Bedi's are too nice a family for hetal!  She needs to go!

If the CV's want to give the true RMJ  fans at least one good story as a leaving gift, then they need to make something bad happen to hetal or do something to teach her a lesson!