Epi 559: D-N Real Eternal Story(TUE)+ NEW PROMO

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
its tuesday's episode correct it
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super dhaansoo episode. Can't wait for next one. Hope Baji isn't hurt too bad😭.  Why do Dutta and Co. have nikkamme bodyguards😑 is as mysterious asdark  Nakku's black  make up that wouldn't wear off πŸ˜•.

Balu dada has spent far too much time vacationing behind bars. Its action time and his words are needed. He has such a gift of gab just  imagine what great speeches he can write for all the 'apaksh' candidates.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

-Ships
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
whhtt happ to Baji? 😭 he got bullet? & why did he close eyes? only unconsius right 😭😭 D will kill everyone if anything happn to Baji! pls dont do anything to him. why he spoke to D abt dying & way D wen from there wid all hug & telling baji to tk care m feeling v worried. tht D giving gun i think in precap tht only gun final abijay wil use but wht happ to baji? 😭😭 pls abijay sld call doc
& bauli is ok right? so much beep sound how come? did smthng happn to bauli naku tellng in promo to SP she will not forgive if smthng happns to bauli
pls i want balu dada back nwo plss .

thnx for lovely promo looking so rreal so samiya stpry is coming looking to read :) :) i guess abijay lost child & samya left him & vyas must have told her wrong things abt abi & she gone with her dad may b now D cn help abi find samya bcz abi save bauli. but pls dont break duji dont do aythng to baji pls hope he not badly injure d.
thnx for epi BB waiting for next.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fantastic episode. Abhi's khabari is v. good. He ran immidiately to save Naku & Durva. Datta's BG's are always caught unaware, it's very easy to defeat them. Very well planned attack, while Datta is away. Baji too is not very strong, Abhi reached on time, full action packed epi.
The precap showed Abhi painful past, hope he will be finally taking some strong step against Nave, Vyas & Kala.
Thanks BB & the writers πŸ‘
Thanks for the great promoπŸ‘
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

its tuesday's episode correct it

Done! πŸ˜³

Meanwhile, Thanks very much for the comments Tamanna, Ships, Malli, Minaxi πŸ˜³
shall be up in time tonight, hopefully πŸ˜†
Cheers!
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Done! πŸ˜³

Meanwhile, Thanks very much for the comments Tamanna, Ships, Malli, Minaxi πŸ˜³
shall be up in time tonight, hopefully πŸ˜†
Cheers!

will be waiti for you
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update BB! Dutta leaving his precious gun to protect the most precious people in his like-Naku, Bauli and Baji. Awww! Dutta should stop using Madhu's excuse now.
Btw what happenned to Baji? I hope he is fine. The goodbyes were too much between Duji.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baji ... I hope he is fine . He is such a darlin . 
As if D was not enough to blast him , Naku is doing the same too ...Guys , we know u love eachother to bits ...But u r being mean to Baji . 
Stop ! Blasting him for thing not in his control ...spl D . 

D's Useless BG ...God throw them out D . 
Nd What Cowards to kidnap a kid ...I so want to kick them now , in places that they will never forget and always will remember before they do anything like this again