*SPOILER*-Edited Shower scene

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...there is a sad news😭 from an outsource...

there was actually a shower scene between Ram and priya after holi in balh...😲
but Sony had edited that scene as they dont want to pay fine for a bold scene the second time😑...  
so we have missed it...😭😭

would have been a treat if they had shown it...but no matter... 
Still enjoyed the episode...thank god still some mega cute scenes were shown...

kya karoon yaaron...yeh dil maange more romantic raya scenes...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by kaviya10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one bold scene is enough...If they would have shown that scene then Ram's image as a genuine, true husband would have been tarnished by the so called 'critics'...Even the consummation took place only with Priya's consent...Ram was going away from her and it was she who held him back and wanted to feel her...It is really very difficult to find a genuine and innocent husband like  Ram...he would have helped Priya out of concern and love for her and it would have been mistaken for lust...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said! TVserialfreak I agree with you, Thank god they did not show that, not that I do not trust the director, I am sure they would 've shot  it beautifully as good as the C night, something suggestive and no skin show, still that would have totally ruined Ram and Sakshi's image, I am so glad that they did not show that, I am very happy with the dialogs, their conversation was beautiful, romantic. I love Ram's character, he is a real deal. caring loving husband,very genuine guy and I 'd hate to see that image being tarnished because of some scenes, CVs should be very careful, as this serial's popularity is based on Ram and Priya's story. They should not show something that Indian audience can not take it.
knightstein thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sad... i'm sure they could have shot the scene in such a way as to not tarnish their images... but anyway... πŸ˜†
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG itne jaldi shower scene nahi chahiye...
Let C-night scene discussion calm down..then We all can demand another shower scene...
ye to pehli holi hai raya ki..abhi bohot holi's baaki hai πŸ˜‰
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Well said! TVserialfreak I agree with you, Thank god they did not show that, not that I do not trust the director, I am sure they would 've shot  it beautifully as good as the C night, something suggestive and no skin show, still that would have totally ruined Ram and Sakshi's image, I am so glad that they did not show that, I am very happy with the dialogs, their conversation was beautiful, romantic. I love Ram's character, he is a real deal. caring loving husband,very genuine guy and I 'd hate to see that image being tarnished because of some scenes, CVs should be very careful, as this serial's popularity is based on Ram and Priya's story. They should not show something that Indian audience can not take it.

i agree with u completely.. i don't want people to talk ill about rashi... good decision CV's.. i love the episode.. & there were cute raya scenes..
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Atleast they can upload the unedited one on the internet...we'll get something more to seeπŸ˜›
pata nahi logo ko romance se kya prob hai...
chris06 thumbnail
I don't get why some people are complaining about the C night...I am most certain that most families live in a extended household in India so don't they hear sounds when married couples " do it " in their rooms...unless of course every single room is sound proof...why can't they just accept it ...showing love to your spouse is a good thing ...it's like the audience is okay with watching women get beaten up by their husbands but its so wrong to show a husband and wife expressing their loveπŸ˜•

Anyways just my two cents...
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaviya10

Guys...there is a sad news😭 from an outsource...

there was actually a shower scene between Ram and priya after holi in balh...😲
but Sony had edited that scene as they dont want to pay fine for a bold scene the second time😑...  
so we have missed it...😭😭

would have been a treat if they had shown it...but no matter... 
Still enjoyed the episode...thank god still some mega cute scenes were shown...

kya karoon yaaron...yeh dil maange more romantic raya scenes...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WHAT THE...

they are messing around with us.. seriously!!! 😑

pple pple pple - they could have shown shower with clothes ON. now lets keep our antenna;s out of the gutter...
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The most common complain from C night bashers are tht they couldnt watch it with family...aree bhai who's asking u to see it with family...even I wouldnt have watched it with my father,brother or father in law...
I usually watch BLAH alone coz I dont stay in joint family and my hubby has no patience for hindi serials...I could have seen it with my sister,mother,SIL,MIL but def not father and father in law...so in tht situation switch channels...whats there to complain about...
Is there some law tht everything on TV has to be seen by the whole family...
Due to all this hungama they edited tht shower seen...I hope they dont tone down the romance scenes in BLAH...thts the charm of BLAH else it would become like any other crap saas bahu show.